Gyno on cycle

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Alright guys, So I heard about dosing nolva at 20mg Ed on cycle to get rid of the gyno I have. I am also looking to run a stronger AI. I am hearing about adex and don't know how it compares to others in terms of getting rid of gyno. Any input would be awesome. Please help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Neither Nolva or Adex will get rid of existing gyno. Any ai will help to prevent it getting worse, but letro is pretty much the only one that can reduce it.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Is there any sense in combining nolva with Letro while finishing a cycle? Or would it be a waste combining the two?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there any sense in combining nolva with Letro while finishing a cycle? Or would it be a waste combining the two?
For what purpose? Nolva is a serm, not an ai so the on cycle benefits are limited

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
True, what's a good source for Letro? Don't want some bunk crap

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I'm honestly kind of offended considering your a rep or so called respected member.. Do you even know what your taking about?

How old are you?
Have you ran 3-4 PH cycles and now your a expert?
Steve can you help me out brother?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
low dose aromasin (6mg/day) would be the best AI to use to prevent gyno getting worse since it is a suicidal inhibitor. combined with low dose nolva would be ideal. This will only prevent it getting worse though. i dont beleive u can reverse full blown gyno. unless u just mean ure nipples have gone puffy than that can be reversed with ai and high androgens (ie tren or stano). if you have developed actuall breast tissue then the only way to get rid of it is surgery i beleive. although if its real small you may be able to reverse it over a long period of time with the high androgens as I mentioned. gyno builds up due to excess female hormone (estrogen) so i guess supplying excess male hormone (androgens) over a long period of time could theoretically help it.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I have heard you can reverse it with Letro protocol. What I have is a lump to the left of one nipple and another directly under the nipple. From what I have I have been told and seen many people get it reversed with Letro. What I am worried about is how to combat the sex drive issue

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stupid advice...
Stop talkng
How exactly is Adex and or Nolva going to CURE existing gyno???

It's well documented that these two are useful for negating further issues, but a reduction... You're gonna have to explain this one

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm honestly kind of offended considering your a rep or so called respected member.. Do you even know what your taking about?

How old are you?
Have you ran 3-4 PH cycles and now your a expert?
And what does being a rep for a LEGAL SUPPLEMENT company have to do in the slightest with aas/ai's/serms/etc... Totally diff fields.

And no, I never claimed to be an expert but do know a few things.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
And what does being a rep for a LEGAL SUPPLEMENT company have to do in the slightest with aas/ai's/serms/etc... Totally diff fields.

And no, I never claimed to be an expert but do know a few things.
I see where you are coming from, both of you; however, I decided on this. Finishing cycle with taper up then down with Letro. Once done, nolva and clomid with test booster. 20mg nolva 50mg clomid. Thoughts?