1- Andro Keeping Size Gains, Other Stuff

jab10231

Awards
Hello,

So my experience with PHs is only with Finaflex 1-Andro to this point. I used two pills a day for a month my first cycle, three a day for six weeks my second, and four a day for my third (most successful) cycle.

I got amazing strength and size gains last cycle. One night while I was working out, two separate people complimented me on my weight loss, but I was probably eight pounds heavier than the last time they saw me. I'm 28 years old, 6 ft 3.5 inches tall and went from 185 or 186 lbs to 194. While I feel I kept most of my gains using Revolution PCT (the consensus on 1-Andro is no SERM needed) and DAA post cycle, my weight dropped back down to where it was pre-cycle only a week or two into PCT.

I ordered Super Mandro for my next cycle, to begin in Mid-July. It is the exact same formula as Finaflex 1-Andro, so I will run four caps a day for six weeks again. Is there any way to combat the sudden size loss? I feel like it may be due to my diet, as in subconsciously I eat less knowing my cycle is over because I'm afraid of getting fat (Three or four years ago, I was a skinny-fat 215 before getting my act together.) Is there anything I'm missing/can do differently?

Also, now that I have some experience, I'm considering trying a methylated compound like DMZ 3.0. Would this be a good idea with a SERM on hand? I would love to get over a LEAN 200 pounds, but with work I don't know if there are enough hours in the day to eat like I need to. The recomp is great but I'd like to look a little bigger too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran super dmz 3.0 twice and got great weight and size increase each time. If you eat right and train hard you will definitely gain. And good to hear that you'd be running a serm for pct. Also i really like the super mandro formula. We will have some logs going in the supplement log section if you want to follow along.

jab10231

Awards
I've ran super dmz 3.0 twice and got great weight and size increase each time. If you eat right and train hard you will definitely gain. And good to hear that you'd be running a serm for pct. Also i really like the super mandro formula. We will have some logs going in the supplement log section if you want to follow along.
Thanks for your reply. Do you keep calories up during (and after?) PCT to maintain size gains?

What SERM did you run and what dose do you recommend for PCT after Super DMZ 3.0? Appreciate your help.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Either Clomid (50mgs for two weeks, then 25mgs for last two weeks)
Or Nolva (20mgs for two weeks, then 10mgs for last two weeks)
Keep your cals up and your training as steady as you did while on cycle...Maybe even more.
During PCT, it would be a good time to add in creatine to help maintain your gains.

MrPerfect

Awards
Been taking 300MG 1 andro for the past two weeks but haven't noticed much of a difference, am I doing something wrong?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You did need a serm for the 3rd cycle. You got lucky! At low dose no serm is ok? But at higher dose definitely is necessary. Dmz3 is a huge jump. Its three powerful steroids and needs alot of support n proper pct. If you wanna split hairs then nothing NEEDS PCT as eventually most ppl hormones will stabilize but your risking (even with 1ad) low test gyno limp noodle and many other problems.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean you dont NEED to wipa your ass after a dump but you probably should right?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Been taking 300MG 1 andro for the past two weeks but haven't noticed much of a difference, am I doing something wrong?
Might want to run it at 400mgs.
Also, just 1Andro alone...dont expect too much from it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
stacking it with 4
you should be seeing gains. Is diet in check? keep us updated. 1-andro has been very good to me in the past.

To op- yes you can jump to dmz 3.0 with a serm. Proper supports and you should enjoy the run. Stock up while its still around.

jab10231

Awards
To op- yes you can jump to dmz 3.0 with a serm. Proper supports and you should enjoy the run. Stock up while its still around.
This might be happening on payday. Any good ideas for cycle support with Super DMZ 3.0?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be happening on payday. Any good ideas for cycle support with Super DMZ 3.0?
Cel cycle assist and Tudca or OL Tudca and Arimacare Pro. 750-1000mg of Tudca per day is optimal for a harsh stack like sdmz3.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Tudca (500-750mgs)
SERM
DAA

(good idea to have an AI, either pharma or OTC)