TREST QUESTION ??

SparkyKarl

Awards
Hello, I'm thinking of doing a TREST & EPI cycle @ 30MG Both for 6 Weeks, I've never used TREST before.. if EPI is ok may move up, my question is, with such a lose dose TREST @ 30MG, would I really need an AI?

PS: I have many cycles under my belt... From Superdrol, M1T and Dbol... Just in case anybody was wondering...

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Honestly either way low dose or not have an AI on hand. Cause estrogen sides will show.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What route of application are you going for? +1 with above, you will always need an AI on hand for a cycle

SparkyKarl

Awards
Thanks for your Input... Would an OTC AI like Brawn Nutrition's ATD .... Be Sufficient enough?? It's there version of Trest I will be using as well..

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Honestly imo, I would never use an OTC AI, if your going to use and AI use a real one. Anastrazole, Exemstane, Letro! Something that is proven to work.

SparkyKarl

Awards
Cheers, I'll look into that.. I haven't started the cycle yet because I don't have all the support sups yet... Thanks again!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro i runned Dermatrest last month and at 50mg daily was STRONG AS **** for me.So keep in mind that trest is NO JOKE. i would run an AI even with low dose.Better safe than sorry

SparkyKarl

Awards
Bro i runned Dermatrest last month and at 50mg daily was STRONG AS **** for me.So keep in mind that trest is NO JOKE. i would run an AI even with low dose.Better safe than sorry
I'm having trouble getting any type of Prescription AI.... What about PES Erase, People swear by that, do you think it could be sufficient AI?? If I can't find anything decent, I might just ditch the TREST and run something else with EPI.. I might add tho that I'm not Gyno prone, I've ran many Cycles of strong PH's and only ever had to deal with mild Acne!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Erase isnt good enough, just use google my man, or go to one of the research chem sponsors on this.board

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you dont have a real AI on hand, dont use trest. maybe swicth to something else.And OL TR3ST is pure 100% bro i stopped my cycle earlier because 50mg was a lot for me.

SparkyKarl

Awards
Ok bro's thanks for all the advice, looks like I'll just ditch the Trest then this time round, until I can get a Prescription AI... Quite disappointing because I was looking forward to running Trest because I've heard so many good things about it...

MrVascular

Awards
Forget about gyno, impotence is the scary side!