Got my OL Ostar1ne, Elim1nate and BPS Dermacrine today!!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
So my Osta, Elim1nate and Dermacrine came today!!
My stack beginning tomorrow will be the three products above as well as Ergonine!!
The next 8 weeks look like:
Ostar1ne 20mg (maybe 25mg depending how I feel)
Elim1nate 50mg split dose
Dermacrine 4 pumps per day
Ergonine 1 serving pre-workout

I have Anabeta Elite as well, but I am thinking I will save that for the PCT.

I am so excited to start this run!!

Just want to say a thank you again to Athletix, Orbit Nutrition and Nutri-Verse for the amazing customer service and speedy shipping!!!

-clown
(yes, my actual handle :) )

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks like a great little recomp stack, enjoy the gains!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Thanks Yates,
I am really looking forward to this run!
I will be starting Ben Pakulski's MI40x Graduate Program along with these products. I am really looking to recomping over the next few months.

Let the changes begin!!

-clown

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good looking stack you have there!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Solid stack.
Hormone modulation on top of Ergonine for 9 of the best natty options.

This will be a fun ride

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see quite a ride indeed!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 3 of the stack. Lips and eye lids a little dry no doubt from the Elim1nate.
Going to start the first phase of the MI40x Graduate program.
I'm excited to see what the cycle will do with the intensity and volume in the MI40x program.

roy_jones

Awards
I'm looking at ostar1ne for a first time cycle and will follow your progress. I will probably dose it a little lower, and I am jealous of the other stuff you are running with it.

Grab some cheap soy lecithin granules if you get a chance to add phosphatidic acid to the mix!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Feeling good come day 4. Sleep has been good. Mood, energy levels have all been good as well- no changes.
My diet is dialled in at 2200 cals a day following IIFYM but opting for cleaner foods overall.
I am getting in a leg workout today. My knees can take a bit of a beating but I'm hoping the cycle of Ostar1ne helps out those aches and pains.
I grabbed some Lecithin granules and have been taking 2 tsp a day. They dissolve nicely into shakes which is a real bonus.
Looking forward to Monday when the MI40 begins!

-clown

clown007

clown007

Awards
Decided to begin the Phase One Workout One of the MI40x tomorrow. Just can't wait the extra day to start :)
Tomorrow's workout will be Chest, Front Delts and Biceps.
Having changed the rep tempo of my workouts last week to one that is similar to the one used in MI40x really made a difference. The 4 second eccentric, 1 second concentric which is the usual rep tempo pumped my muscles like I haven't felt in ages.
I am excited to see what the workout program has to offer, along with the Ostar1ne stack I will be taking. This could be a fantastic six weeks to come!!

I will be trying to keep diligent with this log throughout my Ostar1ne/Dermacrine cycle and subsequent PCT afterwards.

-clown

roy_jones

Awards
I hear you on changing up the rep tempo of your workouts. Probably one of the most underutilized variations that produce results.

I was psyched to see you're trying the lecithin granules. I might be an unusually strong responder, but the increased muscle fullness and appetite was noticeable very quickly.

clown007

clown007

Awards
How much lecithin do you use a day?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Can I just use this thread for my log?
Any reason to create a new one?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sure why not,
Or request it moved

clown007

clown007

Awards
I will be logging my Ostar1ne/Dermacrine/Elim1nate/Ergonine/Lecithin cycle in my training log entitled "Clown's "Closing in on 40" Recomp Journey" if anyone is interested.

-clown