Stacking EpiAndro and Epistane, First Cycle Question.

theguatemalia

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm 25, I've been training on and off since I was 17 and graduated HS. I only got serious about it 3 years ago and it took a while to get my diet and training in check.

I'm 5'11, currently sitting at 195lbs, at 14% BF (Nutritionist measured and calculated.)

I'm going to lean bulk on this cycle and I have all the implements so make sure, it goes well.

I was going to go with just the EpiAndro RX, since it isn't methylated and should be good cycle for beginners.

It would be:

EpiAndro 300/400/400/400/400/400
Advanced Cycle Support
Super Cissus (if needed)
Animal Flex (if needed)
Taurine (if needed)

PCT:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Advanced Cycle Support
AI (if needed)

Keeping it simple clean, probably a bit weak but it's my first time.

I have a bottle of IBE Epistane, lying around that I don't want to go to waste, so I was wondering if it's fine to add it in on week 3 at 30mg.

IBE Epistane 0/0/30/30/30/30

I know it's methylated and it'll be harder on the liver but I've seen it's considered mild compared to others, is it okay if I do this, should I change my support supplement to compensate for the methylated compound?

(Disclaimer: I am a medical professional, I understand endocrine physiology and pathology very well, still we aren't exposed to managing exogenous compounds apart from HRTs , and would like help from experienced users.)

All feedback is welcome! Thanks!

aaronjohn

Awards
In my opinion, epi andro by itself would be a waste of a cycle. You wouldn't need nolva with it either. I ran epi andro by itself for my first cycle and I didn't see Much. I would just run the epistane and epi andro together with the supports aND pct you have already.

I wish I would have just started with halo or epi because they are pretty mild even for a beginner, as long as you use some good supports and a good pct.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Epi andro need to be stacked to see results. Methylated ph's are good to stack it with.