Dianabol on low doses

Avelheda

Awards
Hello, I've completed my first cycle with Superdrol about 35 days ago. The lethargy and loss of libido made me want to stop that **** immediately but I kept going anyway. The crash after was not really noticeable but I definitely had less energy to workout and do some stuff after I stopped.

Now I'm fully back to normal.

I am thinking about running dianabol on low doses ED just to get that edge on my workouts, up my libido and mood. My objective is to maintain my testosterone in a high level for as long as I can, nothing really high compared to a cycle but high enough to see a good difference in my mood and in my workouts.

What are your opinions on this ?

Keep in mind I'm running osta shred right now.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, I've completed my first cycle with Superdrol about 35 days ago. The lethargy and loss of libido made me want to stop that **** immediately but I kept going anyway. The crash after was not really noticeable but I definitely had less energy to workout and do some stuff after I stopped.

Now I'm fully back to normal.

I am thinking about running dianabol on low doses ED just to get that edge on my workouts, up my libido and mood. My objective is to maintain my testosterone in a high level for as long as I can, nothing really high compared to a cycle but high enough to see a good difference in my mood and in my workouts.

What are your opinions on this ?

Keep in mind I'm running osta shred right now.
Dbol isn't test. Dbol will lower your own production of test. Even test lowers your own production. Osta is also suppressive to some and lowers your own production of test. Please do more overall research.

Avelheda

Awards
Dbol isn't test. Dbol will lower your own production of test. Even test lowers your own production. Osta is also suppressive to some and lowers your own production of test. Please do more overall research.
Alright. Thanks for the reply.
I'm going to be more straightforward here. Is there any oral compound that is similar to testosterone that I can take ? Or injectable test is the only option ?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright. Thanks for the reply. I'm going to be more straightforward here. Is there any oral compound that is similar to testosterone that I can take ? Or injectable test is the only option ?
Trest- oral, td or inj will all give similar "feel" to test. If your looking at oral only your options are limited as most orals will shut you down and leave you feeling fudged without a test base. I agree you do some more research, dbol only is a really bad idea

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm confused, are you trying to find away around suppression or shutdown?!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
td-trest ftw

Avelheda

Awards
Look. You guys talk about "test base" right. I want testosterone mainly for increasing my energy, endurance, libido and mood. I don't want to take something just for the purpose of getting muscles and getting sides like lethargy and loss of libido. I just want something for the long run that is going to keep my testosterone levels high. I've heard about TRT, yes, but my question is if there is any alternative for it orally.
PS: I don't care about shutting my own test production down

Thanks again for the attention fellas.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look. You guys talk about "test base" right. I want testosterone mainly for increasing my energy, endurance, libido and mood. I don't want to take something just for the purpose of getting muscles and getting sides like lethargy and loss of libido. I just want something for the long run that is going to keep my testosterone levels high. I've heard about TRT, yes, but my question is if there is any alternative for it orally. PS: I don't care about shutting my own test production down Thanks again for the attention fellas.
That question has been answered... Your options are basically testosterone if you want to raise test levels. That is the only exogenous compound that will "raise test levels". Trest has a very similar feel and result to test. Oral is least effective followed by td and inj most effective

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest- oral, td or inj will all give similar "feel" to test. If your looking at oral only your options are limited as most orals will shut you down and leave you feeling fudged without a test base. I agree you do some more research, dbol only is a really bad idea
For me this does not hold true. I get way more sides such as lethargy, insomnia, and increased hr/bp on trest where I get none of this on test.

Dbol only isn't to bad sides wise, depends on how you respond. Its deff better with test overall though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me this does not hold true. I get way more sides such as lethargy, insomnia, and increased hr/bp on trest where I get none of this on test. Dbol only isn't to bad sides wise, depends on how you respond. Its deff better with test overall though.
For some people yes for me I actually like trest it's amazing... It's hit or miss for people. I wouldn't reccomend dbol only ever... It's going to shut you down and won't raise test levels... Absolutely OP I would look into trt as it seems your only looking to improve life quality.

Also OP androgel is available for a form of trt which is a transdermal application if your trying to stay away from inj route

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Get on test any ester
Why do want to f up your liver if you just want raised testosterone levels. I'm guessing from your writing that you don't mind being on trt. That answers your own question!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Personally orals no matter what never make you feel good. Injectables are the way to go! Nothing compares to the good old straight testosterone shots.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some people yes for me I actually like trest it's amazing... It's hit or miss for people. I wouldn't reccomend dbol only ever... It's going to shut you down and won't raise test levels... Absolutely OP I would look into trt as it seems your only looking to improve life quality.

Also OP androgel is available for a form of trt which is a transdermal application if your trying to stay away from inj route
I agree, I know a few people who like trest better then test. For me it was just to many sides I couldn't control.

Avelheda

Awards
Yeah I'm going for injections.

First, is there any special effect about TRT on muscles, increased anabolism ?

Avelheda

Awards
First of all I am going on about 6 months max of injections. Gonna feel if it's worth it, if I like it and etc. If not I will stop and will reboot my own production.

I really don't have problems on using a medication for the rest of my life, so this "are you sure it's a life decision etc etc" is not a problem.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
After 6 months on, it may not be so easy to reboot. What's your age? I'm sure a veteran will chime in about this if you're below 30 years old

Avelheda

Awards
24. I am a medical student, I plan to get on TRT after my 30 anyway. I want to up my performance and get the benefits of testosterone as soon as possible.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24. I am a medical student, I plan to get on TRT after my 30 anyway. I want to up my performance and get the benefits of testosterone as soon as possible.
Bro
Your way too young in my opinion but what do I know... I'm just a guy who started using aas a few years younger than you... I'm 37 now, the thought of pinning for the rest of my life does not amuse me. But hey, being a med student I'm sure you understand the risks

Avelheda

Awards
Thanks godstrenght. It really depends on the person. Some people really feel bothered by the fact of depending on some meds for the rest of their lives. I've used an antidepressant for 3 years. My parents were always telling me "but you are going to be dependent on this for the rest of your life! Doesn't it bother you the fact that you have to take it everyday??" But it was never a problem for me, because the med changed my life and improved my health quality so much that I didn't even want to stop, I couldn't care if I would take for 2 years or for the rest of my life, I just didn't want to go back to my "normal" life.
I don't really know about testosterone, the fact that I will have to pin every week is somehow different than having to take orally everyday. Maybe I will like it more, maybe won't.
The thing is, I want to feel more alive, I want more testosterone. Trying it would be a good thing I guess.

Musclin

Awards
I think your slightly confused on what pro hormones do to your testosterone levels. But about your question I once ran some epistane at 10 mg everyday for like 4 months and never got shutdown but that really depends on the person. I felt great every day. Strong libido, great energy, great mood. The trick is to take it in the morning when your testosterone is the highest so your body can't recognize the extra androgens your body is receiving because as soon as it receives a detectable amount of extra androgens your body down regulates your androgen receptors. However I really think you should do some more research first.

Avelheda

Awards
I think your slightly confused on what pro hormones do to your testosterone levels. But about your question I once ran some epistane at 10 mg everyday for like 4 months and never got shutdown but that really depends on the person. I felt great every day. Strong libido, great energy, great mood. The trick is to take it in the morning when your testosterone is the highest so your body can't recognize the extra androgens your body is receiving because as soon as it receives a detectable amount of extra androgens your body down regulates your androgen receptors. However I really think you should do some more research first.
That is also a good idea. When I was running Superdrol on 15mg I was feeling really great, more energy and etc, but then the idiot here decided to up to 30 mg to get "the full effects", then the side effects kicked in. ****ing stupid.

I am going to try that again sometime. "The difference between the medicine and the poison is the dose"

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
4 months of epi for the loss

Musclin

Awards
4 months of epi for the loss

I actually got some awesome results in the end. It was mainly just an experiment to keep me from being too catabolic while I was cutting, and it worked great for that. Luckily I have three more bottles that I got before the ban.

Avelheda

Awards
You will definitely get good results. They are just coming on the long run, not on 30 days using.
Lucky for me I have a lot of pro hormones available to buy since they are still allowed here in Brazil.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I actually got some awesome results in the end. It was mainly just an experiment to keep me from being too catabolic while I was cutting, and it worked great for that. Luckily I have three more bottles that I got before the ban.
without that info, my previous comment is very irrelevant

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it
I said 4 mo of epi low dose is a waste, but he was using it to stunt catabolism during a big cut, definitely would work for that without getting into science details my friend.

Avelheda

Awards
Alright lets make a comparison with accutane, wich is also a medication with bad effects on the liver. Initially a lot of the pro hormones were meant to be medications against tumors and muscle tissue loss, so the problem here is the dosage, which for "anabolics" users is way higher than the recommended dose for original patients.

The thing is, back to accutane, you need a certain "treatment dosage" with accutane on the long run to achieve the desired goal, you can take it on low dosages for a longer period of time or, if your liver values maintain normal, you will be prescribed a higher dose with a shorter time treatment. What really matters here is that in the end of your treatment you will ingest the X amount of medication based on your weight and etc.
Comparing this to a pro hormone you can use it on the long run with not that much effects on your liver and get the results on the long run or you can just decide to use it on 30 days even if it affects your liver but get your results faster. In the end its up to you. The results will be the same.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
epistane is not a prohormone, it is Mepitiostane, however it has been methylated for increased oral absorption. but this is neither here nor there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
Anabolics 12
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 42