Osta, gw, and (-)epi bridge

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Running a short bridge with all three about 4 or 5 weeks
Osta at 24 mg and gw at 12 mg epi cat at 2 caps a day. Before I try out some 1 and 4 dhea and a 19 nor dhea. Will be logging results

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious. I'm in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for results as well!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Day one so far so good! I'm 5'10 just cut down from 185 to 170 ish about to do a light recomp bench max is 275 and squat is 415 looking to raise both if possible. Also was thinking adding some lgd got 4 mg doses.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full on SARM cocktail. (Although GW isn't truly a SARM)

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yea I said Faurk it and added the lgd in at 4 mg maybe 8 if I'm feeling brave. Not sure how long I will be running everything it's just sides depending

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Day one down. Five meals and back and chest got killed today! I will post ore and post pics soon

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Also going to try and find some test c to throw in after the sarms but who knows. Will keep everyone updated

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
The low t center had a deal ok getting test checked and mine was at the top of the list, so ready for the gainzzzz

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Day 3 feeling great! ( maybe placebo ) but pumps are great and nor using any Stimson at the moment. Sitting at 172lbs. Test levels pretty cycle were in the low 700s . Ready to rock an roll!