Hair loss? Do I do this?

DubStrength

Awards
Hey guys so I'm trying to plan out my first possible cycle of Cypionate. Prob go no more than 400mg or so. PCT will be using Clomid perhaps pair with HCG and probably run nolva during cycle.

I've ran Goldstar A-bombs PH before for my first PH cycle. I ran a second cycle of there Trenbalone and E-Max. None of which I ran SERMS because I was an uneducated moron. And trust me I won't put a single other compound in me until I know exactly what I'm doing. (NO hair loss with either cycle)

Now I'm not sure if these PH boosted levels of DHT, but I have no hair loss. I'm not sure how to determine if I have Male Pattern Baldness. My father, now 56 is balding at the crown and has the "M" going on with his hair line. I believe he started balding in his 30s. My oldest brother now 30 years old has perfect hair. My other brother now almost 27 has a receding hair line and getting a pretty good "M". My mother I guess would be considered to have good hair. I am 21 years old and scared ****tless of losing my hair. I was told to run things like Finastride etc. Although my doctor isn't a very helpful one, and I doubt he would write me a script for that. We can all get trusted research grade ancillaries. Where in the hell can I get stuff like Finastride? What are my chances of hair loss here? Is it all in how much test you run? Or if its in your genes it doesn't matter and it will happen to you at any level?

Sorry for all of the questions, looking for some guidance. I have a guy literally waiting on me to get 3 bottles and I rather ask before I waste the money. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death before, but my searching hasn't gotten me the direct answers I wanted. Thanks for any advice

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I'm trying to plan out my first possible cycle of Cypionate. Prob go no more than 400mg or so. PCT will be using Clomid perhaps pair with HCG and probably run nolva during cycle.

I've ran Goldstar A-bombs PH before for my first PH cycle. I ran a second cycle of there Trenbalone and E-Max. None of which I ran SERMS because I was an uneducated moron. And trust me I won't put a single other compound in me until I know exactly what I'm doing. (NO hair loss with either cycle)

Now I'm not sure if these PH boosted levels of DHT, but I have no hair loss. I'm not sure how to determine if I have Male Pattern Baldness. My father, now 56 is balding at the crown and has the "M" going on with his hair line. I believe he started balding in his 30s. My oldest brother now 30 years old has perfect hair. My other brother now almost 27 has a receding hair line and getting a pretty good "M". My mother I guess would be considered to have good hair. I am 21 years old and scared ****tless of losing my hair. I was told to run things like Finastride etc. Although my doctor isn't a very helpful one, and I doubt he would write me a script for that. We can all get trusted research grade ancillaries. Where in the hell can I get stuff like Finastride? What are my chances of hair loss here? Is it all in how much test you run? Or if its in your genes it doesn't matter and it will happen to you at any level?

Sorry for all of the questions, looking for some guidance. I have a guy literally waiting on me to get 3 bottles and I rather ask before I waste the money. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death before, but my searching hasn't gotten me the direct answers I wanted. Thanks for any advice
Hair loss is genetic. If you're genetically predisposed, anabolics (including certain PH/DS) will accelerate that process. Finasteride is of benefit when using test compounds only and it does nothing to shield hair from other compounds that are potent androgens in and of themselves, DHT notwithstanding (e.g., trenbolone).

I don't recommend finasteride. Crushing DHT levels is not advisable in men. I speak from experience.

If you're 21 and have no signs of MPB, great. I had signs around 20 or so. All you can do is monitor your hair as you use different compounds. Some compounds are worse than others in terms of accelerating MPB (note: test is not so great for your hair, if so predisposed).

jimjones87

Awards
I think you're overreacting. It's definitely genetic and not 100% tied to the supplements/anabolics that you take.

Having said that, life is all about taking calculated risks and weighing it against the reward. If the risk vs reward isn't compelling enough for you, then I would totally pass on it,.