super dmz 2.0

jdan

Awards
New on here and new to training (8 months into building) and recently bought some dmz because of it being sdiscontinued. Been using it for about 6 weeks, got nolvadex for pct and just wondering if this ****s as legit as its been said to be. Have noticed gains but not like ive been expecting, I workout 6 days a week and eat healthy and plenty of food. Just wondering about the dmz thats out there considering all posts have been from awhile ago.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just eat a lot, drink a lot of water and train hard and you'll get results. I personally like 3.0 better and saw good results with it. But 2.0 is still good stuff.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you do take it, make sure you have a proper PCT lined up with a SERM

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Post this in anabolics.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N
New on here and new to training (8 months into building) and recently bought some dmz because of it being sdiscontinued. Been using it for about 6 weeks, got nolvadex for pct and just wondering if this ****s as legit as its been said to be. Have noticed gains but not like ive been expecting, I workout 6 days a week and eat healthy and plenty of food. Just wondering about the dmz thats out there considering all posts have been from awhile ago.
I've done BSL Sdmz 2.0 with great results. What was your cycle layout?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Just started my SDMZ 2.0 cycle today . . . looking forward to working hard and achieving results.

jdan

Awards
I upped my doses to 2 pills am and 2 pills late afternoon. Also taking some advice and eating more then I have been (works been ****ing up my meal plan which has had some impact) I am noticing signifigant gains tho steady more then signifigant

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I upped my doses to 2 pills am and 2 pills late afternoon. Also taking some advice and eating more then I have been (works been ****ing up my meal plan which has had some impact) I am noticing signifigant gains tho steady more then signifigant
At what point in your cycle did you up the daily dosage?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Is that eight months total training time?

You have already started, so whatever. I thought it was always a good idea to find what your genetics can give you before starting. Not preaching at you or anything.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like stated above.. If you only been working out for 8 months you might not even know how to properly diet and train for your body type yet

jdan

Awards
I guess I got impatient with it, I dont take it as preaching im on hwre to get advice realy