Beginner PH User

adamg75

Awards
I am doing my diligence on a few supps and wanted to reach out to the advanced users of what do you think about using 1 andro rx, androvar, not together
mind you, but i am 39, 265lbs, tried osta shred with no results eat clean and always mange diet, good size and strength, want to keep it my size and just cut and have vascularity with increase strength, looking into these, but need opinions as to maybe either something else non-methylated? Opinions are appreciated.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Hmm no results with osta shred what was your dosage?

adamg75

Awards
The suggested use was 2 pills a day, so I took them with anafuse and nothing, so either trying androvar/1 andro rx/ or epistane. Not sure still doing diligence on those, any suggestions? Want cutting and strength, I am happy with size for now.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Well in most cases sarms and ph work best by upping your dosage beyond the recommended dosage and then continuing with a pct.

adamg75

Awards
Alright, appreciate your opinions.what r your thoughts of the ones I specified earlier? I am looking to start asap but really don't know which hopefully non-meth ph I can use to start?

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
A 1 andro rx and Epi andro would be a great stack for your goals imo

adamg75

Awards
Alright, I am thinking a few bottles of each and doing a 6 week cycle, I have a pst, is there any other cycle therapy I would need?

adamg75

Awards
Any recommendations? what about taurine or any liver support during the cycle?

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Being non methyl run liver support would be optional. However taurine you would need for those ever annoying back pumps if you get them.

adamg75

Awards
Sounds good, appreciate it. Will cetqinly take your advise.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations? what about taurine or any liver support during the cycle?
Run both in the 300-500 range for 6-8 weeks. Being 265 lbs I would suggest closer to the 500 mg, probably even more. Sides shouldn't be much of a problem but I still recommend a decent cycle support supp. What's your bodyfat%. You have a high body weight so you will need higher dose than the average sized individual. Also if your bodyfat is too high it will reduce efficacy. If you're not close to 15% percent range or less you would be better served by holding off on anabolics until you cut some more naturally.

adamg75

Awards
Just as long as I get strength/cut/vascular I will be good to go. Thanks everyone for your feedback.

adamg75

Awards
Since epi andro converts to DHT, anyone know of how to combat this with avodart? i suffer from male pattern baldness and would like to lessen the effects while on this if possible, does anyone have a link or information on how one would
be able to get any? Thanks for your help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Natty treatments for DHT would be anything good for prostate too. There is a shampoo that claims to be anti-DHT as well (Puran-something, Strong carries it). You are talking Dutasteride. No idea, and we couldn't post sources any way. See a doc?

adamg75

Awards
Alright, yeah heard dutasteride is better than finasteride for dht blocking, going to my local doc for that, thanks for the info.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Nutriverse.... use the code MAY20 for 20% of Alpha Lab Technologies, Platinum Nutraceuticals, Xcel Sports Nutrition, and Primeval Labs.

There's some mild options among these, have a look :)

adamg75

Awards
Run both in the 300-500 range for 6-8 weeks. Being 265 lbs I would suggest closer to the 500 mg, probably even more. Sides shouldn't be much of a problem but I still recommend a decent cycle support supp. What's your bodyfat%. You have a high body weight so you will need higher dose than the average sized individual. Also if your bodyfat is too high it will reduce efficacy. If you're not close to 15% percent range or less you would be better served by holding off on anabolics until you cut some more naturally.
Hey jeb, looking over your response, the pills are 50 MG each, if your advise is correct I would need to take about 10 pills a day, the bottle contains only 60 pills, hence I would need 6 or 7 bottles of each one? Wouldn't that be too much? ?