Confused

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
There's a certain store located in Texas that's still selling half of Olympus labs prohormones that are banned. Can I post the company's name? I just wanna know if they're legit

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
If I can't. Just go to priceplow and search "prohormones" the best deal for all the banned ones are from this company

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So they've been known to be shady. Okay cool, maybe they're putting other legal **** in the bottles to keep from being shutdown if tested by the govt

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So they've been known to be shady. Okay cool, maybe they're putting other legal **** in the bottles to keep from being shutdown if tested by the govt
I don't think that's it. I just read of some people never getting the product they ordered from them. The only reviews for that site were negative.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out NUTRIVERSE now and use the code MAY20 for 20% off of Alpha Lab Technologies, Platinum Nutraceuticals, Xcel Sports Nutrition, and Primeval Labs.

Alpha Lab has some nice stuff ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a certain store located in Texas that's still selling half of Olympus labs prohormones that are banned. Can I post the company's name? I just wanna know if they're legit
There are plenty of places that are still selling most of the OL lineup, you just need to look around! They are definitely worth finding

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
How smart would it be to do an epistane/trest cycle for a beginner?