Abscess help

tattoedmil

Awards
I am currently running test c by its own in preparation to start a stack with deca in the next couple of weeks. I have ran test before and have never had any issues. Pinned 7 days ago and seem to have developed an access-like lump on left glute . I have not ran this brand of gear before but have not had any issues pinning on the right side. 3-4 days after pin swelling went up and pain was extreme. Last two days pain has subsided drastically and is almost non existent. However abscess is still there, has not grown but has not gone down either. Have not experienced any redness around the area and have not had any fever. Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

DarthGainer

Awards
I don't think its an abbess form your description. The oil is just taking its time to absorb from the sound of it and it will feel like a lump. Put the shower head on it a few times per day and massage the area. I have had this a few times, Now i use the shower head pre and post injection and I've never had a problem.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like an eo reaction or to high of ba content.

David147

Awards
You probably do have some form of an infection or abscess. Not all abscesses form pimple like bumps in your mouth, but the symptoms you're describing sound like an infection. Since you're going to talk to a dentist and see someone right away you should be fine - even being pregnant.