SD with Var?

soontoberipped

Awards
I'm new to this board but I do have a quick question. I am going to do an anavar cycle at 40-50mg's for 6-8 weeks. I was thinking of adding sd in at the beginning three weeks to kick start the cycle. My goal is to add some lbm and possible cut body fat. I am not expecting miracles as I know it is near impossible to grow eating around maintnence. Do you think the SD at the beginning would be a good idea? My stats are 24yrs. 6'1 195 lbs bf~10-11%.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this board but I do have a quick question. I am going to do an anavar cycle at 40-50mg's for 6-8 weeks. I was thinking of adding sd in at the beginning three weeks to kick start the cycle. My goal is to add some lbm and possible cut body fat. I am not expecting miracles as I know it is near impossible to grow eating around maintnence. Do you think the SD at the beginning would be a good idea? My stats are 24yrs. 6'1 195 lbs bf~10-11%.
SD at the beginning should work well, say for the first 2-3 weeks. This should work quite well with the anavar. I hope you are doing something like a carb-cycling diet, because then you can have an overall net caloric deficit, while giving your muscles what they need to grow, and while keeping your body from going into diet mode. If you are just dieting with a steady caloric deficit - "____ cals per day, everyday" - your results will be considerably worse. Make sure you are getting lots of protein and don't skip out on fish oil. If you've been reading this board at all you know that Lean Xtreme and Sesathin both get great reviews for the sort of thing you are trying to accomplish. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

soontoberipped

Awards
Thanks alot for the help bro. I have both sesathin and lean extreme as well. I'll definitely have to read up more on the carb cycling diet. If it will help me increase my lbm and keep me cut...I'm all for it. Thinking about throwing igf lr3 in for last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of pct. PCT will include clomid, and nolva in the rare case I should need it. I have milk thistle as well as trib for the liver and libido. Lr3 sound like a good addition?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I would save all the lr3 for after the cycle, to make the most of it. NAC is great as a liver protectant, and hella cheap, but milk thistle will do the job. If you are running Glucophase XR, that is a great anti-oxidant in addition to its other fine effects. You are already pretty covered.

As for not stacking two methyls -- SD + Anavar for 15-20 days is the overlap.

About the carb-cycling, Twin Peak has some excellent articles that you'll want to check out in the back issues of MindAndMuscle.net. If you want to go even more extreme and regimented, then you can look into UD2 by Lyle McDonald. TP's is easier to stick to. Both work.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
As for not stacking two methyls -- SD + Anavar for 15-20 days is the overlap.
I still wouldn't reccomend it...especially when he wants to run the var for 8 weeks. Hepatoxicity is a REAL concern. Too many people make light of it.

soontoberipped

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm thinking of running the var for 6 weeks. Is that too short? Will it help with the toxicity issue? Also on the sesathin, do you need to keep it refrigerated after you open it?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm thinking of running the var for 6 weeks. Is that too short? Will it help with the toxicity issue? Also on the sesathin, do you need to keep it refrigerated after you open it?
A general guideline for methylated orals is no more than 5-6 weeks. Yes, cutting down from 8 to 6 will help, how much though I couldn't tell you. I always just err to the side of caution with orals and AAS in general. So that explains why I'm against stacking methyls. Just be aware that there is ALWAYS a chance of hepatoxicity....with one oral, two, etc. Noone knows if there is any synergistic effects from dosing two different orals, etc. eventhough the mg amount may be the same as taking only one oral compound at that same mg amount. I wouldn't reccomend you to try and find out either. ;)

As for the sesathin, I have no idea.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I would run it the 8 weeks, but before running methylated orals a blood test to see whether you have any pre-existing liver condition would be a smart thing to do. You can have your GGT level checked through the HealthTestsDirect service for the vast sum of $23, including blood draw. That is the least you could do.

Sesathin does not need to be refrigerated, as there is a preservative in it, but it is not going to hurt it to do so. When the gel caps are out, you won't have to worry about it at all. Soon.

soontoberipped

Awards
Thanks again Bro's for all your help.:thumbsup:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would run it the 8 weeks, but before running methylated orals a blood test to see whether you have any pre-existing liver condition would be a smart thing to do. You can have your GGT level checked through the HealthTestsDirect service for the vast sum of $23, including blood draw. That is the least you could do.
var hepatotoxicity is related to the dose. Up to 40mg there is really no need to be concerned for 6-8 weeks.
I was thinking of a similar cycle, for total 6 weeks only (more cause i prefer shorter cycles, between 4 and 6 weeks, for easier recovery, shorter inbetween times etc).
weeks 1-3 SD @ 20mg
weeks 1-6(7) var @ 40mg
Surely a bloodwork BEFORE would be almost a must.

An intriguing alternative that I'm considering to is to run oral-turinabol in place of var this way:
weeks 1-3 t-bol @ 40mg
weeks 4-6 SD @ 20mg