1st PH CYCLE what to choose?

Driller

Driller

Awards
I am ready to start a ph cycle this will be my 1st cycle and I can't decide between Epistane or Triumphalis?
Has anybody used both?

devi0us

Awards
Go with the epistane you will get better gains and feel better on it overall' it's the best of the two but you should get some trenavar and add that to your cycle! What do you have for pct and are you using a liver support

Driller

Driller

Awards
I was going to use shark labs Tudca on cycle liver protection and most likely Nolva for pct

Driller

Driller

Awards
I didn't thin of adding trenavar I'll check that out mate

devi0us

Awards
Trenavar converts to active trenbolone in your system when you take it and your body breaks it down you are left with real trenbolone conversion it's worth it you can get epitren it has epistane and trenavar combined to' I use liv52 or liver support if out of liv52 for liver support and nolvadex for pct also running 0.5mg of arimidex atm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just pick up a good cycle support supp like cell cycle assist or something. You can check out more cycle support products at strong supplement shop. Also you could add in an OTC pct product , daa , and some reduce xt for ur pct along with ur serm

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle? I'd recommend DmZ as some don't respond well with epistane and have only seen a few not respond well to dmz

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It is bad advice to take more than one compound if it is your first cycle. Choose one compound(preferably one that is mild), run it, assess it, see if it is for you. If you start adding a bunch of different compounds you are not going to be able to pinpoint which compound caused what and ultimately make the decision to stop the said compound if it adversely affects you.

With that in mind, and if you are of age(preferably 24 or older/some agree with this age, others do not) make sure you have all of your support supps In order with your pct lined up prior to starting.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle? I'd recommend DmZ as some don't respond well with epistane and have only seen a few not respond well to dmz
^ this guy seems to be extremely knowledgeable and experienced in different compounds but DMZ is pretty potent for a first cycle. Tren just seems a little ridiculous. Some love it and others hate it. Tren does come with a lot of sides, but again, it is user dependent.

I would tend to think halo, epi, and dhea variants might suffice for a good first time cycle. Even something like stano/Furuza might be good(if you can even find those). The latter compounds are more mild but is a good first compound. All are relatively mild in my opinion.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Triumphalis would probably be better than epistane as a first mainly because you don't have the risk of rebound gyno which epistane is notorious for. Triumphalis would probably be better if you're looking for better glycogen retention as well

dustter

dustter

Awards
If you want an easy mild first cycle. Run 1andro and 4andro, e blocker, PCT with a SERM and some OTC PCT product. There you go run it for 4-6weekz

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with the epistane you will get better gains and feel better on it overall' it's the best of the two but you should get some trenavar and add that to your cycle! What do you have for pct and are you using a liver support
Trenavar for a first cycle...uh no.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Stick to epistane or triumphalis at most for a first with a simple test base. No need to stack or jump straight to dmz and all that...Either compound will work wonders as a first with a test base and especially if ran for 6 weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450829869.398565.jpg

I have only one suggestion

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know its like mixing tren test trest dbol synthol and hgh in the same syringe
I have a year's supply of creatine monohydrate stored in my shed outback, it has been passed on for nearly 2 centuries through my 5% ancestors in hope that the fermented product will turn into creatine hcl and present the strongest compound in history!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am ready to start a ph cycle this will be my 1st cycle and I can't decide between Epistane or Triumphalis?
Has anybody used both?
Go with a mild cycle. An andro or something like epic unleashed. Dont go hard first round ease into it.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Go with a mild cycle. An andro or something like epic unleashed. Dont go hard first round ease into it.
My first was epistane and I responded very well to it. Triumphalis or epistane would make great results if you want to skip the andros, only advice i can give off my mistakes is to run for 6 weeks instead of 4 and to run them with a test base

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My first was epistane and I responded very well to it. Triumphalis or epistane would make great results if you want to skip the andros, only advice i can give off my mistakes is to run for 6 weeks instead of 4 and to run them with a test base
The whole test base thing maybe confusing. Iam sure he will pick it up , just suggested andros as a first cuz it isnt that harsh on the body ....

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
The whole test base thing maybe confusing. Iam sure he will pick it up , just suggested andros as a first cuz it isnt that harsh on the body ....
Tru, starting mild and working up is always smart

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Has anybody used both?
I see he has done the research :) . Low dose epi would yield great results for first cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rich Piranha is my favorite natty fish

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Well since this is an old thread, I would like to know who this startingout guy is. Especially since the last thread started by him was deleted.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well since this is an old thread, I would like to know who this startingout guy is. Especially since the last thread started by him was deleted.
U still don't know who he is?
startingout gtfih and show em your Austin Powers hairy ass

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the guy is who he says he is because he mentioned dma378 when no one mentioned that board member.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't think the guy is who he says he is because he mentioned dma378 when no one mentioned that board member.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out he has a boner problem.
Then who is he? He said his own sn 3x no one even picked up on it

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash I did like the quote thingy. I felt like a jackass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19