looking for advice on a new cycle / stack - any input?

jimjones87

Awards
hey guys

i'm 5'9.. 150lbs about 10% body fat. 27 years old

i've been really struggling to pack on weight even though i eat a good amount of protein/ calories , so i want to check out a stack.

i used to be a pretty serious distance runner / biker, so my metabolism is very much a "hard gainer". if i have a week or so where i don't lift much or eat big, i'll lose 5lbs pretty easily.

last summer i tried out halo extreme and was able to pack on a good 5-10lbs of muscle, but i've since lost it, so looking to pack it back on haha.

any recommendations on a good cycle / regimen?

here's a photo i took today so you guys understand what i'm working with. as you can see, i'm already pretty lean, but i really want to pack on some weight especially in the shoulders / arms

CfFnbmO.jpg

roy_jones

Awards
Why did you lose the weight you put on during your Halo cycle?

I imagine you're going to get responses asking for further details about your diet because that's going to be critical. I can't see you losing 5lbs. in a week just because you decreased your food intake.

Check out phosphatidic acid in the form of soy lecithin granules if you get a chance. That's a supplement you can add to your staples for cheap. Hopefully we see more research on his potential in the coming years because I find it about as exciting as anything natural.

My suggestion would be to go light. If you don't know much about SARMs, check them out. Andro-1/Andro-4 is fairly light while giving you the potential gains you're looking for.

jimjones87

Awards
Why did you lose the weight you put on during your Halo cycle?

I imagine you're going to get responses asking for further details about your diet because that's going to be critical. I can't see you losing 5lbs. in a week just because you decreased your food intake.

Check out phosphatidic acid in the form of soy lecithin granules if you get a chance. That's a supplement you can add to your staples for cheap. Hopefully we see more research on his potential in the coming years because I find it about as exciting as anything natural.

My suggestion would be to go light. If you don't know much about SARMs, check them out. Andro-1/Andro-4 is fairly light while giving you the potential gains you're looking for.
My last cycle was about a year ago - so the main reason why I lost the weight was due to traveling for work.. missing workouts and not eating as big as I should have. Started a new job after I completed my first cycle and the travel kinda messed up my whole workout / diet schedule.

jimjones87

Awards
What did you like/dislike about Halo extreme?
Mainly just the linear gains.. I have never packed on that much weight so quickly. Gained about 10lbs in 6 weeks (see results / before & after pic thread here: anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/253135-halo-cycle-results.html#post4570481 )

I can't really say I had any negatives to say about Halo. I wish the gains were more haha, but 10lbs in 6 weeks isn't horrible

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse has some nice post-ban stuff, great sale going on at the moment as well....

USE COUPON CODE "MEM10" TO SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE.

USE COUPON CODE "MEM20" TO SAVE 20% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS, CHAOS AND PAIN, PERFORMAX LABS, PRIMEVAL LABS, PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS, ALPHA LAB TECHNOLOGIES, AND XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION PRODUCTS.

jimjones87

Awards
Thx for the tip Volvo - any recommendations on a stack that would work for me?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try 4-6 weeks of the ALT Xtreme DMZ. Relatively mild mass gainer. A bit of a step up from Halo. 30-45 mg per day. Should see decent Lean mass gains. Or Super DMZ 2.0 if you want to reLly step up the mass and strength gains. Much harder than Halo though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Jebrook said, DMZ.would be a.reasonable step up from halo.... Msten is another option. NUTRIVERSE carries both these, made by Alpha Lab Technologies.

Xtreme Shred is one I'm interested in.... a stack built of methyldiazirinol and hexadrone. Would shine for a light bulk/recomp agent!

Xcel Sports Nutrition makes some interesting stacks as well. All of these are offered at great discount too, codes expire Monday at midnight, I'll post em once more.... good luck bro!

USE COUPON CODE "MEM10" TO SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE.

USE COUPON CODE "MEM20" TO SAVE 20% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS, CHAOS AND PAIN, PERFORMAX LABS, PRIMEVAL LABS, PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS, ALPHA LAB TECHNOLOGIES, AND XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION PRODUCTS.

jimjones87

Awards
Thanks guys - I think I'm gonna go with the DMZ and then go with MSten for my next cycle. Thx again fellas... here's to some nice gainz

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. Make sure you pct properly and post up any other questions.

jimjones87

Awards
Thanks bro.. here's the plan (exactly the same cycle I ran, except swaping halo for DMZ)

Weeks 1-6: XTREME DMZ (1 cap in AM w breakfast, 1 in PM with dinner) / Advanced Cycle Support
Weeks 7-10: Clomid @ 50 mg/day.
Weeks 7-10: Eradicate @ 3 caps/day.
Weeks 7-10: Ultra Male @ 1 cap/day.

I'm pretty on point about this ****. I had a whole spreadsheet tracking every single time I took something and tracked my protein intake, so I am definitely going into this in a very detailed / systematic way.

If you have any input advice on stuff to take during cycle and post cycle, I'm all ears.

I was unable to get Clomid in the pill form, so I used the research chem and it seemed to work fine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks and sounds good. Most would recommend tapering down the Clomid:50/50/25/25.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good OP, Jebrooks giving solid advice and it sounds like you're organized and studied.

I'd recommend (strongly) having exemestane on hand before beginning your cycle. You may not need it, but should estrogen issues arise you'll thank God you have it! Its good practice for any cycle and I highly suggest it!

jimjones87

Awards
Just ordered my stuff on Nutriverse - good stuff.. I'll follow up with my progress report. Goal is to pack on 10lbs in 5 weeks.. lets see how I do

I really appreciate the insights / advice guys.. this forum is amazing resource because of folks like you

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
any advice guys?
Well I know you're not gonna like hearing this but in my opinion you have some work to do before I would think about a cycle. Idk what your diet is like but you simply aren't eating enough to make gains, and I don't know what your intensity level of your training is, but that's gotta be pretty high if you're gonna make any progress. You should be stuffing more clean calories in your body than you ever have before. I'm sure you will probably do a cycle anyways because it's exciting, but I'm just worried about injury for you, also you could benefit so much more from a solid mass building diet and regimen before a cycle. A little side note, my younger brother is a hardgainer and he can make gnarly natty super lean gains when he drinks 3 peanut butter, banana, and milk, shakes a day while eating as much clean food as he can bare. I'm talkin tons of peanut butter with 2 bananas in a full glass of 2%. Just a thought to maybe give a try. He literally will gain 10 SOLID lbs while staying cut and dry in 2 weeks, and he's a super hardgainer!!! Sounds crazy but without those shakes he can't gain a lb haha. Anyways I just had to mention that :p