Seeking advice for my girlfriend's var/clen cycle

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girlfriend is about 130-132lbs 24 years old 5'0 tall and looking to shed some weight.

We have slowly increased her calories to 1700 with her macros around 140 protein 150 carb and 60 fat she is still maintaining at this intake.

She has a hip injury so cant do much lower body but does chest, back, shoulders, arms. Works out about 4 times a week. Only cardio she does is riding the recumbant bike for anywhere from 10-30 minutes when she works out and also does the step mill for 10 minutes a few times per week.

We decided to slowly up her calories because for whatever reason she was eating 1300 and not losing and was still the same weight.

She has also decided to run anavar and clen. My questions mostly surround those compounds.....I have read a few different dosing schedules but am looking for advice on how to take them and what you may recommend to do with her calorie intake (leave the same and see what happens, or drop and let the drugs keep the muscle etc.)

Any and all replies and advice are greatly appreciated I am here to help her but also learn myself thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, i wouldn't run AAS when injured because you're not going to get everything out of it that you could. Use AAS when you can train with intensity, and train all body parts. With a hip injury and lack of ability to do much cardio i wouldn't even advise clen. So basically, i'm saying concentrate on diet and getting healthy again, THEN run AAS/chems.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Her carbs are high for her weight for really shedding. How much is she trying to shed?