TRT Asking doc for shots vs Axiron

made2last

Awards
Already on Axiron but it's not going to work in the summer, I have a 5 and a 7 year old

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a question or were you just letting us know your summer plans? lol

made2last

Awards
This past Mothers day I was wearing a tank top, and I went to pick up my 5 year old and he grabbed my underarms while trying to get away. I panicked and washed his hands asap. I don't think Axiron is gonna work as long as it's hot out, it doesn't dry fast at all. I left a message with the doctors office to try something else, if he doesn't give me shots what should I do?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try other locations and wash up your forearms after application. I apply all transdermals on inner thigh.

made2last

Awards
the label is adamant about applying it to underarms tho, is there a reason for this?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
get some test from someone at your local gym and shoot up in your bathroom

srs.

if he doesnt give u test, tell him you'll just go get it urself, he'll give it to you

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Explain to your doctor that you have and are around children all the time. Ask that he change you over to injections. If he doesn't then find another doctor.

made2last

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys, he told me to finish the axiron which has like 2 weeks worth left, and he said he will give me the patch when it's time for a refill. He said he doesn't like the patches much because they can cause skin irritation, I searched "patch" in AM but I didn't find anything except info in IGF life force patches. Anyone try a testosterone patch? and what did you guys think?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look him square in the eye and tell him what's up. Gently rest your hand on his shoulder to establish connection first. Then, lean into him gently and smell his neck, a little ways below the ears.... softly.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! Seriously, this is your life and health, you need to be outright and firm with your request or they will lead you around.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Seriously, this is your life and health, you need to be outright and firm with your request or they will lead you around.
This^

You guys need to be assertive with your healthcare Practitioners

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
He works for you, and they are a dime a dozen... fire him and get another.

made2last

Awards
lmao you guys are the best, I'll see how the patch works out and take it from there