Advice on 3rd cycle

Theoak18

Awards
Just a little background info I've done 2 cycles previously 1 being 4 weeks of epiandro and another being 4 weeks of epiandro and 4 weeks of msten. I am currently cutting went from 220 to 205 by carb cycling, cardio, and a light fat burner. The reason I decided to cut was prep my body for this next ph cycle.

This next cycle I would like to gain lean mass and strength.
I want to run androhard which is epiandro for 6 weeks at 300/300/400/400/500/500 along with xtreme dmz for 6 weeks at 32/32/32/32/32/32 and depending on sides and how I feel on cycle I may up the last two weeks to 48 mgs of xtreme dmz. I was planning on running blockade for my on cycle support with 2 a two week loading phase and also tudca. I have Nolva which I plan to run at 20/20/10/10 and daa power at 3/3/3/3 and erase at 0/0/3/2/2/1. I also have taurine for back pumps if they become present. How does this cycle look and do you think there is anything I should change, add, or takeout?

Also I read somewhere that ostarine is a good "primer" before you begin your cycle they suggested to take it 2 to 4 weeks before your cycle. Is there any truth to this and would it be beneficial to run something like ostashred two weeks before I begin my cycle and then continue it throughout the cycle or is that just overkill?

Would rebirth be good to add to my pct and is anyone familiar with xtreme shred which has 20 mg of methyldiazirinol and 30 mg of hexadrone per pill and would that be a better alternative to the dmz for lean gains and strength?

Sorry for some much in one post and for so many questions. Any feedback and criticism is appreciated. I'm not here to argue with people who more than likely are more knowledgable than me on these topics just want to get some help and suggestions. Thanks guys!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your original plan looks solid. I would roll with the epiandro and dmz for the 6 weeks. Your pct looks good too, you could add in OL super pct or epic unleashed but that's about it. Enjoy your cycle!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Yates. The original plan looks good and should suit your goal nicely. Rebirth definitely wouldn't hurt but it's not needed unless you really wanna try it. It is part of my next PCT plan. I hear great things about -epi products during PCT as well. Super PCT is a great all in one and it's cheap. Your PCT is already solid but if you're going to add more products then PCT is where to do it.

Theoak18

Awards
I will definately look into super pct and an epi product! Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try Xtreme Shred.... love mdiazirinol and hexadrone would stack nicely with it....

Theoak18

Awards
I can't wait to try Xtreme Shred.... love mdiazirinol and hexadrone would stack nicely with it....
I would definately like to see the results of that! I'm gonna run the dmz then maybe buy a bottle or two of the extreme shred and maybe give it a run before next summer.