Clenbuterol from PHEONIX LABS didnt do ****!!!

sugashane

Awards
what a crappy product, it made me feel like **** in the mornings, but it didnt make me shed an ounce of bodyfat. I started at 20 and went up to 120 and still nothing even at 120. I dont know if its underdosed, if I should have used more or what. I was doing cardio everyday, sometimes twice a day, and lifting 5 a week. ill admit my diet isnt perfect but its near perfect. I just cheat very little once or twice during the day. But **** Im doing so much it shouldnt matter. Im fucking pissed. what to do? can someone help me? please dont assume Im a noob, its my first time on clen but i know how to properly take something and what what you have to put in to it to get something out.....still nothing....help.

Attachments

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Every single person who has used Custom/Phoenix's clenbuterol has thought that it was at least properly dosed, and if there was anything wrong with it it was that it was slightly overdosed. I'm not saying you're a newbie. Did you feel nothing from it at 120mcg? Clenbuterol is something you definitely feel. Out of curiousity did you shake the bottle always before measuring it out? Where did you buy it from? How were you measuring your bodyfat? How long did you run the clenbuterol for. All this info is helpful for anyone to be able to help you out. Let's find out what is going on, then blow your stack or not.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you unless you have amazing genetics cheating once or twice a day on your diet = a crappy diet for cutting

i shed fat like a golden retriever sheds hair and i still only cheat once a week while dieting

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you unless you have amazing genetics cheating once or twice a day on your diet = a crappy diet for cutting

i shed fat like a golden retriever sheds hair and i still only cheat once a week while dieting
i agree, once or twice a day cheating isn't a diet for cutting.

sugashane

Awards
i agree about the cheating, let me explain myself. I am in the navy, specifically the base where seals and spec war like marine recon, eod, and swcc is trained. I am currently training to go to Navy explosive ordnance disposal school, the second hardest spec war school in the mililitary. this is all just sidebar info, but my point is that I am payed to train all day long. I do a battallion run 3 days a week, swim for 30 min everyday at lunch, lift 5 days a week, and do a combo of that stuff on the weekend. So I am extremely active, and the cardio I do doesnt conmpare to the stairmaster for an hour. So I know I have the cardio part down....i have no choice. As far as diet goes, let draw out a typical day

1.protein shake
2. oatmeal and carton of egg whites
3.chicken breast rice, small peice of cake (military food style) ,orange
4.something like above
5.protein shake
6.egg whites

god.......ok, my diet isnt that good, man it sounds so bad when im writing it because i know exactly what you guys are gonna say.

lets move on, i measured the clen with that peice of **** syringe they sent with it, with the little itty bitty dashes representing 20mcg. so anyways i started at 20 and went up to 120, i definately felt it, especially in the morning. I ran it for 2 weeks, and i basically measured my body fat by the mirror, but i didnt lose a pound on the scale, if anything i gained one or two.

here are picks i just took today.....

comments about my body itself are cool, some constructive criticism, i know my biceps suck and i need to lose like 100 pounds.

Attachments

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
so i assume you are eating military food and don't really have my say on the meals? i have no idea how this works .. if that's the case then so be it .. otherwise really work on getting a great diet down and you won't need any drugs

as for clen not working, if you felt it than its doing ITS job .. you need to do you YOUR job (i don't mean for that to come across harsh at all)

well you've got a great base to work with and i wouldn't bother cutting .. i'd bulk :) your chest needs to be brought up some, i don't think your bis suck or your arms in general ... bringing up the chest and traps would go a long way to greatly improving your physique

you definitely don't need to lose 100 pounds lol

whatever you decide to do bulk or stay with the cut just realize diet is the most important aspect of either .. people spend hours disecting the drugs they are going to use and (to a lesser extent) their workout programs .. if people spent that must time on their diets, they'd be MUCH happier with the results

sugashane

Awards
well, i will have my own apartment next week, living off base, so i wont really be eating the base food anymore. here is my ideal diet...

1.protein shake, oatmeal with raisans, banana
(3 days a week long distance running here)
2.carton egg whites, 4 brown rice cakes
swim 30 min
3. 2 chicken breasts, handful brown rice, broccoli
4. 2 packs of tuna, 4 brown rice cakes, orange
lift
5. protein shake, banana
cardio 30-60 min
6. 2 chicken breast and broccolli
7. carton egg whites
bed time-9 hours of sleep

but you have no idea how many times I have written these diets out, and dont follow them to the T, just half ass. I cant get over this hump. Im not too worried about the size right now, I have gotten so big so fast, right now I wanna see my abs, its summer time in san diego for me and Im not ready. God I would love to bulk, but I cant really do that in my line of work anyways. I just eat as much protein as I can and train heavy and hard and hope for the best.

I need some help though, I am in a rut

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i know how that military food is bro. once you move out in town, it'll be a lot easier to plan ahead meals.

size

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it was the clen as I believe it is dosed properly. You did not even dose very high, 120mcg is a low to moderate dosage.

tarbaby2000

Awards
Even with a squared away diet, clen has never done much for me as far as fatloss is concerned. Tends to give me a little more energy during workouts and tense my muscles more than anything. But Ive found custom's to be very good and dosed higher than anything else ive tried.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Clen from Pheonix Labs has worked great for me. I agree with what has been said that diet is the main factor. Although you are getting a lot of protein, it looks like you are also getting a lot of carbs. Just curious, how many eggs are you eating for each "carton"? The best thing to do is write down exactly what you are eating and get the nutrition information and put it all in an excel file. That's what I do at least, and then you can measure how many calories you are getting. You'd be surprised how fast the calories add up. Good luck to you.

sugashane

Awards
1. How much should I be going up to if 120mcg is moderate? I thouhght that was high.

2.a carton of egg whites, i mean the already sperated stuff you can buy thats pure egg whites, 50g of protein in a carton, 250 cals, 0 carbs, 0 fat. Its awesome, tastes like skim milk.

size

Awards
  • Established
1. How much should I be going up to if 120mcg is moderate? I thouhght that was high.
Dosage varies among users. Some people need 160mcg+ to see very good results. Also, some individuals just do not respond well to clen. If the sides at 120mcg were bad, then go no higher.

sugashane

Awards
they were only bad the first few days, after the first week they were only bad a couple hours then it was like I took nothing, and thats on 120mcg

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
they were only bad the first few days, after the first week they were only bad a couple hours then it was like I took nothing, and thats on 120mcg
Yup, that's a sign to increase dose slightly. "If your hands aren't shaking, it's not working" is a somewhat useful rule of thumb.

A more useful one is "up the dose SLOWLY or you will be UNHAPPY." Especially if it's your first time...

-kwantam

sugashane

Awards
pumped up pics.....I have so much body fat that it ruins my whole physique. I didnt even want to put up some of these picks but i sais **** it. I want you guys to see them, tell me what i need to be doing, ive been doing this a while, but im lost. I just cant get past this.

Attachments

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I want you guys to see them, tell me what i need to be doing, ive been doing this a while, but im lost. I just cant get past this.
IMHO, if you have the cash, hire Bobo. I've heard nothing but glowing reports.

-kwantam

sugashane

Awards
1. who is bobo?
2. what does he do?
3. how much does he cost?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn son, you have been visiting this board for how long and DON'T know the owner of the board.. look on the sticking in Bobo's Forum.. .

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1. bobo is the owner of the board and also a personal trainer/nutritionist

2. he helped me go from 13-14% bf after my winter bulk to 7% in 2 months

3. go to his training forum here and visit his website and you'll see about prices ... its well worth it trust me

sugashane

Awards
hehe, sorry.....just looked into him. my question is....is it worth $300, i mean i consider myself pretty advanced, i just dont want to pay someone to tell me some **** i already know. like eat 1.5gXbodyweight in cals, or eat 8 times a day, do cardio at this heart rate, eat tuna eggs chicken veggies oatmeal rice etc.

can he show me the light is what im asking, i hope so, because i need some pro help i think.

hes gonna be pissed because i just emailed him asking what he can do for me and then i saw his thread stating exactly that.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
what a crappy product, it made me feel like **** in the mornings, but it didnt make me shed an ounce of bodyfat. I started at 20 and went up to 120 and still nothing even at 120. I dont know if its underdosed, if I should have used more or what. I was doing cardio everyday, sometimes twice a day, and lifting 5 a week. ill admit my diet isnt perfect but its near perfect. I just cheat very little once or twice during the day. But **** Im doing so much it shouldnt matter. Im fucking pissed. what to do? can someone help me? please dont assume Im a noob, its my first time on clen but i know how to properly take something and what what you have to put in to it to get something out.....still nothing....help.
You are already very lean. If you want to get more cut up, concentrate on sodium restriction to lose subcutaneous water.

Diuretics would help but can be dangerous.

rippedtothebone

Awards
protein shake, oatmeal with raisans, banana
(3 days a week long distance running here)
2.carton egg whites, 4 brown rice cakes
swim 30 min
3. 2 chicken breasts, handful brown rice, broccoli
4. 2 packs of tuna, 4 brown rice cakes, orange
lift
5. protein shake, banana
cardio 30-60 min
6. 2 chicken breast and broccolli
7. carton egg whites
bed time-9 hours of sleep

You simply have to much sugar in your diet, it looks like you should try A CKD. It's worth a shot.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
my ex-gf used the same stuff about a year ago, and yeah it was definitely dosed right :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
You simply have to much sugar in your diet, it looks like you should try A CKD. It's worth a shot.
too much sugar?? he's got some sugar from some fruits .. i would never say he simply has too much sugar

rippedtothebone

Awards
too much sugar?? he's got some sugar from some fruits .. i would never say he simply has too much sugar
Well he's wondering why he isn't making progress. for me i find it hard to go get low into the single digits of bodyfat eating any fruit, except for berries. When i used to compete i would drop all sugars for the final 6 weeks.