Test E & Superdrol cycle

Gcozz

Awards
I am planning to run a test e and superdrol cycle soon. I know some people like to kickstart their cycles but I have been told by a friend that he likes it better at the end to really go crazy.

Weeks 1-15 Test E: 500mg/wk-250 twice a week
Weeks 3-15 Arimidex: .5mg ed
Weeks 12-15 Superdrol: 20mg ed

PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Cel pct assist 4 weeks

Should I run cycle support from the beginning or just when I start taking the superdrol. Also have a question about when to start the pct? I know when just running test e you should wait 2 weeks before starting your pct but since I am adding superdrol in I am not sure if I should start right after the cycle is completed. Please critique this cycle and answer any questions if you can.

stats are 6'2 200 13%

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Why wouldn't you want to blow up quick and maintain that mass throughout the 15 week cycle instead of gradually growing, blow up at the end, and then lose half of it a week later?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would waaaay rather run SD at the beginning. You could also run orals at the beginning and end.

As for your PCT, I would add in Reduce XT during week 3 as well.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I personally like to finish strong as well.

Are you prone to gyno because your adex dose is quite high. Many people can run 500 test without ANY adex. Now I'm not saying you should do that but E3D might be better.

I'd also personally run Clomid over nolva

If you wanted to also start strong, since it's a long cycle, you could run dbol at the start then sdrol at the end.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like to finish strong as well.

Are you prone to gyno because your adex dose is quite high. Many people can run 500 test without ANY adex. Now I'm not saying you should do that but E3D might be better.

I'd also personally run Clomid over nolva

If you wanted to also start strong, since it's a long cycle, you could run dbol at the start then sdrol at the end.
Hey, who told you my next cycle? LOL

OP, it's a good plan either way. Comes down to preference. Most people want to feel "on" as soon as possible, and the SD at the front would make that happen. Instead of waiting 3 weeks from Test E to kick in.

As for support supps, they are definitely needed more-so during the SD, but can be taken all cycle long. I take saw palmetto and Hawthorne Berry even when just running test, on top of staple vitamins, etc.

Gcozz

Awards
thanks for all the input..anyone know if i start my pct as soon as i finish superdrol or do i still the wait the 2 weeks after which is normal after test e?

the arimidex i was also using to reduce bloating but i was probably going overboard. I will cut it back some.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all the input..anyone know if i start my pct as soon as i finish superdrol or do i still the wait the 2 weeks after which is normal after test e?

the arimidex i was also using to reduce bloating but i was probably going overboard. I will cut it back some.
Still wait until 2 weeks after last injection.