Women and Ostar1ne

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So after all the research I've done, I've decided not to cycle ostarine because I'm only 20 y/o. Well after deciding this, my girlfriend has sparked an interest. I'm glad because I don't want the ostar1ne to go to waste. She is 22 y/o and has been working out for a while and her diet is on point. So a few questions... can she take it alone or is it recommended to stack it with something? Is a pct needed? Will it effect her birth control? (Definitely don't want this) Is a dosing around 10-15mg a good dose? Please let me know!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Good choice - from you but not from your girlfriend.
I will explain you why this action is connected with a high risk.

Despite Ostarine has only an anabolic (and not a androgenic) effect, it seems it would be an optimal anabolic drug for a women. But Ostarine is in fact a derivative of Bicalutamid. As you probably know, Bicalutamid is an anti-androgen and is used in therapeutics against prostata cancer. The most interesting fact is that Bicalutamid has a teratogenic effect. It's highly possible that - if a man takes Ostarine - the sperm will be damaged and if not protected the risk of a deformed child is there.
So, in the studies the researchers mentionned that the male test subjects have to avoid a procreation for at least three months after the last intake of Ostarine. Why three months? Because the damaged sperms will be rejected with every ejaculation and the human body will produce healthy ones. After three months nearly all damaged sperm - with a very high probability - will be rejected and you are "allowed" to have unprotected sex.

In women, Bicalutamid has a similar effect. The only difference is that a women doens't have unlimited ovaries and the cause is still not 100% solved, how Bicalutamid will affect the womens body if she will get pregnant. Ostarine was never tested with focus on the reproduction-topic. But what I can say: an already pregnant woman must not take Ostarine under any circumstances!
I also recommend to women not to take Ostarine if she still want to have a child.

Ostarine is still a research chemical, there are some other well studied alternatives. Of course it sounds good to take a pure anabolic (experimental) drug but is it worth to risk an abortion in the future for some pounds of muscles? And I don't think that a 22 year old woman is already able to reject familiy planning.

Think about it.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Good choice - from you but not from your girlfriend.
I will explain you why this action is connected with a high risk.

Despite Ostarine has only an anabolic (and not a androgenic) effect, it seems it would be an optimal anabolic drug for a women. But Ostarine is in fact a derivative of Bicalutamid. As you probably know, Bicalutamid is an anti-androgen and is used in therapeutics against prostata cancer. The most interesting fact is that Bicalutamid has a teratogenic effect. It's highly possible that - if a man takes Ostarine - the sperm will be damaged and if not protected the risk of a deformed child is there.
So, in the studies the researchers mentionned that the male test subjects have to avoid a procreation for at least three months after the last intake of Ostarine. Why three months? Because the damaged sperms will be rejected with every ejaculation and the human body will produce healthy ones. After three months nearly all damaged sperm - with a very high probability - will be rejected and you are "allowed" to have unprotected sex.

In women, Bicalutamid has a similar effect. The only difference is that a women doens't have unlimited ovaries and the cause is still not 100% solved, how Bicalutamid will affect the womens body if she will get pregnant. Ostarine was never tested with focus on the reproduction-topic. But what I can say: an already pregnant woman must not take Ostarine under any circumstances!
I also recommend to women not to take Ostarine if she still want to have a child.

Ostarine is still a research chemical, there are some other well studied alternatives. Of course it sounds good to take a pure anabolic (experimental) drug but is it worth to risk an abortion in the future for some pounds of muscles? And I don't think that a 22 year old woman is already able to reject familiy planning.

Think about it.
good info here, ive ran osta a few times already but had no idea about these sides... do you have any links to this info?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of information out there. Also analyse the structure of Bicalutamid and Ostarine. By the way, also S4 could be a semi-derivative of Bicalutamid. Of all SARM only LGD-4033 resp. VK-5211 (I don't count RAD-140 or other pre-clinical SARM as SARM) don't have similarities with Biclutamid.

And again: this is not a fact in that way. This is a possible side effect which is still not researched because the aim of launching Ostarine is primarely the effect on muscle mass in persons with serious illness. There have to be made more studies.
I would like to link the SARM-Bicalutamid-case with the Contergan-case in Germany (google it). Also Contergan had a teratogenic effect as Biclutamid. If it's stronger, I can't say it now for sure. But even the fact is more than enough.
But if you also look at the other hand there are also a lot of derivatatives of a lot of substances, which doesn't have the same side effect profile as the original substance.

What I want to say is: it's POSSIBLE that Ostarine could have the same effect as Bicutamind. In men it's less tragic than in women because we can reproduce sperm while women can't reproduce their ovaries. Of course I also would feel more safe if there are some studies in this case. But at the moment absolutely nobody can say that Ostarine is safe for woman. Under this circumstances, I never recommend to women to take S4 or Ostarine.
It's another case if she knows what Ostarine could lead and she don't want to have a family or she's already in her menopause. But in general: don't take is as a woman.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of information out there. Also analyse the structure of Bicalutamid and Ostarine. By the way, also S4 could be a semi-derivative of Bicalutamid. Of all SARM only LGD-4033 resp. VK-5211 (I don't count RAD-140 or other pre-clinical SARM as SARM) don't have similarities with Biclutamid.

And again: this is not a fact in that way. This is a possible side effect which is still not researched because the aim of launching Ostarine is primarely the effect on muscle mass in persons with serious illness. There have to be made more studies.
I would like to link the SARM-Bicalutamid-case with the Contergan-case in Germany (google it). Also Contergan had a teratogenic effect as Biclutamid. If it's stronger, I can't say it now for sure. But even the fact is more than enough.
But if you also look at the other hand there are also a lot of derivatatives of a lot of substances, which doesn't have the same side effect profile as the original substance.

What I want to say is: it's POSSIBLE that Ostarine could have the same effect as Bicutamind. In men it's less tragic than in women because we can reproduce sperm while women can't reproduce their ovaries. Of course I also would feel more safe if there are some studies in this case. But at the moment absolutely nobody can say that Ostarine is safe for woman. Under this circumstances, I never recommend to women to take S4 or Ostarine.
It's another case if she knows what Ostarine could lead and she don't want to have a family or she's already in her menopause. But in general: don't take is as a woman.
From what I've read it's better to take as a woman than a man. She's not wanting to have kids anytime soon. Maybe in the future like 4-6 years from now. Would this matter then? And I was asking if it reacts to her birth control pill that she is taking.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read it's better to take as a woman than a man. She's not wanting to have kids anytime soon. Maybe in the future like 4-6 years from now. Would this matter then? And I was asking if it reacts to her birth control pill that she is taking.
No, as a man it is much safer. You must not impregnate your sex partner during and three months after the Ostarine cycle. At the actual knowledge it would be heavy negligent if you would.
As said. If she still wants to have a child, she shouldn't use Ostarine. It's not worth to trade the child health and life for some pounds of muscles, which will as last as you train hard enough.

I'm quoting wikipedia here: "Bicalutamide is a teratogen and must not be handled by females who are or may become pregnant. It is known to cause fetal harm."

All this, if Ostarine has the same side effect profile as Bicalutamide, but as said over and over: actually no one knows but the probability is there. Also it is unclear about any interactions between Ostarine and any other drugs. It could be that the birth control pill lose its effect, or not.

Ostarine is an experimental drug which is only tested with some indicators.

The only SARM in this case is LGD-4033, which is not a Bicalutamide derivative. But it has also an androgenic component, therefore she shouldn't use the same dosages as a man. She should test at first 1mg/ed and upper the dosage every ten days. To stay on the safe side, set a maximum at 4mg/ed.

The safest way would be an abuse of well-known and well studied AAS like Oxandrolone. But also pay here attention: in the most cases it's mixed with Metandienone and Stanozolole. But if you can get pharma grade Oxandrolone (e.g. Xtendrol from Atlantis Pharma, 5-10mg/ed) that would be the best option in my opinion.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
No, as a man it is much safer. You must not impregnate your sex partner during and three months after the Ostarine cycle. At the actual knowledge it would be heavy negligent if you would.
As said. If she still wants to have a child, she shouldn't use Ostarine. It's not worth to trade the child health and life for some pounds of muscles, which will as last as you train hard enough.

I'm quoting wikipedia here: "Bicalutamide is a teratogen and must not be handled by females who are or may become pregnant. It is known to cause fetal harm."

All this, if Ostarine has the same side effect profile as Bicalutamide, but as said over and over: actually no one knows but the probability is there. Also it is unclear about any interactions between Ostarine and any other drugs. It could be that the birth control pill lose its effect, or not.

Ostarine is an experimental drug which is only tested with some indicators.

The only SARM in this case is LGD-4033, which is not a Bicalutamide derivative. But it has also an androgenic component, therefore she shouldn't use the same dosages as a man. She should test at first 1mg/ed and upper the dosage every ten days. To stay on the safe side, set a maximum at 4mg/ed.

The safest way would be an abuse of well-known and well studied AAS like Oxandrolone. But also pay here attention: in the most cases it's mixed with Metandienone and Stanozolole. But if you can get pharma grade Oxandrolone (e.g. Xtendrol from Atlantis Pharma, 5-10mg/ed) that would be the best option in my opinion.
The way I'm reading the quote from wiki, I was taking it as present. It doesn't say "women who ever want to become pregnant." I took it as a woman who may become pregnant soon. Because causing fetal harm is completely different than ovary harm. A fetus is when the child is already growing inside of you. So therefore it would have bad effect on an already growing fetus. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying I'd like to do more research and find more studies on ostarine, sarms and bicalutamid.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
It's just hard to find an answer especially with something that is still only a research chemical like you said. I still probably won't let her take it, but I still want to do more research.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I read that completely wrong. Fetal as in great danger... I feel dumb now.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kind of doubting the association being discussed above, or we would have thousands of people with those issues now after its went mainstream

Females here have used it as well

I want another opinion
mr.cooper69 furion

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You can twist and turn it how you want. But if the birth control pill won't work, your gf will find out she's pregnant in the fifth month and you will be father of a disabled child, you will regret it for sure - and your gf even more. For sure I hope that such a situation won't happen.
Last time: there are no studies about SARM linked with birth control pills or the damage of the ovaries. No one can say for sure, what will happen during the cycle or even in twenty years after the abuse of Ostarine. No one can say it how Ostarine will interact with other drugs. But for the acutal knowledge it's a fact that Ostarine is a Bicalutamide derivate. And this fact should be enough to - if you have a common sense - reject the whole idea.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well with common sense I would never recommend drug use during pregnancy or trying to conceive regardless

Derivatives of things often barely resemble the initial compound whatsoever

One bond difference can change all effects and side effects drastically

You're speaking too "matter of fact" for something with zero evidence and just your guess at an extrapolation from another drug

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well im subbed for the brain gainz

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Well with common sense I would never recommend drug use during pregnancy or trying to conceive regardless

You're speaking too "matter of fact" for something with zero evidence and just your guess at an extrapolation from another drug
Exactly my point. I feel like if she took ostarine and wasn't trying to get pregnant for years that it would be fine. But that's just my guess. I'd like for someone with more experience to point me to the answers I'm looking for.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established

Exactly my point. I feel like if she took ostarine and wasn't trying to get pregnant for years that it would be fine. But that's just my guess. I'd like for someone with more experience to point me to the answers I'm looking for.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of doubting the association being discussed above, or we would have thousands of people with those issues now after its went mainstream

Females here have used it as well

I want another opinion
mr.cooper69 furion
X2.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Pregnancy issues aside, why take the risk? Ostarine is an unapproved drug at this stage. Long-term effects are unknown. Plenty of good OTC choices for women these days without rolling the dice on a pre-clinical drug.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Pregnancy issues aside, why take the risk? Ostarine is an unapproved drug at this stage. Long-term effects are unknown. Plenty of good OTC choices for women these days without rolling the dice on a pre-clinical drug.
The reason why it sparked her interest is because it's advertised as little to no sides for women. This obviously could be wrong. Most other drugs have many different sides that she does not want to deal with. Why does anyone take the risk with ostarine? Because of all the great feedback and they think it's worth the risk. I'm just looking for a little info is all. Probably will end up selling the bottle without her knowing anyways.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
The reason why it sparked her interest is because it's advertised as little to no sides for women. This obviously could be wrong. Most other drugs have many different sides that she does not want to deal with. Why does anyone take the risk with ostarine? Because of all the great feedback and they think it's worth the risk. I'm just looking for a little info is all. Probably will end up selling the bottle without her knowing anyways.
Best of luck. I'm just super-cautious when it comes to exposing women to anything that has even the potential of being androgenic. I've seen first-hand the damage androgens do to women and its devastating.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck. I'm just super-cautious when it comes to exposing women to anything that has even the potential of being androgenic. I've seen first-hand the damage androgens do to women and its devastating.

roy_jones

Awards
You can twist and turn it how you want. But if the birth control pill won't work, your gf will find out she's pregnant in the fifth month and you will be father of a disabled child, you will regret it for sure - and your gf even more. For sure I hope that such a situation won't happen.
Last time: there are no studies about SARM linked with birth control pills or the damage of the ovaries. No one can say for sure, what will happen during the cycle or even in twenty years after the abuse of Ostarine. No one can say it how Ostarine will interact with other drugs. But for the acutal knowledge it's a fact that Ostarine is a Bicalutamide derivate. And this fact should be enough to - if you have a common sense - reject the whole idea.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You did your part.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You did your part.
It's cool. There's not enough research on it. Like I said I'm probably going to sell the bottle or save it for another year or two for myself.

Cmd1006

Awards
Hey I posted on another thread. I am new to this forum so trying to get your input. Only took Ost for 4 days do you think I am okay if I just stop taking immediately in regards to sperm issues and trying to get pregnant?