TR3ST TR3N failed

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Just finished week 4 of an 8 week strength contest prep cycle. 75mg trest, 90mg tren, 45mg epistane. I tried to keep the estrogen at bay with(starting at) 6.25mg ED aromasin, and gradually increasing to 24mg ED for three days now with no luck at controlling estrogen. I've dropped the tren completely, and reduced the trest to 50mg. I have ordered letro and ralox and will start those immediately. Now my question....
Finish out the cycle with the 50mg trest and 45mg epi, or drop both and finish the three weeks with m1a solo. I'm just worried about lethargy and don't have another base, ie, andro,4ad, epiandro. Any thoughts??!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had this same issue. I dropped the trest and everything has been good since then. Trest=estrogen sides tren= prolactin sides

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I just had this same issue. I dropped the trest and everything has been good since then. Trest=estrogen sides tren= prolactin sides
Has lethargy been an issue, I am sure I need to drop the trest, I'm just worried about lethargy, but I'd rather have the weeks of lethargy than breasts!!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has lethargy been an issue, I am sure I need to drop the trest, I'm just worried about lethargy, but I'd rather have the weeks of lethargy than breasts!!!!
Lethargy isn't bad. Like you said, anything but titties!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished week 4 of an 8 week strength contest prep cycle. 75mg trest, 90mg tren, 45mg epistane. I tried to keep the estrogen at bay with(starting at) 6.25mg ED aromasin, and gradually increasing to 24mg ED for three days now with no luck at controlling estrogen. I've dropped the tren completely, and reduced the trest to 50mg. I have ordered letro and ralox and will start those immediately. Now my question....
Finish out the cycle with the 50mg trest and 45mg epi, or drop both and finish the three weeks with m1a solo. I'm just worried about lethargy and don't have another base, ie, andro,4ad, epiandro. Any thoughts??!!!
Have you gotten bloods? Is that how you know your estro is high? Epistane has anit-estrogen properties to it, so good that it causes estro rebound issues after cycle. I'm surprised with that aromasin you have estro issues. Are you sure it's not prolactin from the Tren? Are you using anything for prolactin control?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Have you gotten bloods? Is that how you know your estro is high? Epistane has anit-estrogen properties to it, so good that it causes estro rebound issues after cycle. I'm surprised with that aromasin you have estro issues. Are you sure it's not prolactin from the Tren? Are you using anything for prolactin control?
I'm taking.3mg prami ED. I am developing gyno, not lactation. I'm gyno prone, but I knew epi was a strong AI, so with that and aromasin I was hoping I would be able to keep it in check. No need for blood work. With the estrogen gyno, holding extra water, and a high sex drive, I know my estrogen isn't low.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have pubertal gyno before this?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Did you have pubertal gyno before this?
No, developed gyno from an m1t cycle years ago, it was very small and not noticeable at all. It got somewhat worse from abusing alcohol for 6 years. Haven't had issues since I quit drinking a year ago.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi is not a strong ai... It has mild ai properties... Trest is a bear in the estro dept. drop that an you'll be fine

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Epi is not a strong ai... It has mild ai properties... Trest is a bear in the estro dept. drop that an you'll be fine
Yeah, I did a ton of research and hoped I could manage it, but it's estrogen conversion and the type of estrogen it converts to is just to damn strong. I'm gonna drop the trest and continue with the tren and Epi. I'll stay on the 24mg/day of the aromasin till the letro arrives. Them I'll work up to around 1 mg ED along with the raloxifene through the end of the cycle and into PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I did a ton of research and hoped I could manage it, but it's estrogen conversion and the type of estrogen it converts to is just to damn strong. I'm gonna drop the trest and continue with the tren and Epi. I'll stay on the 24mg/day of the aromasin till the letro arrives. Them I'll work up to around 1 mg ED along with the raloxifene through the end of the cycle and into PCT.
Solid plan. Might want to taper down the aromasin tho once you drop the trest. It's a fast clear so it shouldn't need a ton of time and you really don't wanna totally crush your estro, especially before you do with the letro

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Solid plan. Might want to taper down the aromasin tho once you drop the trest. It's a fast clear so it shouldn't need a ton of time and you really don't wanna totally crush your estro, especially before you do with the letro
So taper the aromasin down before starting the letro? Correct?
From there, it looks like I should ramp up the letro from .25 to about 1mg ED through PCT, and adjust once plasma levels are saturated to maybe 1.5mg EOD, or E3D? I Will also add the ralox, for PCT. Then taper down the letro once things are looking better.? I might even add the clomid in PCT to kick start HPTA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So taper the aromasin down before starting the letro? Correct?
From there, it looks like I should ramp up the letro from .25 to about 1mg ED through PCT, and adjust once plasma levels are saturated to maybe 1.5mg EOD, or E3D? I Will also add the ralox, for PCT. Then taper down the letro once things are looking better.? I might even add the clomid in PCT to kick start HPTA.
I would only use as much aromasin as you need to keep things settled. After dropping the trest it should only be a day or two before you may not need the aromasin at all. The letro I don't remember the exact protocol for gyno removal but you're gonna feel like ass as the letro will totally crush your estro (which is what you want to get rid of the gyno but it will suck)

Yes to the tapering down of the letro after tho. I believe the plan was something similar to what you've laid out. Not sure how good of an idea stacking clomid is tho. Too many serms/chemicals just isn't good for any part of your body.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because 24mg 3 days in a row of legit Aromasin would absolutely crush your estrogen issues. I'd say it's just bunk. Now it is what it is, you may still be left with no option but to drop the Trest.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Because 24mg 3 days in a row of legit Aromasin would absolutely crush your estrogen issues. I'd say it's just bunk. Now it is what it is, you may still be left with no option but to drop the Trest.
That's what I was thinking, it's bunk, however I've used the same company and always had great results. I even used two different bottles from completely different purchase times.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
tren is highly androgenic so u want it, besides it cant convert to estro. drop the trest (whatever the **** that is) and learn more about the substances ure using first because u should already know what i just said about tren if ure using it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
tren is highly androgenic so u want it, besides it cant convert to estro. drop the trest (whatever the **** that is) and learn more about the substances ure using first because u should already know what i just said about tren if ure using it.
So wait... You knock him for not knowing enough, and yet you comment/advise and haven't even HEARD of one of the things he's taking... Bro...

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
So wait... You knock him for not knowing enough, and yet you comment/advise and haven't even HEARD of one of the things he's taking... Bro...
That's why I wasn't even responding to his comment.
You can be prepare by doing all the research in the world, but when things go a little sideways people can use forums like these to get feedback from someone who has possibly experienced the same issues and how they solved it. I know about tren, it's androgenic properties, the prolactin sides, and that it can't convert to estrogen.... I don't even recall saying it could. I also know that prolactin is amplified with high estrogen. Trest was used strictly as a base. As said before I knew how strong it was and was hoping to keep it minimal.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love how people still say "epistane is an AI" lolz

Trest converts to estrogen quickly. 1mg shuts you down. You need pharm grade aromasin or use letrozole on cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love how people still say "epistane is an AI" lolz

Trest converts to estrogen quickly. 1mg shuts you down. You need pharm grade aromasin or use letrozole on cycle.
Well you don't "need" arom or letro (I used Adex) but it's def recommended. Honestly the suppression (at least in my experience) while it may be fast, is not nearly as difficult to recover from as other things I've run. Tren for instance was a nightmare recovery.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you don't "need" arom or letro (I used Adex) but it's def recommended. Honestly the suppression (at least in my experience) while it may be fast, is not nearly as difficult to recover from as other things I've run. Tren for instance was a nightmare recovery.
The "need" was for pharm grade specifically; not aromasin or letro but aromatase inhibitors in general.

recovery depends on the length/dose and compounds used during the cycle and what you're using to to rebound

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
The "need" was for pharm grade specifically; not aromasin or letro but aromatase inhibitors in general.

recovery depends on the length/dose and compounds used during the cycle and what you're using to to rebound
Well I had aromasin, not pharm grade, but from now on I'll get better quality!!!! Oh, I know Epi isn't an "AI" but it has anti estrogen properties. I want counting on just the Epi alone!!!

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Does anyone know if Ralox, is ok with tren. I know nolva is supposedly a no no! But haven't seen any studies of tren and Ralox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oyvind Anabolics 10
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 0
808bigdog Olympus Labs 3