Hdrol and test base

drummy

Awards
Hi all,

Planning out my next cycle, which is going to be halo at 50/75/75/75/75. I have my on cycle sups and pct squared away.

My question is regarding a test base. Im considering running epiandro. What doses would you recommend? What weeks should I start it at?

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300-400mg is best range for epiandro. If you use something like androvar you would have enough to run 400 mg for 6 weeks starting one week before you start halo. Or you could start 2 weeks before the halo and taper up. Either way would be sound. Not sure on the dosages of your halo product but I might consider making it a 6 week run if possible. Maybe like 50/50//75/75/75/75 if you have enough.

drummy

Awards
You have a SERM for PCT right?
Hey man thanks for the response. Yeah, I'm going to run nolva at 20/20/10/10.
Id consider running it 6 weeks but it's my first methyl cycle and I don't want to wreck my liver.

For cycle support I'm running aegis tudca and purus labs organ shield.

I actually just completed the first week of this cycle. Not feeling any lethargy yet, should I buy some epiandro and start it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ppl over exaggerate liver toxicity ( there are exceptions ) but hdrol for 6 weeks you will be fine. Drink lots of water and dont abuse the booze and you will be fine. Run both 6 weeks finish with nolva and a test booster take cycle support start to finish.

drummy

Awards
So what dose for epiandro then? 300mg? I want to have a test base without adding more sides

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 300 mg. if it feels good then up it after a week or two if you want. You got good supports supps so I wouldn't be too worried about liver toxicity. Lots of water and no alcohol and you will have a great run. Good luck. Get some gains!

bigead

bigead

Awards
I would run td trest at 25 mgs a day. Its available if you look.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Stano if you can find it is a great addition to Hdrol. 800mgs or more.
But 4-andro works really well too. But for a drier cycle and look, stano....its not really a test base, but fights off lethargy and gives a nice cut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Brendanbroe27 Supplement Logs 1
Brendanbroe27 Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16