Anavar only cycle questions

walter1332

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had any advice or personal experience on anavar only? I know running test with it is ideal but I am just curious about anavar only cycles. Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Matthew1237 ran this pretty well, no big issues

A test base is generally advised along with it though, does not need to be testosterone

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any advice on dosage and pct
If you need a step by step fir the whole cycle its a red flag you didnt research it.

Have you?
You should figure out your outline and ask for a critique, 5 minutes with google you are done

Research var and research a SERM

walter1332

Awards
Yeah I mean I have a pretty good idea of what's going on I was considering 1 of the two.
1. 25 mg a day for 6 weeks then 21 days with 20 mg of clomid

Or 50 mg a day for four weeks and a similar pct with the clomid

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I mean I have a pretty good idea of what's going on I was considering 1 of the two. 1. 25 mg a day for 6 weeks then 21 days with 20 mg of clomid Or 50 mg a day for four weeks and a similar pct with the clomid
Generally PCT is 4 weeks, I would advise that
Clomid is gtg of course

IIRC Matt ran his higher with no sides but I will check on this and get him in here for you

Wouldn't be a bad idea to at least add some dermacrine for a base. Or something else

fleshbat

Awards
I have a friend who runs Var only cycles. SHE absolutely loves it. It works really good for HER.

walter1332

Awards
Aight yah yah tight I know it is generally used by females thanks for your help