Suggestions for cutting

muscleless

Awards
Okay so I'm asking this question here because cyclers tend to have a much more advanced knowledge of powerful stuff that works.

I'm looking for the best thermogenic available. Problem is, I'm very sensitive to stimulants; stuff like clen gets my heart racing too much.

Currently, i am running an ECA stack.
Ephedra 20mg 2x daily
Caffiene 200mg 3x daily
Aspirin 81mg 3x daily
Lecheek HyperT2 2x daily

This stack has worked pretty well for me, coming down from about 18%

Currently I am sitting at 185, 12% bf. The calorie deficit is already driving me bat**** crazy, I'm in a 800 calorie deficit and have hit a plateau and cant seem to break it. Doing two ten minute cardio sessions a day in addition to lifting five times a week.

So yeah, whatever you guys can suggest either a thermogenic (other than ****ing DNP) or a seriously potent appetite suppressant that isnt stimulant. Herbal or synthetic or super high dosed... something.Thanks guys, I'm sure someone here has a secret or some sort of trick that helps them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eat more! You have been in a deficit for too long. Take a week off from cardio stims and dieting and enjoy some ****ty food. The following week pick up where you left off and do a lil more cardio. I like a 6 day split for this purpose. Mon,wed,friday do push,pull,legs ans on the other days do 30-60 min cardio. Tweak it to fit your needs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should check out norcodrene or alphamine by pes at Strong Supplement Shop. Both products are my go to when cutting.

muscleless

Awards
You should check out norcodrene or alphamine by pes at Strong Supplement Shop. Both products are my go to when cutting.
Been interested in trying both. I did PES Alpha T2, both the new and old formulation and both were pretty good. Problem is I'm trying to stay away from stimulants.

muscleless

Awards
Eat more! You have been in a deficit for too long. Take a week off from cardio stims and dieting and enjoy some ****ty food. The following week pick up where you left off and do a lil more cardio. I like a 6 day split for this purpose. Mon,wed,friday do push,pull,legs ans on the other days do 30-60 min cardio. Tweak it to fit your needs.
This gets your metabolism in gear again right? I've heard of three days deficit and then one day calorie loading, never tries doing a whole week though. I'll give it a shot thanks man. How about the folli supps? You talking actual follistatin or one of the epichatin or however its spelled?