Epistane and Trestolone Cycle, help is welcome

Alrik

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to start a PH cycle next week and so far I've ordered Ep15tane from Olympus labs and thinking about adding Tr3est to it.

My goals is to gain mass and maybe get a bit leaner, although bringing bodyfat down is not a big deal for me.
Stats at the moment:

32 years old
1m85
93 kilogram
7% bodyfat

What I'm planning to do is running it for 6 weeks like this:

Epi: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75

or:

Epi: 30/45/45/45/45/45/0
Tr3st: 0/50/75/75/75/75/75

Clomid or Nolva will be used 4 weeks in PCT.

The second option will extend the cycle with a week extra and should bring me more value. Trestolone is added in the first place to avoid lethardy which I suffered from a bit in my previous (and only) 4 weeks epistane solo cycle one year ago. After some reading I thought it might be a smart choice to add it for more muscle mass as well.

Question is: what is the better choice to do: start Epi en Tr3st at the same time or wait one week before starting the tr3st? When will I start my PCT if I choose the latter? After last dose of tr3st or when I finish my epi?

Advice on which aromatiser to use during is welcome. I hear good things about Formeron.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are still able to find TransForm I would go with that for an AI. As for PCT, start the day after your last dose of either compound regardless of which plan you choose. Either plan works fine. One is not necessarily better than the other, except the fact that you do extend the cycle with plan B.

Alrik

Awards
Thanks Dma378!

Any suggestion on using either Clomid or Nolva as PCT?

Alrik

Awards
Thanks again mate.

Can anyone share some of the results they had with a similar cycle?

KarlJRegan

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a TREST & EPISTANE Cycle for 6 Weeks @ 30MG Both... Maybe upping the EPI if all is good, Would I need an AI for such a low dose TREST???

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing a TREST & EPISTANE Cycle for 6 Weeks @ 30MG Both... Maybe upping the EPI if all is good, Would I need an AI for such a low dose TREST???
I would at least have one on hand. Don't want to get caught guessing and in need.

Alrik

Awards
What would be a good AI? I'm still figuring it out since Ar1macare and Transform are not longer available.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be a good AI? I'm still figuring it out since Ar1macare and Transform are not longer available.
Grab some exemestane. Was just on trest and was glad I had the real deal because I needed it

Alrik

Awards
Grab some exemestane. Was just on trest and was glad I had the real deal because I needed it
Is an OCT product like Forma Stanzol v3 not as good as an estrogen blocker/AI?

After the advice I got here and some more reading I came up with this:

Forma Stanzol v3 or El1minate as AI -> Which is best?

PCT will be clomid 50/50/25/25/25

Supplements during cycle are fish oil, taurine, multivitamin and D3.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is an OCT product like Forma Stanzol v3 not as good as an estrogen blocker/AI?

After the advice I got here and some more reading I came up with this:

Forma Stanzol v3 or El1minate as AI -> Which is best?

PCT will be clomid 50/50/25/25/25

Supplements during cycle are fish oil, taurine, multivitamin and D3.
Trust me, get some exemestane. You should always have some on hand. Form v3 doesn't have a lot of real world testing, I wouldn't solely rely on it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi and trest doses look good, run clomid at 50/50/25/25. I think dma typed an extra week by accident

Alrik

Awards
Trust me, get some exemestane. You should always have some on hand. Form v3 doesn't have a lot of real world testing, I wouldn't solely rely on it
Okay thanks. Not sure if it's available in Germany like in the States but I will try to find it.
What about the Form v3 and El1minate? If I get my hands on exemestane I can ditch them both?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks. Not sure if it's available in Germany like in the States but I will try to find it.
What about the Form v3 and El1minate? If I get my hands on exemestane I can ditch them both?
You can or you can just use the exemestane as a backup plan.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Arimidex bring the same results?
Yes, but it is not a suicide inhibitor like exemestane so taper off of it properly if you go that route.

Alrik

Awards
Yes, but it is not a suicide inhibitor like exemestane so taper off of it properly if you go that route.
That means using exemestane once when needed will be sufficient and can be stopped at any time? Arimidex would need me to lower the dose step by step?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That means using exemestane once when needed will be sufficient and can be stopped at any time? Arimidex would need me to lower the dose step by step?
There is less chance of estro bound once discontinuing exemestane than armidex. You will still have to dose exemestane ed or eod the advantage is really just that exemestane doesn't have to be tapered off of

Alrik

Awards
There is less chance of estro bound once discontinuing exemestane than armidex. You will still have to dose exemestane ed or eod the advantage is really just that exemestane doesn't have to be tapered off of
OK thanks. Will try to get exemestane otheriwse it Will be the arimidex.
Would it be wise to run EL1MINATE as an AI during week 2-7 on cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK thanks. Will try to get exemestane otheriwse it Will be the arimidex.
Would it be wise to run EL1MINATE as an AI during week 2-7 on cycle?
I would run the eliminate and add in the exemestane/armidex only if estrogen sides show up.

Alrik

Awards
Great, that was what I was thinking. Thanks a lot for your help!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, that was what I was thinking. Thanks a lot for your help!
No problem, feel free to pm me if you have any other questions that come up

Alrik

Awards
A Quick roundup guys, to see if there's anything I'm missing.

My cycle will be:

AI during cycle:
El1minate

Supps during cycle:
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Magnesium
Taurine 5 grams ED

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Creatine 5 grams ED

On hand I've got exemestane when gyno shows up.

Would I really need another product in PCT like Sup3r PCT? Is a cortisol blocker that important?

Also there's different opinions about using El1minate during cycle as it could block estrogen too much and diminisch gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super pct would be a great addition to your pct. Epic unleashed would be great for maintaining gains as well. Eliminate will NOT diminish gains on cycle or in pct, you are gtg

Alrik

Awards
Great, I will order Super PCT as well. Any thoughts about liver protection?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, I will order Super PCT as well. Any thoughts about liver protection?
Armicare pro. I use it every cycle. Check out the profile on it, there isn't one better on the market. Use my code YATES30 for 30% off any OL products you need