Anavar Only Bulk

Nickyboiroy

Awards
It is possible for me to obtain some anavar for a cycle. I also have access to a decent pct. ROHM labs pct for those who want to check it out.

I ran epi in January and I got some good results but I injured my rotator cuff recently meaning I couldn't train heavy for 8 weeks and I've lost some of my gains. Once I have increased maintenance calories and rehabilitated my shoulder I was considering doing another PH cycle but somebody recommended Var as an alternative. I know it is expensive but From what I have read the sides are relatively low and it can be ran for a little longer. I know it is predominantly a cutting/recomp steroid but with calorie intake high enough could it be used to lean bulk? If so, at what sort of dose?

Another concern for me is hairloss. On epi my hair thinned at the crown so I would like to keep hairloss to a minimum next cycle. I know this varies from person to person and it's always a risk but I've read that some PH's with a lower androgenic rating have less of an impact on the hairline. I'd be interested to know people's experience with var.

My diet is in check and tracked 100%, I eat clean at every meal, I do not drink alcohol and I'm 33 years old. Been training for 10+ years. I am around 175lb's at 12% bf.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Another point to add. I know var is best run with test while bulking but this is not an option for me.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run var without a test base.
You will probably hear this from multiple members.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I agree
Dont run var without i test base, so get one or run something else.
I mean you can do whatever you wonna do ofc. But i would advice against it, you prob wont get the results you are hoping for and maybe quiet lethargic

Why not Osta or LGD with MK-677
I just did Osta and Mk-677
With an AI and L-dopa
And it was awesome, i body comp is slow but very nice in the end!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Yep agree with the fellas. Just to add Var is not a bulking anabolic in fact you're pretty much wasting your time IMO I'd go with test of course but if you have an issue with that, as Pride said, go for a SARM.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
For one I will struggle to get it and I'm not to keen on injecting either. My mrs would divorce me if she ever found out and I hate needles. The Mrs is heavily against steroid use. When I did epi I put the pills into a vitamin pot!!
Do you think id be better on an hdrol cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For one I will struggle to get it and I'm not to keen on injecting either. My mrs would divorce me if she ever found out and I hate needles. The Mrs is heavily against steroid use. When I did epi I put the pills into a vitamin pot!!
Do you think id be better on an hdrol cycle?
I think you marriage is more important than a few lbs of muscle imo

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I think you marriage is more important than a few lbs of muscle imo
Depends lol

OP what's wrong with SARMs? Or you could run a Dbol cycle with an AI but we're moving away from optimal here.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Do you think I would gain more lean mass from halodrol or anavar if I'm eating over maintenance?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are really set on running something so do it.....
this is none of my business but get your wife on board with the idear.
Better tell then for her to find out, then the anger and dis-trust will burn you alive:p

My wife knows all the **** im running and actualy help me push and get the most of it!

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Unfortunately she has the typical mindset of most non gym goers that steroids are going to kill you. Most of my mates are drinking 2-3 times a week which is probably doing more damage than any mild cycle with supports would ever do but there is no way she's having it!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's unfortunate but some people just don't understand. Considering most orals and PH's are more damaging to your health than Injectables people still think that 'needles and syringes' are so dangerous.

I'm luck that my GF understands and she is aware that it's pretty safe when done correctly.

I would be 100% upfront about it, if she doesn't like it then either don't bother with it all and just stay natural or end it with her... It will likely end up being like that anyway if you aren't honest.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
What are people's thoughts on running anavar with androtest PH?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
how does your wife feel about b 12 shots? may give you an excuse to have needles so you can pin test, most labs have generic labels you can just peel off and print your own that say B-12
Anyway, anavar is great for cutting or recomp, I wouldnt use it for a bulk, dbol and something like 1andro.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
What are people's thoughts on running anavar with androtest PH?
You could def try it, or some Trest ?
I enjoyed trest more then 4andro but have never tried androtest.

Remember to get en AI and a SERM for pct
What dose are you planing to run var at?

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I will run var at 50mg and see how I react to it. Will the androtest increase the chances of hairloss?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I will run var at 50mg and see how I react to it. Will the androtest increase the chances of hairloss?
If you are prone/family history for MPB then all androgens proberly will increase hairloss temporarily

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Doubt it, I wouldn't waste your money on androtest though, as it's likely just 4-dhea and there are cheaper, more reliable sources.

That(4dhea) or Dermacrine would make a good test base. You don't need to inject test to run var lol I don't understand people's double standard with giving everyone a pass for an oral PH cycle, but when someone wants to run an oral only AAS it's like the end of the world.

If it's good var 50mg will be plentiful, I doubt it is and you'll prob need to run 70+

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I know everyone is different but would you expect any muscular gains with a caloric excess while using 50g var on its own? As I mentioned I've only ever done 1 epi cycle for 5 weeks so new to this game.
Here is the link to the androtest predatornutrition. com/en/brand/fusion-supplements/fusion-androtest-90-caps/

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80-100mg of var for 6 weeks to bulk on it.
That's expensive

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
80-100mg of var for 6 weeks to bulk on it.
That's expensive
And unless he has access to HG, I would be concerned about quality. I've seen too much UGL "Anavar" test out as Dbol or stanozolol...

OP, also keep in mind an effective dose of oxandrolone will crush your lipids. Crush.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
So according to most of the guys here oral ph are okay and oral aas not eh ?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You don't need to inject test to run var lol I don't understand people's double standard with giving everyone a pass for an oral PH cycle, but when someone wants to run an oral only AAS it's like the end of the world.
I might be wrong but I'm sure it was said, not because it can't be done, but because var without test is, in many ways, a waste of money and time and you'll yield very little out of it in terms of muscle mass which is what the op wants. Leave the solo var to the ladies.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Var without test is fine. Var with test is better.
Var is often faked, running test e would be easier

If I could buy rx anavar and run it 80mg ed/6weeks I'd totally do it solo.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I believe the anavar I have access to is ROHM labs. I also have rohm labs pct. I have a friend who has this and has said I can buy it from him as he no longer wishes to use it, but I don't have access to any other Steroids. (both products are legit)
I live in the UK where PH's are still legal. Would there be an oral PH I could stack with anavar to make it more effective? This is partly why I mentioned androtest. According to the website it converts to test in the body. I'm pretty sure it's not a natty test booster as users have reported solid muscle gains on it and it requires a pct. It's also non methylated so wouldn't cause too much additional stress on the liver.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Here is the product description
Androtest (Cyclo-4-Androstenediol)

Brought by Fusion Supplements, Androtest is considered to be one of the most effective and popular prohormones on the market. Androtest uses 4-Androstenediol as a base compound but using a delivery system of a cyclodextrin which increases its effectiveness compared to the old 4-androstenediol products of the early 2000’s. Androtest is not methylated which makes it non-toxic for the liver unlike methylated prohormones.

Androtest converts directly into testosterone so that for those AAS users who do not like the idea of injecting testosterone, Androtest offers an oral alternative. Based on user feedback to date we would estimate that 5-6 caps a day is equivalent in potency to around 500-600mg of testosterone enanthate per week.

Effects: Androtest converts directly to testosterone in the body and thus delivers rapid muscle mass gains and strength increase. The cyclodextrin delivery system ensures optimal absorption and utilisation of 4-AD as well as makes it stackable with other prohormones for even greater muscle and strength gains.

Side Effects: Androtest is a prohoromone intended to give you great results with very little side effects (if any at all). Since it converts directly to testosterone, it may aromatize, so keeping an estrogen blocker on the side might be a good idea.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I might be wrong but I'm sure it was said, not because it can't be done, but because var without test is, in many ways, a waste of money and time and you'll yield very little out of it in terms of muscle mass which is what the op wants. Leave the solo var to the ladies.
Var only would produce just as well, if not better results then most PH cycles

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
PH cycles must be pretty whack then. I've never tried them. Saying that tho I've never tried a Var only cycle. So how do you know what you said is true? Have you done both single PH vs single Var and measured results? I'm saying it based on how renowned Var is for being the weakest steroid out there and produces very little in terms of mass especially run solo. It's been said for years with people who've tried it.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
PH cycles must be pretty whack then. I've never tried them. Saying that tho I've never tried a Var only cycle. So how do you know what you said is true? Have you done both single PH vs single Var and measured results? I'm saying it based on how renowned Var is for being the weakest steroid out there and produces very little in terms of mass especially run solo. It's been said for years with people who've tried it.
Have you ever ran real pharma grade var? This isn't my point regardless

I'm just tired of the ignorance surrounding oral AAS only cycles when people at the same time will openly advise and praise oral only PH cycles.

I think oral onlys are stupid too, I'm just saying I don't understand the double standard

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I agree. But all oral steriods are not created equally. I did suggest dbol only, even though not optimal it's better than var only to bulk with.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever ran real pharma grade var? This isn't my point regardless

I'm just tired of the ignorance surrounding oral AAS only cycles when people at the same time will openly advise and praise oral only PH cycles.

I think oral onlys are stupid too, I'm just saying I don't understand the double standard
It's legality. If you're going to go through the hassle of getting var, then get test instead.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
It's legality. If you're going to go through the hassle of getting var, then get test instead.
And that's the usual arguement, but for tons of people it's just as easy to get vars/dbols/abombs/etc for some dude at their gym then getting a PH only......Maybe even easier

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And that's the usual arguement, but for tons of people it's just as easy to get vars/dbols/abombs/etc for some dude at their gym then getting a PH only......Maybe even easier
That still doesn't change the legality aspect as there are many that are unwilling to risk illicit AAS.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
That still doesn't change the legality aspect as there are many that are unwilling to risk illicit AAS.
Doubt it, that's most people's excuses to not inject. I'm not for oral only cycles period I'm just saying if we openly accept PH only there is no difference.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doubt it, that's most people's excuses to not inject. I'm not for oral only cycles period I'm just saying if we openly accept PH only there is no difference.
Widely accepted only by fellow PH users. I personally think oral only cycles for males are pointless.