Epi or SDMZ after a couple year layoff?

athlete18

Awards
Hi All,

Been off the forums for awhile and haven't ran a cycle in some time. Went natty for awhile but feel like I've once again hit a plateau and am eager to run another PH. So my question is what do you guys think; I can't decide between a 6 week epi cycle or a 4 week SDMZ.

I've run epi a couple times and love it. Never ran SDMZ. I'm looking to add some size. I know that SDMZ is a better bulker but I have put size on in the past with epi.

I'd love feedback from anyone that has ran both. Ideally I want the most amount of gains with the least amount of sides...duh. I understand that gains and sides are usually paired together. That's why I'm interested in hearing experiences!

I'll have proper support supps and PCT for either one. My blood pressure runs a little high naturally and it's what i'm most concerned about keeping in check. When I ran superdrol in the past my BP was fine but with DBOL it went sky high. Epi fine, Hdrol high...so it tends to be hit or miss with me.

Open forum... just want to hear thoughts before I pick! Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you've already ran epi a few times and now you're wanting size i would definitely recommend super dmz. It will get you some size and strength gains. Just make sure you have good on cycle support supps.

athlete18

Awards
Thanks, Lean. How is it on BP compared to others?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can spike blood pressure pretty high for some but a good cycle support should control it for most people unless genetically pronei to high blood pressure.

athlete18

Awards
For those of you that have ran SDMZ what would you compare it to?

athlete18

Awards
It can spike blood pressure pretty high for some but a good cycle support should control it for most people unless genetically pronei to high blood pressure.
Alright, my support supps have always done the job with the exception of dbol

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
If you've already ran epi a few times and now you're wanting size i would definitely recommend super dmz. It will get you some size and strength gains. Just make sure you have good on cycle support supps.

Just about to start my 4 week SDMZ 2.0 cycle. As many know, each SDMZ 2.0 capsule contains 10mg DMZ and 10mg Msten.

My dose thoughts/plan is 10/10/20/20

Does this sound right - or should I take 20/20/20/20 for the whole cycle for the best shot at best gains?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't have a lot of ph experience start at 10. Ramp up the second week if all feels good. Either way is fine really. Just listen to your body and do what makes you comfortable. If you've already run it before and know what dose is good for you just start at that.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
If you don't have a lot of ph experience start at 10. Ramp up the second week if all feels good. Either way is fine really. Just listen to your body and do what makes you comfortable. If you've already run it before and know what dose is good for you just start at that.

What are the best times throughout the day to take the capsules?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One in the am and one in the pm. Ex: 8am/8pm
Some like to dose about an hour before their workout. Just keep it consistent.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Thanks Bro . . . Just making sure I research as much as possible to maximize benefits as best possible. :thumbsup:

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Would I take my cycle assist caps at the same time as my SDMZ caps?

athlete18

Awards
Anyone ever try a low dose SDMZ cycle? 10/10/10/10... Wonder what kind of results that would give compared to epi.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards

Is there a particular benefit as to the time to take dose #2 of SDMZ - i.e. before workout vs. in the evening (post-workout) ??

camden

Awards
Anyone ever try a low dose SDMZ cycle? 10/10/10/10... Wonder what kind of results that would give compared to epi.
Never done this but curious as well. I wanted to run another epi cycle but I can't find the stuff anymore. So i'm going with the super DMZ but the sides kind of scare me!