30 days enough on 1-Andro?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running 1-ad for 30 days on top of my ostashred/anafuse run. From the logs I've read, 30 days at 330mg seem to be popular. I'm thinking of trying super mandro out. Do you think that will be long enough for a mild cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes 30 days is enough to see good results. Have a bottle of super mandro myself I will be using in the future (30 day cycle as well).

Have you ran osta before? If not I would hold off and run the cycle separately. But yes 30 days is a legit time for 1-andro. Make sure you run some 4-andro with it to combat lethargy.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I have ran osta before. If I run 4andro as well, will I need a stronger ai than something otc like inhibit-e? Or will inhibit-e work enough?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always been been fine with an otc ai if that helps lol. Everyone is going to be different.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for the suggestion
Yea you'll be good with inhibit-e. Sounds like a good run though. I love anafuse and tagging it along side osta sounds awesome.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Cool I'm excited to start the andro. I will June 11th when I'm 30 days into the osta/anafuse

jab10231

Awards
I did Finaflex 1-Andro (exact same formula/dosing as Super Mandro) 440mg (4 caps a day) for about 6 weeks and had the best results with that. You can use a SERM to be on the safe side, but I did PCT Revolution (Two caps before bed) and DAA (3g in the morning) and was fine with recovery.

IMO with something so mild 6 weeks lets you "ride the wave" a little longer but to each their own.