Sarms

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
I have seen a lot more sarm cycles on this board lately. The confusion on how to run a cycle seems to be a overwhelmingly grate on topic discussion. My question are is there a fine line when to or not run a pct? Does dosage come play a big role on whether are not to pct? How about difference in cycle lengths? Are some just a strong as ph? I guess i have to research more on my own.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cycle dose and length is exactly what to consider when referencing serms

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It varies because the sides are starting to occur for some. The number of people running SARMs are definitely growing and you can correlate that with the recent anabolics ban. With that said the increase in usage does show potential sides that weren't encountered. So yes the main concensus indicates running a proper (serm) pct is your safe bet. Low dose it if you have to and for extra precaution have an AI on hand.

With newer compounds popping up (LGD, RAD140, etc.) Do expect newer type if sides to arise. Dosage and length protocols will also change along with it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My advice, know your goal and run the right compounds. Dnt use it just because it's the most convenient to have or cheapest to get.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely still run a serm in pct with osta. We have a good info page for sarms at Strong Supplement shop if you want any more info.