easier on hairline?creatine vs helladrol?

Creatine vs helladroll?safest hair loss??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ferga

Awards
Hi everybody,

I want to know if helladrol is easier on hair line than creatine because recent studies says that creatine increase DHT in 40% and helladroll doesent convert to DHT. I experience some shedding with creatine but i want to do my first ph cycle but i am scared if with creatine i experience some shedding with hdrol maybe i will loose more hair. Wich one is more easier on hair line??the dose will be 50/50/50/50. Mpb run in my family. I am using minox and nizoral.
Thank you very much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this a serious question or a late april fools joke

ferga

Awards
It is serious i was in a cycle of 11-sterone of cel on high dosage and i didnt loss hair but when i am on creatine my hair sheed. I think is because of the dht increase of the creatine and maybe with a cycle of helladroll i wouldnt experience hair loss. It is not a joke. I need some advice please. I know that i am comparing a supplement and a ph but maybe hdrol is more easy to me than creatin. Could it be?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
WTF, you can't be serious. Bro, forget about creatine and helladrol, just stack some mast with epi and your hair will be just fine!

ferga

Awards
Ii dont know what is the problem with this. I thought hdrol clones were the most easier in hair line of all prohormones. I am serious when i say that when i am on creatine i experience shedding and my problem is that i want to going to do a cycle of prohormones but i am scare of having a lot pf hair loss whit it. Epistane is very harsh on hair line.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He was messing with you cus your question is kinda rediculous. Your the first person in the history of bodybuilding that lost hair from creatine. And the comparison is cracy. Like whats better Advil or Percocet. And fyi 50mg of hdrol is pointless as well is 4 weeks of hdrol. **** it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Just shave your head, and stop the oral administration of creatine. Everyone knows IM is the only way to go. Or IR.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Seeing as how I shave my head every other damn day, I want to increase the shedding....