andro 300 from 2 shops, both different?

KingCrane

Awards
Hey guy just wanted to share a concern i have about andro 300 and the company who makes it. I have used epiandrosterone many times and know the effects well. The andro 300 worked, and it was good. My concern is the first 2 bottles i got were under filled and very grainy. The 3rd bottle i got from a different source, and its quality was much better and it was filled correctly with a nice black pumper that doesnt spill out product while sitting on my dresser top. It seems to me that PN is not very consistant with making products or filling them correctly. Im not bashing by any means, just my honest opinion. Same product from 2 different stores, and it doesnt feel the same or smell the same ether. Anyone have this problem please chime in?

elitegainz

Awards
I have heard mixed things about them but from the sounds of it it sounds like they fixed the problem you had with the first two unless the last store was purchased before the other two bottles? Seems like a good thing regarding the bottle minus the inconsistent filling mentioned if that's what happened.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Before their forum close they claimed to be going to change their pumper because there are some problems happening. So seems they are looking to aprimorate the quality of their products. I hope they become better and better in future batches.

KingCrane

Awards
I have heard mixed things about them but from the sounds of it it sounds like they fixed the problem you had with the first two unless the last store was purchased before the other two bottles? Seems like a good thing regarding the bottle minus the inconsistent filling mentioned if that's what happened.
The first 2 were under filled. I got the 3rd from a different store and it had the new pumper and was properly filled.