Test base for Super DMZ 3.0 Cycle

jab10231

Awards
I know 4-Andro is one option, but I also have Super Mandro (1-Andro) and Dermacrine on hand? Would either of these work or should I spend the extra on the 4-Andro as a test base?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine works pretty well. I've used it with a few cycles. 1-AD can help with leaning, hardening, and some strength, but with 3.0 it would be unnecessary. I would stick with the Derma on cycle, PCT, and then try a 1-AD/4-AD cycle and since you already have the 1-AD.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/4-andro-rx-by-ironmaglabs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep mountainman has you covered. Also make sure you have a good on cycle support supp and you could throw in reduce xt by sns in pct as well if you wanted.

jab10231

Awards
To piggyback, my SDMZ 3.0 looks to be expired (12/14), will it still be effetive in July since that's when I plan to run it?

jab10231

Awards
Any ideas? Should I send it back? I don't want it to be less potent or change into something else.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's fine as long as you've stored it properly. Room temp, dry place. SDMZ 3 is mostly gone now so you would probably just get your money back. As long as you haven't been storing it in high heat and direct sunlight 24/7 it's totally fine. Run it.

jab10231

Awards
All right already doing that! Whew I was worried it was not cheap man. Yeah it's in a black gym back in my cool closet.

hide83

Awards
To answer your original question if you can get a hold of td or oral trest they are by far the best test base if not going the injectable route imo. Nothing else comes close. Lethargy was an issue for me with 4 andro and dermacrine but trest has me feeling great week three of a trest tren and halo cycle. I kind of wish I had stocked up on it, but I will likely be moving to injectables in the near future anyway.