Starting my cycle in July!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Not sure if this cycle will be full of crazy gains etc. But the products are purchased so I will give it a shot.

Stack is

Ats Labs 1024. Research said this converts too Test-1
Ats Labs Solid. Which has 19-Nor and 4DHEA.
Arime stage PCT 50. 125 mg Androst 3,5-dien7, 17-dione, 50mg Epiandrosterone, 12.5 mg Ostarine

PCT

Nolva or Rebirth
Viron
Anabeta Elite
Norcodrene
Shift
Either the oral or trans dermal AI by black lion

I know it looks amateur and mild. First timer, and just curious what effects it has on my body.

Also plan on using some mass powder, amino's, multi, and cycle support products.

Any other tips would be great, thanks guys.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
This should go in the anabolics section

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is test-1?...19-nor is not a compound... Why are you taking a mass gainer on cycle and cutting in pct...??? This looks like a joke

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Maybe the products are a joke and the joke is on me.

As I understood things 19-nor converts to nandrolone. I meant 1-test.

I always take a mass gainer anyway as part of my regular supplements.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe the products are a joke and the joke is on me.

As I understood things 19-nor converts to nandrolone. I meant 1-test.

I always take a mass gainer anyway as part of my regular supplements.
Again... 19-nor IS NOT A COMPOUND. It's a category of several potential compounds... Nandrolone, Trest, tren, etc. these are 19-nor compounds

You have 5 different anabolics in that stack... Dumb

You have no prolactin control, no real ai, no cycle supports...

Why would you cut during pct? You will guaranteed lose anything you built during your cycle and bulk time.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Cycle support is planned to be Liv52 and AI sports cycle support. Was planning on using Tudca during PCT also.

I was asking about this now because I am a first timer.

Is cutting something you wait for after PCT then? Sounds like you are saying too just do away with the Arime stage PCT 50 also?

I moved this to anabolic section as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just run a simple 8 week osta cycle to get your feet wet? I agree with booneman, don't cut in pct. Wait at least a month or 2 after pct to cut, you need to keep your calories high in pct to keep your gains.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Why not just run a simple 8 week osta cycle to get your feet wet? I agree with booneman, don't cut in pct. Wait at least a month or 2 after pct to cut, you need to keep your calories high in pct to keep your gains.
Thanks for a constructive recommendation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, if you are dead set on running something you have (which we all assume you will regardless of our advice ha), pick 1 of the bottles and run it solo. It's your first time. The gains will come. The sides will be easier to pinpoint and therefore control, you'll learn a ton about how your body responds to anabolics, and you might even learn something about what to do/not to do for PCT (for you personally)... what you laid out was just bad and looks like you haven't done nearly enough research into the thigns you're about to put into (and could potentially destroy/seriously alter in a negative manner for life) your body... just don't be dumb and take your time with things like this. You're not going to disappear tomorrow.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well, part of the issue is over excitement. From what I have read so far, PCT is rough. I was hoping to get through it by using ABE and Norcodrene too keep me in good spirits. But if that interferes with keep gains then I will squash that idea.

So solo product.

PCT

Rebirth or Nolva
Viron
Barracuda-for DAA and other test boosting
AI

Anything missing?

Again Liv52 and AI cycle support during. Tudca and Al cycle support PCT

I'll keep the mass gainer, aminos, and mutlti going throughout.

Sound better?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, part of the issue is over excitement. From what I have read so far, PCT is rough. I was hoping to get through it by using ABE and Norcodrene too keep me in good spirits. But if that interferes with keep gains then I will squash that idea.

So solo product.

PCT

Rebirth or Nolva
Viron
AI

Anything missing?

Sound better?
Run the serm, don't trust your hpta to rebirth

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Honestly, if you are dead set on running something you have (which we all assume you will regardless of our advice ha), pick 1 of the bottles and run it solo. It's your first time. The gains will come. The sides will be easier to pinpoint and therefore control, you'll learn a ton about how your body responds to anabolics, and you might even learn something about what to do/not to do for PCT (for you personally)... what you laid out was just bad and looks like you haven't done nearly enough research into the thigns you're about to put into (and could potentially destroy/seriously alter in a negative manner for life) your body... just don't be dumb and take your time with things like this. You're not going to disappear tomorrow.
Seemed like you had a massive hard on for blasting me. Did you think I was trolling?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seemed like you had a massive hard on for blasting me. Did you think I was trolling?
Booneman is just trying to look out for you bro, he is a good guy

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Booneman is just trying to look out for you bro, he is a good guy

Well I figured my idea of a stack was wrong. Yes there is plenty of info out there. I like too come up with things on my own from the start and see what other more experienced people say about it.
I was laughing at the whole thing. Mostly because I went ape **** over buying some things before the ban. Now I want to use them. Seems the agreement is a slower pace. That's fine I get it. Need too contain my passion. Been a small dude most of my life. Tried some crossfit, and lifting real weights and got big. Just excited about feeling more manly :)

No issues

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow and steady wins homie. I was 105 when I started lifting. It will come, just be smart about it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to set up a safe and effective cycle. I still reccomend lots of research, research, and more research

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So solo product.

PCT

Rebirth or Nolva
Viron
AI

Anything missing?

Sound better?
pick a ph and then we can work from there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not at all... just a little tough love. too many dunces come here with these crazy cycles and have no idea what they're doing with the aas, diet, or training, ignore all the warnings and advice we give, run their dumb stuff anyways, and then come back when they have a myriad of problems and act like its someone else's fault.

We will work with you to the n'th degree but you have to put some effort forth too and show us that by making reasonable proposals and educated statements based on your knowledge. its better to ask a dumb question than to make a statement that's incorrect and act like it should be truth

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Improved cycle will look like this.

Kronic PH-Halodrol 25 mg and Epistane 15 mg 2 caps per day.
Tudca
AI sports cycle assist.

PCT

Exemestane
Tamoxifen
Tudca/liv52 till finish
AI sports cycle assist
Barracuda
Epic Unleashed

Will stay with mass powder, Aminos, multi, fish oil, joint help, and pro-biotic

I will be doing Sealfit workouts. I will work on my food plan till July comes. Starting a cleanse next month as well.

I will start a log for this as added motivation. Looking at a start day of July 20th.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
And thanks to yates for spending some time on this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Much better layout there. Got your dosages set?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I guess the final dosages for me to figure out would be for the Exemestane and Tamoxifen.

Some say EOD or every third day for Exemestane at 10-12.5.

Tamoxifen is either 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20

Are the differences based on the harshness of the cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run nolva at 20/20/10/10 that's all you need. Exemestane at 12.5 e3d would be cool. If you get sides you can always adjust your doses

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Improved cycle will look like this.

Kronic PH-Halodrol 25 mg and Epistane 15 mg 2 caps per day.
Tudca
AI sports cycle assist.

PCT

Exemestane
Tamoxifen
Tudca/liv52 till finish
AI sports cycle assist
Barracuda
Epic Unleashed

Will stay with mass powder, Aminos, multi, fish oil, joint help, and pro-biotic

I will be doing Sealfit workouts. I will work on my food plan till July comes. Starting a cleanse next month as well.

I will start a log for this as added motivation. Looking at a start day of July 20th.
Now it looks better; Halo and Epi is a much better combo than that bunch of things together.
And Tamox in PCT will make recover easier.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Already more excited about the Epi and Halo than the other stuff. I wanted that first anyway. So in a better place mentally for the cycle.
Funny how my mind worked in the beginning. I was unsure of two methy compounds so I thought doing twenty mild compounds would be better.

Greenhorn.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Already more excited about the Epi and Halo than the other stuff. I wanted that first anyway. So in a better place mentally for the cycle.
Funny how my mind worked in the beginning. I was unsure of two methy compounds so I thought doing twenty mild compounds would be better.

Greenhorn.
Kudos to you for taking some advice and not just thinking with you biceps ha. Enjoy the fun ;)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
So where is the best place to post the log when I am ready?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this cycle will be full of crazy gains etc. But the products are purchased so I will give it a shot.

Stack is

Ats Labs 1024. Research said this converts too Test-1
Ats Labs Solid. Which has 19-Nor and 4DHEA.
Arime stage PCT 50. 125 mg Androst 3,5-dien7, 17-dione, 50mg Epiandrosterone, 12.5 mg Ostarine

PCT

Nolva or Rebirth
Viron
Anabeta Elite
Norcodrene
Shift
Either the oral or trans dermal AI by black lion

I know it looks amateur and mild. First timer, and just curious what effects it has on my body.

Also plan on using some mass powder, amino's, multi, and cycle support products.

Any other tips would be great, thanks guys.
Prohormones are retarded. They are 1 step or more from converting to the desired end hormone (T, DHT). Meaning they will lead to far weaker results, with exactly the same side effects and will shut you down to the same extent. If anything, they will lead to more sides than Testosterone because not bio-identical to anything in your body.

Secondly, you have no PCT at all from what I see in your post. The only PCT compounds worth doing that will probably bring you back to normal levels are: HCG, Exemestane, Clomid.

Thirdly, cycling is retarded. How can you for one second think you will maintain what you gained from exogenous hormones for more than 2 months when you are back to your natural levels, if you ever are.
The only rational way to go if you're tired of being natural is TRT.

Luckily for you, TRT is what you might end up having to do for the rest of your life if you do decide to go with the PCT you mentioned.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
You quoted the original post dude.Things have been adjusted. Read the whole thread please.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I have. And your other options don't seem any less retarded. Hence my comments
Yeah...I was just looking through your previous posts. Seems you have a permanent health issue right now. You have HERPES!!

No wonder you sound so bitter. Here in case you forgot...of course with regular outbreaks I'm sure you would forget.

muchstronger2

Reviews
Read 0 Reviews

Level

Lv. Percent
33.35%

Aciclovir blocks Nitric Oxide?

Hi,

I suffer from herpes outbreaks a few times a year, and it gets worse anytime I increase my NO production with Citrulline or Agmatine.

I take Aciclovir to counter that, but I couldn't find any clue on its way of action.
Does it work by inhibiting NO production, or completely different pathways?

Thanks!

Sorry bout your luck. Was it with a female at least? Or you get love from the hommies? Ever had your **** pushed in??

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why you are taking things to a personal level.
I'm not saying you are retarded. However the options you mentioned are, as they make no physiological nor health sense.
When you post a question asking for help, you ought to be prepared to get answers even if they go against your original believes and are common-sensed.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why you are taking things to a personal level.
I'm not saying you are retarded. However the options you mentioned are, as they make no physiological nor health sense.
When you post a question asking for help, you ought to be prepared to get answers even if they go against your original believes and are common-sensed.
Telling people in the anabolics section that cycling is retarded is retarded. Don't you have anything better to do? I'm really tired of hearing "ph is stupid, get some test brah"

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Telling people in the anabolics section that cycling is retarded is retarded. Don't you have anything better to do? I'm really tired of hearing "ph is stupid, get some test brah"
You are yet another example of belief disruption non-acceptance.
Because you set your mind to a certain category of compound doesn't mean it wouldn't be wiser to switch category.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are yet another example of belief disruption non-acceptance.
Because you set your mind to a certain category of compound doesn't mean it wouldn't be wiser to switch category.
I agree and I have no problems with test or other injectables but when someone has a specific question about ph the answer isn't do test. And to call someone retarded for their choice of compound? You sir are a douche bag, good luck with your herpes

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree and I have no problems with test or other injectables but when someone has a specific question about ph the answer isn't do test. And to call someone retarded for their choice of compound? You sir are a douche bag, good luck with your herpes
Calling someone's behavior retarded is far different from calling someone retarded. The former doesn't involve the person as a whole.
I guess I'll have to carefully choose who I converse with in the future, I'll have more luck with being properly understood.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calling someone's behavior retarded is far different from calling someone retarded. The former doesn't involve the person as a whole.
I guess I'll have to carefully choose who I converse with in the future, I'll have more luck with being properly understood.
Maybe you should not come into someone's thread bashing them in the future. Give constructive criticism, good advice, or just don't say anything.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Don't get sucked into the trolls web yates. His previous posts show how much of a joke he is. Funny he came out of his hole for me. Flattering.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH???

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get sucked into the trolls web yates. His previous posts show how much of a joke he is. Funny he came out of his hole for me. Flattering.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH???
I do and might outbench/squat/deadlift you.
But most importantly, outbrain you

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Might being the key word.

twinkiedude.jpg

Not sure why you sent me this pic of yourself. What can you deadlift? Twinkies after they drop on the floor?

If you keep this up I will out post you. And really...that's what life is all about.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Starting the cleanse today. Looking forward to that ending. When it does I know only two days before my first cycle begins.

:)