Mayhem vs. Demonize vs Reign

MrVascular

Awards
Hey gents, didn't wanna ask, but i just cant decide. Running 4ad alongside any of the following but i cant choose which one for a lean one month summer bulk (they would all be sourced domestic however i dont know much about the brands history)

Mega Formulations Mayhem (my original first choice) 90 pills each pill is:
30mg Trenavar
10mg Epistane

Ug Pharma Demonize
25mg Trenavar
15mg DMZ

Dark Cyde Reign (half the price of the other two, but im not sure if legit) 60 pills each:
25mg Halo
15mg Sdrol

King Labs Quiet Storm (not originally a choice was thinking about getting it for next year, buuut) 60 pill:
10mg Msten
15mg DMZ

Those choices eh? Ive never run DMZ or SD so im a little hesitant, but their power is enticing.

What i have on hand:
Torem
Badass Multi Vitamin
Joint Support
Creatine
PA
Super PCT
1 Bottle of Havoc (possibly legit unopened)
AMS 4ad RDe
DAA
Fish Oil

Which would you guys pick, the order they're listed was kind of what i was leaning, but maybe you guys are more familiar with the brands quality or products themselves even.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I would say go with the reign just because of the SD.... You also mentioned that you're concerned if it's legit, I would say if it's from eBay or Amazon don't buy it. My second choice would be the Mayhem, same dosage/ingredients as myogenix Spawn from back in the day, and that stuff was killer.

MrVascular

Awards
Yeah.. not from eBay but the price on it seems really low on the site I did (the reign) and I question it's legit Ness from that. Site is weirdly structured to soo idk. Can't name it do to sourcing rules. Don't wanna be ,horsing, around with the mods.

Yeah the other three are actually ebay.... don't judge me... but the sellers get props. *shrug* kinglabs is legit I'm fairly confident tho idk.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut=epi/tren
Bulk=dmz/tren
If you think something might be bunk why waste your time on it? Get what you know is legit

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They all sound odd tbh.... maybe find more reputable sources/products and stack them yourself (if that's what you're after)

MrVascular

Awards
I suppose I'm attempting to not pay a god awful amount for shipping and inflation if you feel me.

on the tren-dmz note is the tren dose on that too low to be worth it? A dmz supp is like 35 buck otherwise, of course I've never run that or sd, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stick with reputable brands and sites. You're wanting to get strong stuff yet save money. You could easily end up donating your money and end up getting sugar pills or God knows what compound. PH/DS is better to pay more for the stuff you can trust. My .02.

Last edited:
jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I'm attempting to not pay a god awful amount for shipping and inflation if you feel me.

on the tren-dmz note is the tren dose on that too low to be worth it? A dmz supp is like 35 buck otherwise, of course I've never run that or sd, so I'm not sure what to expect.
^How many caps do you get with the TrenDMZ?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
so that would be 75mgs of Tren.
Thats a decent amount, but for me, thats enough to have some good effect.
I know most run it at 90mgs+.
But your DMZ would be at 45mgs....which is a good amount in my opinion.

Anyway you can just stock up on 2 out of the 3 you listed???

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
OP did you have any results running Mega Formulations Mayhem or Dark Cyde? I am curious I have multiple bottles of both from ebay.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP did you have any results running Mega Formulations Mayhem or Dark Cyde? I am curious I have multiple bottles of both from ebay.
Unknown company + ebay = bad idea

Zug

Awards
OP ran neither. Rocked OL stuff instead. Size gain was minimal, strength went up at least 40lb's on all major lifts. Dermatren and dimethadrol.