need help before starting cycle

Beyre

Awards
hello this is my first post and am looking for some help. im 19 years old 175lbs. Im benching 250, deadlift 365 and squatting 405. Ive done a cycle of epistane and want to go to the real injectables. im thinking 4 weeks of pharmatest e 300 at 300mg for 4 weeks and 3 weeks clomid for pct. will this be enough for a good cycle or should i go longer. i just need some questions aswered before i go buying anything thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't expect to get much support at 19 dude. Your stats and lifts don't matter.

Eat Big, Train Big, Get Big.

Protein, Creatine, BCAA's and a PWO with solid diet and you're going to progress. If you don't, you're not doing it right at 19.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 19 man don't mess with that. Wait awhile before you start that. Right now your test levels will be at their highest naturally.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
like said above...creatine and food and rest.
Maybe a month of DAA....but not needed....at your age your natural Test levels are at the highest they will ever be in your life! Take advantage of that!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Train, eat, train, eat, eat, train. At 19 the odds of you screwing up your endocrine system for life are pretty high. Wait a few years at least before going down that road.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They've got you covered! Take advantage of your age and make the most of it! You can make huge progress without all of that!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your set on injectables get blood tests if you really need it your dr will tell you odds are your test levels are just as high as some of the older guys on here that are pinning 500mg ew. In which case you'd just be wasting your money money that could be spent better on steak and mashed potatoes

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Willing to bet your test is in the 700s or 800s...you dont need to suppress that!