Double check before I start

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Just a double heck before I start my cut cycle. I've added prop to the list for libido based on numerous recommendations.

Super DMZ 2.0 2 caps weeks 1-8
Tr3n- 90/120/150/150/150/150/150/150
Test prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-8
Letro .625mg EOD if I get sides
Prami for tr3n
Organ sheild and cycle assist for liver
Clomid for pct with sup3r pct

I also take copious amounts of fish oil, glucosamine, vitamin C, multivitamins and Coq10

-should my test be lower to keep tr3n sides away? I've Heard low test high tren, but this PH is not strait tren

- is 2 bottles of organ sheild and one of cycle assist enough liver protection for 8 weeks?

-Anything else let me know. This isn't a log and I don't plan to keep track but i may do a before and after thread in 8 weeks or after pct.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helluva cycle!

I'd look into Aegis personally.... AND I'd love a before and after thread :)

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Ageis for what exactly? I'm not familiar with what that is

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver support ;) Antaeus labs!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would not be concerned with the lower test protocol with the PH Tr3n. The idea is to get the test lower than the Tren, and with the PH conversion rate to actual Trenbolone, you would have to significantly lower it. By like almost all. So stick to the 100 eod, this looks like a nice run.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Thanks man. How's the amount of liver support? I have 2 bottles of organ sheild and a bottle of cycle assist.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. How's the amount of liver support? I have 2 bottles of organ sheild and a bottle of cycle assist.
I think so. So that's 4 caps/day of Cycle Assist, which is half the recommended dose, but with the other support you should be ok. Don't know it's profile, but seen it around, so at least combined with CA, it should be GTG.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
**** maybe I don't have cycle assist. It's a powder not pills? I'll double check when I get home. I can always get some. Everything else looks good though?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Yea I got clomid and I guess sup3r pct. I'll usually take creatine and BCAAs during pct too. Just a little nervous as I haven't don't a cycle in almost 2 years wanna do it right

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Add some DAA to the PCT, I used TEST POWDER by USP labs on my 2 runs and realy liked it

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome! I was planning on running nearly this exact cycle aside from the test prop.
I loved tr3n on my last cycle & was strongly leaning towards trying super dmz 2.0 for my next. Just wasn't sure how smoothly having 3 compounds like this together would go so I've held off on pulling the trigger on it.

Is test prop similar to 4-andro? I'm not to familiar with it. Basically a test base right?

I know your not planning on logging but a before/after would be sweet & if you ever get the chance to send me a PM update at some point that would be sweet. I'm pretty interested in seeing how this goes for you.

What's your stats?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is Test as in Testosterone Propionate. It's more than just a base. It's the real deal. It will be responsible for most of the gains made on this cycle, not just a base.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I gotcha,
I'm not looking to pin anything so in my case 4andro will do roughly the same thing?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh I gotcha,
I'm not looking to pin anything so in my case 4andro will do roughly the same thing?
Well the same idea, but not the same effect. Obviously Test is king. But 4andro ought to help with lethargy, libido and assist in some gains. But to the same effect as Prop, no.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
It is Test as in Testosterone Propionate. It's more than just a base. It's the real deal. It will be responsible for most of the gains made on this cycle, not just a base.
Even with tr3n at 150 and sdmz2.0 at 2 caps prop will do most of the work at 100mg EOD?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with tr3n at 150 and sdmz2.0 at 2 caps prop will do most of the work at 100mg EOD?
Of course many factors and variables come into play, but in my opinion if you were to separate them into 2 different cycles. 1 cycle of SDMZ/Tr3n and 1 cycle of Test Prop, and then compared the gains made on each cycle, I believe the Test cycle would be more successful. So that is why I think it will be responsible for the better part of the gains on this cycle. All 3 working together will be grand though.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Of course many factors and variables come into play, but in my opinion if you were to separate them into 2 different cycles. 1 cycle of SDMZ/Tr3n and 1 cycle of Test Prop, and then compared the gains made on each cycle, I believe the Test cycle would be more successful. So that is why I think it will be responsible for the better part of the gains on this cycle. All 3 working together will be grand though.
Fair enough. Do you know if any of these can cause skin redness and irritation within 30min of taking them? Possibly something in organ sheild? I started doing a little cardio and my chest is red and itchy, never had this problem with test or letro or my multis, so it's most likely tr3n, sdmz or organ sheild. I don't think the steroids would react that quickly though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Do you know if any of these can cause skin redness and irritation within 30min of taking them? Possibly something in organ sheild? I started doing a little cardio and my chest is red and itchy, never had this problem with test or letro or my multis, so it's most likely tr3n, sdmz or organ sheild. I don't think the steroids would react that quickly though.
Can't answer that question brother. Sorry.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
There's a bunch of reports of tr3n causing skin irritation but that's for the TD version.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
There's a bunch of reports of tr3n causing skin irritation but that's for the TD version.
Interesting. Yea I'm using oral. I'll keep an eye on it. Took an antihistamine and it's fine now.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud.
Hope this goes good for you. Every day I inch closer to pulling the trigger on this. I have everything I need aside from the 2 key ingredients. Dmz & the tr3n.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Sounds good bud.
Hope this goes good for you. Every day I inch closer to pulling the trigger on this. I have everything I need aside from the 2 key ingredients. Dmz & the tr3n.
Thanks man. I don't care enough to start a log but I know you're interested in this set up so feel free to PM me a couple times within the next 8 weeks if you want an update or to know what sides I've got or anything like that.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I don't care enough to start a log but I know you're interested in this set up so feel free to PM me a couple times within the next 8 weeks if you want an update or to know what sides I've got or anything like that.
Will do bud.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Just thought id update you guys on some sides I'm having. Sleeping kinda sucks, I'm assuming from the tr3n. I'm also having indigestion which I'm not sure if it's from Organ shield or tr3n. But I'm dropping organ shield for TUDCA and coq10. I'm also getting a little pain in my right nipple. Which is weird because I'm on a quarter tab of letro EOD and only 3 injections so far. I'm gonna go up to half a tab EOD and if that doesn't work I'll switch to research adex or pharma aromasin. I did get some gyno just from ostarine so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So after a couple days of 1.25mg of letro and no results I'm switching to 1mg adex EOD to see if that helps. Still getting pain today. Not really sure how I could be this estro sensitive but hope it helps. If it doesn't help at 1mg EOD I'll switch to pharma aromasin. I'm also on 1mg prami ED so far. I'm getting the smallest amount of fluid from my nipple but that happened even when my blood tests came back with low prolactin years ago, and I'm getting all the classic prami sides.

So far not much to report besides the side effects, greater libido and increased pump

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
No pr's yet?
Your over 2 weeks all ready aren't you?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update....

I believe I speak of all of us, run a mini log right here? Even if just weekly updates :)

No pressure, maybe you'd enjoy the support too!

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm 1 week and 1 day in haha. Haven't even worked every muscle group twice. I'll keep you guys updated. As of late I got bloods today cause I'm getting some gyno pretty quick even with the AIs and prami, so I'll post that when I get the results.

I am leaner. I'm doing a big cut at around 2700-3000 calories, but I'm up in weight to 205 due to glycogen. I'm expecting to hit a BW strict OHP beltless next week. With the goal being around 230 at 200lbs BW by the end.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So I got my bloods back and needless to say I'm pissed. My prolactin is right where I want it to be, but my estrogen is way too ****ing high. So I'm assuming my Research Adex is bunk, and I'm gonna start 25mg natxo Xtane ED until this subsides and go from there. Really mad cause I ordered more prami too. It's not letting me upload my labs due to size, but prolactin is low end of the normal range.

Testosterone came back 2415ng/dl

Estradiol came back 198.2pg/ml

on a scale from 7-42. May hop on nolva 20mg until I can get estro lowered.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I know you guys wanted some weekly updates so here's one. Pumps are starting to get crazy stupid. Like rediculous. I looked glycogen packed the other day at the gym it was also crazy. I'm basically doing 10-20lbs over my prescribed weight for my working sets. Traps are bigger. I'm not leaner even though I'm eating below maintenance and doing lots of cardio but I think it's cause I'm really bloated, So I may be wrong and maybe this letro is fake, that or my Tr3n is actually Tr3st... I'm still getting symptoms after 5 days at 2.5mg ED letro and 25mg exemestane the first couple days. Getting a blood test on Tuesday. Really pissed if it is cause cipla is supposed to be a trusted brand for these types of products. Anybody know if Tr3n and Tr3st caps look different? My Tr3n are fairly big and all white. I doubt it's trest though. My prolactin was still in range even with 2mg of prami a day...hopefully bloods show something good. Cause this cycle is really starting to show up but the gyno symptoms are ****ing annoying and spending countless money on fake AIs gets old.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hit slightly over bodyweight OHP without a belt after my working sets today. 205 at just over 200lb bw. Pretty happy with that considering Ive only ever gotten to a 225lb OHP in a belt but at 225lb bodyweight