Msten vs. Superdmz 2.0

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I'm doing a summer bulk and I was about to start IML msten but I saw orbit nutrition still has super dmz 2.0. How much more sides will there be if I go with super dmz? I'm looking to put on as much weight as I can for this cycle. This will be my second cycle and don't really want to over do it if sdmz is that much stronger

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mg for mg sdmz2 wont be any better unless you bring up the dmz content... meaning youd have to be atleast 30mg sten and 30mg dmz to be worthwhile and considering its a double methyl it may be a little much... msten at 20-30mg 5-6 weeks would be a great bulker

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just depends on how you react. theoretically the risks of side effects are higher with two compounds versus just one but that isn't always the case. Msten by itself kills me with lethargy. The Sdmz2 combo of msten and dmz didn't make me as lethargic for some reason. Possibly because of the two interacting somehow or simply because it wasn't my first cycle at that point. Can't tell you for certain, just that I would have supps onhand to combat the normal sides of any cycle. So, a good cycle support, extra liver protection, taurine, test base, etc. and a SERM for PCT is a must.

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
Mg for mg sdmz2 wont be any better unless you bring up the dmz content... meaning youd have to be atleast 30mg sten and 30mg dmz to be worthwhile and considering its a double methyl it may be a little much... msten at 20-30mg 5-6 weeks would be a great bulker
I was going to do msten 20/20/20/20
So you're sayin sdmz at
20/20/20/20 wouldn't be better than the msten?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was going to do msten 20/20/20/20
So you're sayin sdmz at
20/20/20/20 wouldn't be better than the msten?
Unless you feel the need to have it then no...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem with products that combine multiple PHs is that generally they are not dosed properly. One or two of the compounds will be really under dosed if not practically worthless. If it were me, and i wanted a summer bulk, i'd do msten.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Dmz at 20mg is basically worthless.
20mg of msten and 40mg of dmz would be much more effective, but much heavier on sides, obviously

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I dont see how DMZ at 20mgs would be "basically worthless", most run it at 30mgs...
For ex. Ive had successful cycles of Hdrol at only 50mgs, but also had good cycles with it at 100mgs as well...
Many factors to consider...

coledeskin

Awards
I ran dmz and I didn't put on much muscle with it even with a very large caloric surplus, it only increased my strength (pretty dramatically actually). Try your hand with msten, I don't think dmz will accomplish what you're looking for.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed DMZ, put on a solid 8lbm on it. Not a lot, but still game changing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
30mg the first time I ran it. So typical.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ya, same here. Hoping that the 20mgs in the dmz2.0 will be decent...