aspirating question

xfactor17

Awards
So I was doing my injection of test e (2cc) 250 mg. I shot in my outer quad. I put my syringe in and pulled plunger back and got bright red blood in. I knew i hit something so I took it out and replaced the needle. But there was still blood inside the syringe tip ,I still injected in the outer quad nd pull plunger back ,got an air bubble in. Did I do everything right ? just curious but if I did inject into a vien what are the signs ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was doing my injection of test e (2cc) 250 mg. I shot in my outer quad. I put my syringe in and pulled plunger back and got bright red blood in. I knew i hit something so I took it out and replaced the needle. But there was still blood inside the syringe tip ,I still injected in the outer quad nd pull plunger back ,got an air bubble in. Did I do everything right ? just curious but if I did inject into a vien what are the signs ?
If you did inject into the vein, you would most likely get a metallic taste in your mouth pretty much instantly. Probably get a hot flash. The only time I've done it was with Tren included and it was not pleasant, but I don't know how severe it would be with test only.

Sounds like you did the right thing though and pulled out and relocated.

xfactor17

Awards
Thanks , I didn't have any coughing Or hot flash. I'm running test e and tren ace. First time doing tren so I've become afriad of hitting a vein

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks , I didn't have any coughing Or hot flash. I'm running test e and tren ace. First time doing tren so I've become afriad of hitting a vein
Ok so there was Tren too. You would definitely know right away. Just happened to me last week. Aspirated fine, but must have wiggled it into a vein toward the end because a little red entered the barrel just before I was done pushing. Finished the shot and immediately got hot, tasted metal, and chest closed up. It was 4:00 in the morning so I did everything I could to muffle my coughs with a sleeping house. It sucked. Lasted about 5 minutes, then calmed down. And that night I felt sick. Fever, chills, sweating...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't think anyone aspirated except those injecting into a vein. Never see nurses aspirate when giving intramuscular injections.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The CDC recommends this technique when administering IM vaccinations:

Follow standard medication administration guidelines for site assessment/selection and site preparation.
To avoid injection into subcutaneous tissue, spread the skin of the selected vaccine administration site taut between the thumb and forefinger, isolating the muscle.
Another technique, acceptable mostly for pediatric and geriatric patients, is to grasp the tissue and "bunch up" the muscle.
Insert the needle fully into the muscle at a 90° angle and inject the vaccine into the tissue.
Withdraw the needle and apply light pressure to the injection site for several seconds with a dry cotton ball or gauze.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely understand this point of view. As said, nurses don't aspirate. I suppose it's just a piece of mind type of thing. As I said above though, I did enter a vein mid-injection. Also the OP aspirated and drew back blood. Wouldn't that make a case for aspirating?

xfactor17

Awards
Didn't think anyone aspirated except those injecting into a vein. Never see nurses aspirate when giving intramuscular injections.
Well pretty much everyone recommend me to aspirate when injecting in the quad. I've always done it ,I guess it paid of today lol

xfactor17

Awards
Ok so there was Tren too. You would definitely know right away. Just happened to me last week. Aspirated fine, but must have wiggled it into a vein toward the end because a little red entered the barrel just before I was done pushing. Finished the shot and immediately got hot, tasted metal, and chest closed up. It was 4:00 in the morning so I did everything I could to muffle my coughs with a sleeping house. It sucked. Lasted about 5 minutes, then calmed down. And that night I felt sick. Fever, chills, sweating...
Today was only a test e injection. Doing 1 cc of tren eod.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely understand this point of view. As said, nurses don't aspirate. I suppose it's just a piece of mind type of thing. As I said above though, I did enter a vein mid-injection. Also the OP aspirated and drew back blood. Wouldn't that make a case for aspirating?
You are going to always have bleeding when sticking a needle in.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well pretty much everyone recommend me to aspirate when injecting in the quad. I've always done it ,I guess it paid of today lol
Well, if you have a huge bruise on your leg you'll know you punctured a vein.
I think you just hit a blood vessel, they're all over the place in your legs.

Aspirating is pointless and a waste of time, but if it gives you peace of mind, go for it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
SDPonce63 Anabolics 21
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 50
orangutan Anabolics 6