Epistane cycle

stateball4321

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm going to be running a 4 week epistane cycle 30/30/40/40 with Blockade as on cycle support and will be starting this about 4 days early. My question is if i take 3x PCT by Vital Labs as the pct will that be sufficient? or will i need nolva as well? Or should I just take nolva and not the vital labs pct? or should I just continue using blockade into my pct with nolvadex? a lot of options lol, just need help finding the ideal pct. thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, get a SERM and run something like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

I wouldn't even buy 3x PCT personally.

You can continue to run blockade during PCT but it's not necessary.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
In addition to what Warbird01 said, you should pick up an AI like Exemestane to prevent an estrogen rebound. Use it at the end of PCT as needed (something like 0/0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5 EOD).

Most people recommend running Epistane for 6 weeks btw. You'll probably want a Testosterone base like Dermacrine or 4-Andro (assuming you don't want to inject actual Testosterone) to help with the suppression that Epistane causes. When I ran it, I went 6 weeks and used Stano Shred as my test base at only 600 mg per day. I had mood swings and depression--wish I had run it at 800 or 1000 mg, but live and learn.

stateball4321

Awards
Are the side effects really that bad? Why do I read on like steroid .com and mysupplementstore that it is easy on your body but people write reviews that it's sketch?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Are the side effects really that bad? Why do I read on like steroid .com and mysupplementstore that it is easy on your body but people write reviews that it's sketch?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Sides are completely dependent on the user. If you are new to the PH/AAS game, you have no idea how you will feel on any particular cycle/compound. Your best bet is to be prepared for all of the possible side effects. It is better to have and not need than it is to need and not have.

MrVascular

Awards
For me lethargy and the occasional testicular ache, nothing unmanageable

swolequest

Awards
I agree with Toren 100%. Blood pressure, lethargy, anxiety, bruising, back pumps! Better to be prepared than unprepared... Sides can suck. Everyone is different and if it's your first cycle you don't know how your body will react. Def get a SERM and an AI. There's definitely a possibility of rebound .... Good luck

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good otc PCT product can be added as well like Sup3r PCT for additional organ support, prolactin control, estrogen control, and sleep improvement. Great deal at Nutraplanet right now.