Ramping down instead of up?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
All conventional dosing I've seen for Ph's says to start low and work your way up (10/10/20/20, or 30/30/45/45/45, etc)

Seems we spend the first couple of weeks just waiting for the compound to build up in our systems, and when you look at half lives, that takes awhile.

What's the reasoning behind not starting high, and ramping down as the compound builds up, to give a more even distribution of the chemical in your system? Makes sense to me that we would be able to get a faster adaptation to the chemical, strength gains up front that then solidify with a lower dose at the end, thereby losing less in pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The purpose behind those dosing schemes is to assess sides.
Notice sides, go down or stay, no sides, go up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^agree 100%. Once I've run a compound before and know what to expect I start at the best dose that works for me and keep I there. Starting too high could potentially cause such severe sides that one might need to abort the cycle. The common recommended doses don't always work for everyone. Some need more and some less.

707kid

Awards
Also depending on the compound its going to take awhile to work regardless. Like Epi or halo will take about 4 weeks. Doesnt matter if you start at 1 pill a day or 4.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8
Post Cycle Therapy 0