Fat reduction on cycle

Jamillhouse

Awards
I am currently running AMS Anabolic Growth kit (4-AD; Decavol). I have had fat loss I the belly area, but noticed some on my upper pecks, mainly where my shoulders meet my chest, and a little bit on my lower peck on the outside of the muscle. What may be causing this? Haven't had this problem on cycle before. I don't think it's gyno, no lumps or rubbery mass or nip sensitivity. Could it be a diet issue? If I post my meal plan, could I get some input? Thanks all.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused. You're not happy with fat loss? Or you have gained fat? Your comments about gyno make me believe something was mis-worded here.

But if you have gained fat, then yes, it's diet related. If it's water then that's another story, but still potentially diet related.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you could also use some more chest and shoulder exercise.
Pushups are simple and commonly overlooked, but they are great at adding in definition and helping get rid of fat around the areas you described.
Do 100 everyday, in sets...of either 25 or 50...however many you can do. But aim for 100 a day, do that everyday.
^just a tip.
You do need to give us more info though. But it doesnt sound like gyno, just a few spots that carry extra fat...everyone has em.

hide83

Awards
sounds like you could also use some more chest and shoulder exercise.
Pushups are simple and commonly overlooked, but they are great at adding in definition and helping get rid of fat around the areas you described.
Do 100 everyday, in sets...of either 25 or 50...however many you can do. But aim for 100 a day, do that everyday.
^just a tip.
You do need to give us more info though. But it doesnt sound like gyno, just a few spots that carry extra fat...everyone has em.
Spot reduction? Really?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
That's not a correct "label" for it....
I was just saying, that judging by his description, he needs to focus on the problem areas.
Pretty simple.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"but noticed some on my upper pecks, mainly where my shoulders meet my chest, and a little bit on my lower peck on the outside of the muscle."

^Problem areas. A little extra attention can help that.

hide83

Awards
You said it would help shed fat around the areas described aka- spot reduction, which is a myth. You can't target burn fat.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Thanks for the advice. It's just the spots I described that look like they are retaining fat where others have either lost fat (belly,face) or really have no fat to lose (legs). Diet is as follows:

Meal 1:
1/2 golden delicious apple
2 Tbls Self ground peanut butter

Meal 2:
1/4c spinach
2/3c Broccoli
2oz turkey lunch meat
4 egg white
1 whole egg
1/4c brown rice

Meal 3:
1/4c each: Raw Almonds/Raw Pumpkin Seeds kernels/Raisins/Banana Chips

Meal 4:
1/2c Red Cabbage
1/2c Fat Free Cottage Cheese
1/4c Brown Rice
1/2c Lentils
1 Can Tuna in water
2 Tbls low fat Basaltic Vinegarette

Meal 5:
1c Dannon Light&Fit Greek yogurt
1/2c frozen blueberries
1/2c frozen strawberries
1/2c granola (110cal, 10g protein)
2 Tbls PB2

Meal 6:
Wife's dinner she cooked. (Normally chicken, brown rice or veggie pasta, and asparagus or broccoli)

Post workout:
1 scoop dymatize Iso-100

Water intake:
1.5-2 gallons

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That diet makes me cry.... from hunger not that it's not a good one. Honestly I think if you lost fat from your abs what your describing is water retenylon I get it in same areas

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
You said it would help shed fat around the areas described aka- spot reduction, which is a myth. You can't target burn fat.
Whatever you feel like labeling with, is fine with me. You always seem to question my input and help, but you never offer any help of your own.
This forum is for advice.
Educated or not, its all in a positive light. For the help and benefit of others. All trying to reach a common goal.

This isnt facebook.

Jamillhouse

Awards
I've actually lost about 4 lbs, but I look bigger