SuperDMZ 2.0 + 4-Andro

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
What would be a reason(s) for stacking 4-Andro with a SuperDMZ 2.0 cycle?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using the 4Ad as a base to combat shutdown symptoms (lethargy, low libido etc)... I would reccomend a base if your thinking of running the sdmz 2.0.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Godstrength is right. Other than real test, 4 andro makes the best test base addition to a cycle. It helps keep energy levels high and adds to mass gains. 300-500mg is the effective range. It does increase the possibility of needing an AI on cycle though as it can aromatize.

Last edited:

Avelheda

Awards
I was going to get 4-AD but these doses make it expensive as ****. Where are you going to get yours ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to get 4-AD but these doses make it expensive as ****. Where are you going to get yours ?
That is the problem with 4 andro. I have yet to find anything that is a decent value. Be interesting if anyone has.

GetRekt

Awards
It's just a luxury that people have, and people will pay for, so they're charging through the nose for it. They make their money off the stuff that combats the side effects, but the stuff that brings results. IMO, save some money and tough it out. 4-andro is not going to be worth it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Epiandro is also a Base. Hardrock has 60 Days at 300mg(?) for $60 IIRC. Down them with 250ml of Grapefruit Juice and some Olive Oil :) I wish someone made a solo TD or SubL Epi. Not applicable here, but there is a Tri-Dermal (did I just make that up?) of 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Epiandro for $180 for eight weeks. No idea if these are reasonable prices - I wasn't a purchaser during the DS/PH hey days.

Avelheda

Awards
Guys check out construct by genetic altered pharmaceuticals

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why does Constructs' chemical designation bring up Super 1-DHEA? But 75 mg's per tablet of SubL looks interesting. Appreciate the non-prop of the anabolic as well. Any data on the supposed extended half life of the enanthate formulation? AndroMass had the same compound.

Edit: Somebody may want to tell Strong Supp Shop or G.A.P. that they have the same compound listed on the NIL for both 1 (Omnipotent) & 4 (Construct) DHEA.

Avelheda

Awards
Super 4-DHEA is just a different name for 4-DHEA or 4-AD. They all have different nomenclatures. The only thing that makes it better than the others is the sublingual absorption, making a smaller dosage reaquired to experience a good effect and because of it making it cheaper.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I understand all that. My question is it appears there is a labeling error (or website snafu) - they have two different compounds with identical chemical names. Doesn't breed confidence for an educated consumer.

Avelheda

Awards
I understand all that. My question is it appears there is a labeling error (or website snafu) - they have two different compounds with identical chemical names. Doesn't breed confidence for an educated consumer.
Simply for marketing purposes. Super 4-DHEA seems more powerful than 4-AD right ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Simply for marketing purposes. Super 4-DHEA seems more powerful than 4-AD right ?
Oh boy. Well, I'm horrible at realizing sarcasm, so forgive me...

From my limited research (all of 2 hrs) on this compound, the "Super" is because of the supposed enanthate esther of the SubL compound. It prolongs the life of the compound in the system, over "regular" 4-AD. I'm still not asking about any of that - their labels appear jacked up - you can not have a 1-Andro and a 4-AD with the exact same chemical name. Is this thing on? [tap, tap] I know you don't know, I was hoping the StrongSupp guys would join in.

Avelheda

Awards
Oh boy. Well, I'm horrible at realizing sarcasm, so forgive me...

From my limited research (all of 2 hrs) on this compound, the "Super" is because of the supposed enanthate esther of the SubL compound. It prolongs the life of the compound in the system, over "regular" 4-AD. I'm still not asking about any of that - their labels appear jacked up - you can not have a 1-Andro and a 4-AD with the exact same chemical name. Is this thing on? [tap, tap] I know you don't know, I was hoping the StrongSupp guys would join in.
Well I wanna buy it, it is converted to testosterone and its not that expensive nor liver toxic, if this is true it's the substitute for testosterone shots right ? ...

nick43014

Awards
Andro the giant 90 caps 4 andro at 110 mg a cap.