Cycling Opinions coming off Injury

csu87

Awards
Let me start off with I have had some experience with PH and AAS in the past and while I have had great success on the AAS, I prefer PHs because I can seem to get them pretty easily and the wife doesnt mind them like she does the real stuff.

I had surgery last August for a torn labrum and have recovered pretty well to this point. Before surgery I was 5-9, 185lbs 14-15% BF and my lifts were solid (Bench 335, Squat 475, Deadlift 450s). Ive been back in the gym since January and have gotten my lifts to about 80% of what they were, put back on the weight I lost while unable to workout (187lb 15-17% BF), but I have seem to started to plateau as of lately.

Debating on running an Epi only or an Epi/Halo cycle to bump off the plateau and wanted to see how others felt about cycling while coming off an injury. Ive used both these types of cycles in the past and am leaning towards Epi only since my gains wont be as much and would reduce stress on the shoulder injury.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you have paid your dues and have fully reacclimated to lifting again. I think a cycle would be fine

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't with those compounds they are both dry. Not good for coming off tears