Cutter

Justin

Justin

Awards
I have been thinking about a cutter cycle. I am going to use Tren with something else. I wanted to use Primo, but after talking to a few people and reading up on the boards, I may have changed my mind. I keep hearing that Primo is over rated and to expensive. Would Eq be a good sub here? Also what would be the correct way to use HCG in a cycle like this?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Test? Diet controls if it is a cutter or not..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
like matthew d said, test/tren is a good combo for cutting. however, no AAS will make up for a bad diet. if you're not eating clean, you won't cut up PERIOD. also, how long do you plan on running it for? if less than 8 weeks, HCG isn't really necessary but i would run it regardless at 250iu's 2x a week.

Justin

Justin

Awards
My diet is very clean and under control. That is not a worry of mine. I am planning on a 10 wk cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about a cutter cycle. I am going to use Tren with something else. I wanted to use Primo, but after talking to a few people and reading up on the boards, I may have changed my mind. I keep hearing that Primo is over rated and to expensive. Would Eq be a good sub here? Also what would be the correct way to use HCG in a cycle like this?
primo is good with tren as a cutter as there is no aromatase conversion going on, this (suposedly) increases the lipid buring process while on tren. I don't know how well this works but primo will keep you from getting fina dick. EQ would only help a little, if at all so I would not count on it. as to the exspence, its too rich for my blood. test is of course exclent to use with this. and as size said its the diet that matters most.

do what beez said about the HCG

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
primo is good with tren as a cutter as there is no aromatase conversion going on, this (suposedly) increases the lipid buring process while on tren. I don't know how well this works but primo will keep you from getting fina dick. EQ would only help a little, if at all so I would not count on it. as to the exspence, its too rich for my blood. test is of course exclent to use with this. and as size said its the diet that matters most.

do what beez said about the HCG
I've never heard of primo being a cure for fina dick or helping libido in that way. What is the theory on that? In my experience it will not.

Like everyone else said, diet and cardio are key. Tren/test is good for bulking or cutting- it's the difference in diet that matters. Winny is good to add to this mix when leaning out, and works great with tren(I'm on tren/test/winny right now myself).

I also believe primo to be overpriced for what you get out of it. I have read of guys using large doses of it and seeing good results, but I personally don't see the point in that when there are more effective, inexpensive compounds.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
It should be Test/Tren. Both are potently lipolytic through divergent, as well as shared mechanisms (GR antagonism, prostaglindin activity changes, hormonally-mediated lipolysis, ridiculously-puissant nutrient repartitioning, inhibition of adipocyte differentiation via AR-interaction and genomic modification).

I don't know what anyone's beef with estrogen is on cuts either. Yeah, I recognize that it's not ideal aesthetically since water retention tends to skew how you actually perceive your rate of progress, but, all the same, local aromatization to estradiol in adipocyte tissue is a key mechanism through which testosterone exerts its lipolytic effects in subcutaneous fat.

To quote Bjontorp (or actually paraphrase because I don't have the study in front of me), who's done some really good research in the field:

"Test. & GH inhibit LPL and stimulate lipolysis markedly. Oestrogens seem to exert a net effect similar to Test."

And this is perfectly valid, because I've seen studies where testosterone administered in conjunction with an aromatase-inhibitor failed to reduce LPL as significantly as stand-alone testosterone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Which test would be used? Base or prop?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of primo being a cure for fina dick or helping libido in that way. What is the theory on that? In my experience it will not.

Like everyone else said, diet and cardio are key. Tren/test is good for bulking or cutting- it's the difference in diet that matters. Winny is good to add to this mix when leaning out, and works great with tren(I'm on tren/test/winny right now myself).

I also believe primo to be overpriced for what you get out of it. I have read of guys using large doses of it and seeing good results, but I personally don't see the point in that when there are more effective, inexpensive compounds.
I have never ran (even as a powder its too rich for my blood) it but from what I have been told and read it will promote the libido, it should prevent those problems. I am not really sure of its action so I couldn't tell you. If this isn't right by all means please let me know as I have no first hand experance on it. I will double check this though

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have never ran (even as a powder its too rich for my blood) it but from what I have been told and read it will promote the libido, it should prevent those problems. I am not really sure of its action so I couldn't tell you. If this isn't right by all means please let me know as I have no first hand experance on it. I will double check this though
I've run the old schering amps before, and for what I paid for them, was not impressed. As far as helping libido, I ran it along with test and without it, and I don't believe that it helped with libido. I don 't think it hurt it either though. I haven't found anything that says either way, but my guess is that when run along side fina or deca, that it wouldn't make an impact on libido. I have heard of guys talk about running a gram a week of the stuff, and those dosages might have a more pronounced effect on libido, but I'm not willing to get a second job in order to afford that!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Most say prop makes you hold less water than Enan. That may be personal?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Most say prop makes you hold less water than Enan. That may be personal?
Generally faster acting esters make you retain less water. Prop should cause less bloat than enan.