1/4 andro pct

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys from what I've read it seems like that stack doesn't cause too much suppression. I'm gonna run the 2 for 8weeks. Do you think I can get away with nolva and daa for pct? Or should I add an otc booster as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would more than likely be sufficient. What brand and doses are you running?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Super mandro and andro the giant At 330mg. I'm also taking ostashred

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Sounds like a good cycle. I ordered 3 bottles of andro the giant. Excited to have a better priced/dosed 4 andro product on the market. Good luck. Be sure and post up a review and an update if you don't log the run. If you do log I'll follow.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ok. You see nolva and daa good enough for pct though?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Totally. Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 right? DAA 3G/3/3/3? Totally fine. If I added any thing it would only be an -epi product. Dying to add that to my next pct. reading everywhere about great success with it in PCT for keeping and continuing gains. Just a thought but you've got you bases covered.

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Yea more than sufficient. I'll be running 4-Andro and epi-andro in July. My pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 trib/pine pollen/viron and a mild AI. Might throw some of this reduce XT in there that I have lying around. But I honestly think nolva the way it's dosed might even be borderline overkill lol. Better safe than sorry.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about adding viron or hpta but I think it might be a waste of money

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I love me some viron. I'm going to try hpta as well. I was tossing around the idea of only doing 2 weeks of nolva but adding in rebirth. Still undecided.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
And what kind of ai are you using? I have inhibit e but think I'll get exemestane to have on hand too

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Clomid is known for better HPTA "jump starting" but I realize people have preferences. With a SERM, I fail to understand the reasoning behind DAA and "Natty Boosters"? . User Fit1962 was on low dose Clomid for an extended period, and had multiple blood draws - his "T" levels were in the 1200's and 1300's... whats DAA and leaves going to do? SERM is enough, IMO. Good luck!

Yes, have Exemestane on hand, just in case. I didn't need it for an 8 week 1/4 Cycle, but it was comforting knowing it was in the cabinet. I used Inhibit-E throughout PCT and 2 weeks after SERM Cessation - probably didn't need it, but it's cheap enough to use as insurance. You'll want something for Cortisol as well. Reduce-XT is affordable. IMO, Clomid, Inhibit-E, and Reduce-XT are all you need. Throw in some Soy Lecithin Granules and Arachidonic Acid and you're golden.

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And what kind of ai are you using? I have inhibit e but think I'll get exemestane to have on hand too
I have exemestane on hand but I'll be trying black lion research's new AI

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is known for better HPTA "jump starting" but I realize people have preferences. With a SERM, I fail to understand the reasoning behind DAA and "Natty Boosters"? . User Fit1962 was on low dose Clomid for an extended period, and had multiple blood draws - his "T" levels were in the 1200's and 1300's... whats DAA and leaves going to do? SERM is enough, IMO. Good luck!

Yes, have Exemestane on hand, just in case. I didn't need it for an 8 week 1/4 Cycle, but it was comforting knowing it was in the cabinet. I used Inhibit-E throughout PCT and 2 weeks after SERM Cessation - probably didn't need it, but it's cheap enough to use as insurance. You'll want something for Cortisol as well. Reduce-XT is affordable. IMO, Clomid, Inhibit-E, and Reduce-XT are all you need. Throw in some Soy Lecithin Granules and Arachidonic Acid and you're golden.
Yep, only thing I'll add about the natty test boosters is lowering shbg and "feeling" better with higher free T

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What is their new ai? I didn't know it was released yet

R

roy_jones

Awards
Yep, only thing I'll add about the natty test boosters is lowering shbg and "feeling" better with higher free T
I'm not speaking from experience, but I'm skeptical about the ability of the natty test boosters to effect shbg. DAA in particular was mentioned by the OP and the data on that isn't encouraging. In the most recent major study, it was found to significantly decrease both total and free test in lifters who used 6 grams per day.

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm not speaking from experience, but I'm skeptical about the ability of the natty test boosters to effect shbg. DAA in particular was mentioned by the OP and the data on that isn't encouraging. In the most recent major study, it was found to significantly decrease both total and free test in lifters who used 6 grams per day.
I personally don't like DAA. High grade tongat Ali on the other hand. I don't care if you want to call it a placebo but I feel really good on it.