Ostar1ne at 20 y/0

notswole

Awards
So I haven't been getting the answers I've wanted. Im wondering its ok to take a mild sarm of ostarine at a mild dose at 20 years old? The one i ordered was ostar1ne because i thought it was ok for me to take because its barely supressive. Well.. guess some people are saying im too young as if its the same as a ph or injectables. I looked at many other places for an answer and I just get a mix of yes and no. What is your opinion? Yes? No? Why or why not? I just heard it's barely supressive and with an ai and a serm I thought it'd definitely be fine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no. Wait. Trust me! I started younger and regret it 100%. You have so much potential still naturally at 20. It can be extremely suppressive to some even at low doses and in a very short time. I would go with something natural right now and at least wait another year minimum. Look into epi compounds, x gels, anabeta elite. You will see good gains and they're natural. We have some good logs going of vital labs epi 2.0 going and there are tons of feedback on x gels and abe.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

X Gels by Serious Nutrition Solutions

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do not run it.

Very suppressive.

AndyThePandy

Awards
Taking Osta right now and this is my 7th time taking it. Suppressive? Maybe at over 30mg for 4 months straight lol but def don't need an A.I. or SERM, if really concerned get an OTC PCT with arimistane but it's not needed if you run it at 20mg-30mg for 8 weeks. As for the age thing, personally I think it's fine. I know some people will rip me a new one for saying that but people seem to think at 21 (or was it 22?) years it's ok to start taking PH's or Steroids... well what's a year older gonna do? Makes no sense to why the magic number is 21 and 20 is to young. All in all you're an adult and if that's what you really wanna do then you can. If you have other questions about Osta feel free to ask.

notswole

Awards
Thanks for your input. I'm not a stubborn ass kid that won't listen to anyone. Even though I already bought it, if the bad out ways the good and it's not a good idea to try, I won't run it. That makes me too nervous. I'm into health and fitness for a reason. I want to be healthy. I can just save it for another day when I'm older if that's the case.

notswole

Awards
So if I were to hold off... even though I have everything.. the ai, the clomid... what are some alternatives? What about magnitropin? Heard great stuff about that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your tdee?

notswole

Awards
Whats your tdee?
Don't know my tdee. But it's probably nuts. I can probably eat the 6000 calories in McDonald's and don't work out and still won't gain more than a few percent of bodyfat. Another factor is that I have bad ibs. If I eat off, I will have the ****s for a whole week and that causes me not to absorb any nutrients. The only weight I've ever gained has been muscle mass.

AndyThePandy

Awards
Don't know my tdee. But it's probably nuts. I can probably eat the 6000 calories in McDonald's and don't work out and still won't gain more than a few percent of bodyfat. Another factor is that I have bad ibs. If I eat off, I will have the ****s for a whole week and that causes me not to absorb any nutrients. The only weight I've ever gained has been muscle mass.
Well aren't you a lucky ducky lol I can't eat a french fry from McDonalds without gaining a pound hah! I've never heard of that mag you're asking about but have taking Osta from dif sources and companies all have worked the same. You will put on muscle no doubt but if you have no issue gaining fat and put on lean muscle just keep at that man. When you hit a wall, need more gains than you get natty, etc. then take osta and other things. But osta won't shut you down and need you to PCT with a SERM and an A.I. is def not needed on cycle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you're listening. magnitropin has had good feedback (I personally have not used) not sure how much epi is in the product but overall people seem to be pleased with it. The most overall successful non hormonal product seems to be ara and then epi products are following suit. Everyone is different and it may take some trial and error on your part.

AndyThePandy

Awards
glad you're listening. magnitropin has had good feedback (I personally have not used) not sure how much epi is in the product but overall people seem to be pleased with it. The most overall successful non hormonal product seems to be ara and then epi products are following suit. Everyone is different and it may take some trial and error on your part.
Oh it has Epi in it? With other goodies? :D Gotta check that out!

Love me some epi! Amazing endurance, pumps, fuller muscles, love it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well aren't you a lucky ducky lol I can't eat a french fry from McDonalds without gaining a pound hah! I've never heard of that mag you're asking about but have taking Osta from dif sources and companies all have worked the same. You will put on muscle no doubt but if you have no issue gaining fat and put on lean muscle just keep at that man. When you hit a wall, need more gains than you get natty, etc. then take osta and other things. But osta won't shut you down and need you to PCT with a SERM and an A.I. is def not needed on cycle.
Have you had bloods done? what brand osta? how long and what dosage were your cycles?

there are a good amount of bloods done on osta and they have shut people down bad-google ostarine bloodwork and there are several different forums where people posted labs. I agree some people don't get shut down but sometimes you can be shut down without "feeling" it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh it has Epi in it? With other goodies? :D Gotta check that out!

Love me some epi! Amazing endurance, pumps, fuller muscles, love it!
yes sir. epi products have treated me well from the beginning with follidrone. I experience all of the above as well.

notswole

Awards
Like I was saying before, the only weight I've ever gained was muscle. But... I have hit a wall and have only seen 170 on the scale once in 5 years of me training and and it was probably because I was seriously constipated and had too poop very bad... plus alot of water weight. I train hard af and have a good diet. Wanted a little push but some people are saying it's not a good idea.

notswole

Awards
The biggest thing I'm getting out of all this is that some people are getting shut down hard.. like on ph level. While others may not. So if I was one who didn't get shut down I'd probably be fine. But obviously there's a risk. Also it seems that half that proclaim that they didn't get shut down, never got the blood tests to show and just thought they felt fine. But then that also brings me to something else... I bet alot of people who were getting shut down either could have been taking a bad product or were just not running it correctly. So it's almost a gamble. One that I'm not sure I'm willing to take.

AndyThePandy

Awards
Have you had bloods done? what brand osta? how long and what dosage were your cycles?

there are a good amount of bloods done on osta and they have shut people down bad-google ostarine bloodwork and there are several different forums where people posted labs. I agree some people don't get shut down but sometimes you can be shut down without "feeling" it.
Had bloods a few times not each time but the few doc said was fine. Many dif brands, some research sites for my "rats" some from companies. First cycle was just 1 month of osta at 20mg, second cycle was 2 months at 20mg, third was a different brand from a site at 33mg for 2 months, 4th was at 25mg with s4 and gw for 2 months, 5th was the same with s4 and gw (really liked the gw and s4 with it) sixth was at 33mg from the same company as my third run. i know people are dif, i've heard people getting gyno. hell I didn't use a SERM for my PCT after a halodrol run... recovered fine, bloods and all, no gyno, kept my gains, etc. where as a friend of mine gets gyno like that! Everyone dif i guess

AndyThePandy

Awards
The biggest thing I'm getting out of all this is that some people are getting shut down hard.. like on ph level. While others may not. So if I was one who didn't get shut down I'd probably be fine. But obviously there's a risk. Also it seems that half that proclaim that they didn't get shut down, never got the blood tests to show and just thought they felt fine. But then that also brings me to something else... I bet alot of people who were getting shut down either could have been taking a bad product or were just not running it correctly. So it's almost a gamble. One that I'm not sure I'm willing to take.
Makes sense, i've heard people say osta shuts them down like Sdrol or something but I haven't had any issues at all with it and love it but that doesn't mean you won't have issues, everyone's different. So yea it is a gamble you could say and if you're hesitant then don't take it man, you might be fine, make gains, have no issues but you might have issues and get more problems than if you didn't take it. for me SARMS are amazing but it seems for some it's like a reg cycle. Idk if they were taking osta or something else.

notswole

Awards
Makes sense, i've heard people say osta shuts them down like Sdrol or something but I haven't had any issues at all with it and love it but that doesn't mean you won't have issues, everyone's different. So yea it is a gamble you could say and if you're hesitant then don't take it man, you might be fine, make gains, have no issues but you might have issues and get more problems than if you didn't take it. for me SARMS are amazing but it seems for some it's like a reg cycle. Idk if they were taking osta or something else.
Let's say I took the gamble,t ook it and shut down. What's next? Would I come back? Or is that like a point of no return? I'm still confused in all this.

AndyThePandy

Awards
Let's say I took the gamble,t ook it and shut down. What's next? Would I come back? Or is that like a point of no return? I'm still confused in all this.
Only way t o tell if you are shutdown is with bloods.... let's say you got shutdown, then a PCT is needed with a SERM. I'd treat it like a reg cycle, take my SERM, A.I. in the 3rd week of PCT like Usual and recover, then it's all good. At least for me. No it's not the point of no return, that's what PCT is for, PCT is used to recover from a cycle cause you get shutdown and a SERM is used and during this time for you to recover your natty test production. So if you did chance it and got shutdown just run a proper PCT and you should be good.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horrible advice being given by AndythePandy in this thread. Disregard what he's saying as an exception, not the rule. Unless he posts pictures of his bloodwork, take that with a grain of salt as well. Ostarine isn't suppressive....:banghead:

Go argue with the doctors that ran the studies your point. Ridiculous.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horrible advice being given by AndythePandy in this thread. Disregard what he's saying as an exception, not the rule. Unless he posts pictures of his bloodwork, take that with a grain of salt as well. Ostarine isn't suppressive....:banghead:

Go argue with the doctors that ran the studies your point. Ridiculous.

notswole

Awards
Only way t o tell if you are shutdown is with bloods.... let's say you got shutdown, then a PCT is needed with a SERM. I'd treat it like a reg cycle, take my SERM, A.I. in the 3rd week of PCT like Usual and recover, then it's all good. At least for me. No it's not the point of no return, that's what PCT is for, PCT is used to recover from a cycle cause you get shutdown and a SERM is used and during this time for you to recover your natty test production. So if you did chance it and got shutdown just run a proper PCT and you should be good.
But I'd that were the case, then I feel like people wouldn't try to convince me not to take it. If I would just go back to normal, then it wouldn't be bad for someone my age to take it. So are people telling me not to because I could get to the point of no return... or that I should just try to grow naturally more? Can't figure which one people are arguing for when telling me not to take it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I'd that were the case, then I feel like people wouldn't try to convince me not to take it. If I would just go back to normal, then it wouldn't be bad for someone my age to take it. So are people telling me not to because I could get to the point of no return... or that I should just try to grow naturally more? Can't figure which one people are arguing for when telling me not to take it.
Because it's going to suppress your natural test production, and at your age it is not recommended. Fact. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Whether you do or not is your call, you're an adult and you assume the risk. But I'm here to reiterate that AndythePandy is 1000% wrong and should stop giving advice already in his short AM life here.

notswole

Awards
Because it's going to suppress your natural test production, and at your age it is not recommended. Fact. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Whether you do or not is your call, you're an adult and you assume the risk. But I'm here to reiterate that AndythePandy is 1000% wrong and should stop giving advice already in his short AM life here.
Ok. After all this I still have the knowledge I had before. I did not learn anything. I know it's going to supress... as it does for most people. I understand people are saying it's not recommended at my age! But why is it not recommended!? If it's going to do to me what it would do to someone older than me, what does it matter???? I'm at the point where I'm not going to take it anymore but I can't leave something unknown! Why is it not recommended.... that's all I want to know. Like possible consiquences? And "shutting down" isn't a damn answer because a pct will fix that! I'm starting to think that you all just don't know the reason and that your trying to sound smart and educated when it just sounds more like bro science when your statements are based off of hearsay. So please.. an educated reason why a 20 y/o can't handle supression..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your levels decline, which they likely will, they will also likely return to baseline. There is always the possibility when using anything hormonal that you may not return to baseline. This is the risk you take when running anything hormonal, including ostarine, even though it's not a hormone itself.

Look, it's all about pros and cons and weighing them out. Is the risk worth the reward for you? That's up to you, not us. Will you rebound, more than likely, even without a PCT. People always get their forum panties in a bunch when I say that. Let me be clear, I'm not recommending not using a PCT but even without one you would still more than likely rebound.

Your body wants to return to baseline just as badly as you want it to and will take the necessary actions to do so. All of that being said, you're 20, I don't think you should take them. I don't think a lot of people should have run the cycles they have at their stage in the game but instead of trying to scare you out of it, I thought it better to let you know why.

Black and white, you take it you'll more than likely rebound, BUT you could end up falling in the group that runs into issues. Risk vs reward.

notswole

Awards
So far the best answer I've run into. Sounds like you've been around the block. Much appreciated.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. After all this I still have the knowledge I had before. I did not learn anything. I know it's going to supress... as it does for most people. I understand people are saying it's not recommended at my age! But why is it not recommended!? If it's going to do to me what it would do to someone older than me, what does it matter???? I'm at the point where I'm not going to take it anymore but I can't leave something unknown! Why is it not recommended.... that's all I want to know. Like possible consiquences? And "shutting down" isn't a damn answer because a pct will fix that! I'm starting to think that you all just don't know the reason and that your trying to sound smart and educated when it just sounds more like bro science when your statements are based off of hearsay. So please.. an educated reason why a 20 y/o can't handle supression..
Relax bro ;)

People say that because your endocrine system probably isn't done developing and you should ideally have high natural testosterone levels.

notswole

Awards
If your levels decline, which they likely will, they will also likely return to baseline. There is always the possibility when using anything hormonal that you may not return to baseline. This is the risk you take when running anything hormonal, including ostarine, even though it's not a hormone itself.

Look, it's all about pros and cons and weighing them out. Is the risk worth the reward for you? That's up to you, not us. Will you rebound, more than likely, even without a PCT. People always get their forum panties in a bunch when I say that. Let me be clear, I'm not recommending not using a PCT but even without one you would still more than likely rebound.

Your body wants to return to baseline just as badly as you want it to and will take the necessary actions to do so. All of that being said, you're 20, I don't think you should take them. I don't think a lot of people should have run the cycles they have at their stage in the game but instead of trying to scare you out of it, I thought it better to let you know why.

Black and white, you take it you'll more than likely rebound, BUT you could end up falling in the group that runs into issues. Risk vs reward.
So far the best answer I've heard. Sounds like you've been around the block. Much appreciated.

notswole

Awards
Calm down...

People say that because your endocrine system probably isn't done developing and you should ideally have high natural testosterone levels.
So what your saying is that since it's possibly not done developing, supression or shutdown could possibly cause more damage in comparison to someone's who's is developed? Starting to make a little more sense. Still a touchy topic. I wish there were actual test subjects around my age so we could know. But then again that'd be pretty messed up if something were to happen to these people.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what your saying is that since it's possibly not done developing, supression or shutdown could possibly cause more damage in comparison to someone's who's is developed? Starting to make a little more sense. Still a touchy topic. I wish there were actual test subjects around my age so we could know. But then again that'd be pretty messed up if something were to happen to these people.
That's exactly right.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nearly 2 pages down and we have no idea on OP's training program, diet and years in the game.

Enlighten us OP. Lets see what justification you have to run a SARM.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
He's going to take it, so... Do a Mini-PCT with a SERM please. If you do the smart thing with your (probably) 1200 "T" level - Just get Arachidonic Acid and Soy Lecithin Granules. Roots and leaves, IMO, will do nothing for you at 20. I'm also not as "up" about -(-)Epicatechin as I was when the first studies came out. I've been "off" it for about 2 weeks now, and I keep getting stronger, with the same endurance/motivation as I've always had = high. You probably don't have a lot of cash - X-Gels and Fearn's Granules will treat you and your wallet, right.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone has said you should just wait man. At 20 you don't want to screw up your hormones. Go with a natural anabolic for awhile.
But if you decide to do osta be smart, start low and then have a good pct with nolva or something.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nearly 2 pages down and we have no idea on OP's training program, diet and years in the game.

Enlighten us OP. Lets see what justification you have to run a SARM.
This is his second thread. We know of his diet, training and injuries.

OP, I'm not just "trying to sound smart", but my fault for not elaborating. I was a little upset at the other person's bad advice.

But as I said in your other thread, to be pct-ing at 20, trying to bring your test production back to baseline is almost a shame. Is Ostarine mild? Sure. Will you most likely return to normal? Probably. There's just a thing in this game called risk assumption. I also don't think you're going to get the magical healing properties you're looking for with the severity of your injuries.

So if I tell you that you'll be suppressed, you'll need a SERM, you don't need it at this age, etc....and then you go and do it and everything works out fine, then great. My conscience is clear. I can accept being halfway wrong.

But if you do it, and your levels tank like MW1's #'s he posted in your other thread, and I had told you don't worry about it, you'll be fine, you don't need a SERM, you're young, you'll be ok....what would you think of my advice then?

There are better ways to gain 3 pounds of lbm at 20 YO regardless of injuries.

notswole

Awards
He's going to take it, so... Do a Mini-PCT with a SERM please. If you do the smart thing with your (probably) 1200 "T" level - Just get Arachidonic Acid and Soy Lecithin Granules. Roots and leaves, IMO, will do nothing for you at 20. I'm also not as "up" about -(-)Epicatechin as I was when the first studies came out. I've been "off" it for about 2 weeks now, and I keep getting stronger, with the same endurance/motivation as I've always had = high. You probably don't have a lot of cash - X-Gels and Fearn's Granules will treat you and your wallet, right.
Don't know of you read anything I said before, but I said that I won't take it if it's a bad idea. So I came to the conclusion that I won't take it. I said I'm not a stubborn kid who won't take advise. I just like to learn and that's why I was getting so defensive when I wasn't being answered properly.

notswole

Awards
Thanks everybody. I came to the conclusion not to take it. I'd probably be fine but that'd still a risk. And i don't want to deal with the damage if it does happen. So does anybody know how long ostar1ne will last unopened incase I want to take it a few years from now?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't know of you read anything I said before, but I said that I won't take it if it's a bad idea. So I came to the conclusion that I won't take it. I said I'm not a stubborn kid who won't take advise. I just like to learn and that's why I was getting so defensive when I wasn't being answered properly.
Glad to hear! I was betting the averages :)

notswole

Awards
Thanks everybody. I came to the conclusion not to take it. I'd probably be fine but that'd still a risk. And i don't want to deal with the damage if it does happen. So does anybody know how long ostar1ne will last unopened incase I want to take it a few years from now?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?. Are you drunk or stoned?. IBS doesn't cause you to "not absorb any nutrients". You're also saying you can eat a ton of crap food and not gain any bodyfat, and the only weight you've ever gained has been muscle mass?. Yeah ok....Sure. So you want to use a SARM because you don't ever gain fat and just gain muscle mass?. Seriously?. What the hell are you talking about?.

So what we have here is a 20 year old superhero who doesn't gain fat, only gains muscle mass, yet he can't absorb any nutrients?.

Seriously this has got to be the dumbest, most mis-informed thread on the internet.
No need to flame him, pretty sure he made a good decision. Being an ass hole does zero good for questions like these

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What?. Are you drunk or stoned?. IBS doesn't cause you to "not absorb any nutrients". You're also saying you can eat a ton of crap food and not gain any bodyfat, and the only weight you've ever gained has been muscle mass?. Yeah ok....Sure. So you want to use a SARM because you don't ever gain fat and just gain muscle mass?. Seriously?. What the hell are you talking about?.

So what we have here is a 20 year old superhero who doesn't gain fat, only gains muscle mass, yet he can't absorb any nutrients?.

Seriously this has got to be the dumbest, most mis-informed thread on the internet.
Don't stress yourself mate you wasting time ;)

notswole

Awards

You must know my body better than I do! Oh wait you don't you dumb ****. I've seen 3 doctors because of this issue and they said if I don't eat a very strict diet, that I won't absorb the nutrients my body needs because I will have diarrhea. When you have diarrhea your body isn't fully digesting and therefore not absorbing any what?? Damn nutrients. So unless you know more than the 3 doctors I've seen, I'd quit trying to make people sound dumb for stuff you don't understand you smart ass. And as for only gaining muscle mass.. I started working out weighingweighing 120 lbs. Now I'm 165, same heighy and the same body fat percentage. What does that mean? Muscle mass! Wow. Maybe if your stubborn ignorant assumptions weren't the only factor in you intelligence, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
...And as for only gaining muscle mass.. I started working out weighingweighing 120 lbs. Now I'm 165, same heighy and the same body fat percentage. What does that mean? Muscle mass!....
That means you gained both fat and muscle mass, and therefore have the same body fat percentage.

notswole

Awards
That means you gained both fat and muscle mass, and therefore have the same body fat percentage.
My only point is that my body fat percent never fluctuates more than a percent or two. No matter how much I eat.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No, that's totally fine. I just heard people say that sometimes: "my body fat % is the same, so I only gained muscle". But that means they gained both, of course. Otherwise they would be heavier, but their body fat % would go down. But I get your point.

Back to the topic -- since I've taken Ostarine I think I can try to answer your question. If I were you I would not do it. First of all, I am more than twice your age. If I was 20, I'd wait. I did not have a problem being shut down though, but I've had estrogenic sides. Everyone's different. Second, Ostarine is not a big muscle builder. It's a good product for cutting and preserving your muscle mass when you are losing weight. It will also heal your joints, most likely, like it healed my left wrist. But in therms of adding muscle mass... nah; it's better to take ARA and Epicatechin at that age, seriously. You'll probably see more gains from these supplements. And if you want to gain weight with your IBS -- keep doing what you were doing while gaining those 40+ lbs. If you can't gain anymore, it's time to eat more of the same thing that does not upset your stomach. Boring, but effective.

notswole

Awards
So got crap ton of -rep points from t bone. Guess he doesn't like people who don't agree with him. Since I have a new account. Will just create another account. Thanks tbone!

notswole

Awards
No, that's totally fine. I just heard people say that sometimes: "my body fat % is the same, so I only gained muscle". But that means they gained both, of course. Otherwise they would be heavier, but their body fat % would go down. But I get your point.

Back to the topic -- since I've taken Ostarine I think I can try to answer your question. If I were you I would not do it. First of all, I am more than twice your age. If I was 20, I'd wait. I did not have a problem being shut down though, but I've had estrogenic sides. Everyone's different. Second, Ostarine is not a big muscle builder. It's a good product for cutting and preserving your muscle mass when you are losing weight. It will also heal your joints, most likely, like it healed my left wrist. But in therms of adding muscle mass... nah; it's better to take ARA and Epicatechin at that age, seriously. You'll probably see more gains from these supplements. And if you want to gain weight with your IBS -- keep doing what you were doing while gaining those 40+ lbs. If you can't gain anymore, it's time to eat more of the same thing that does not upset your stomach. Boring, but effective.
That's another reason I wanted to try ostarine was because of my labrum issues I have. I have bad shoulders and have had surgeries on them.