dmz 2.0 and trt question

drob14

Awards
So I started dmz 2.0 seven days before I started axiron for trt from previous blood work. I have a total testosterone test coming up on my last week of the cycle, will it effect my testosterone levels or will it just show that they are down. If I need to stop the cycle how far in advance should I to have it clear from my system. Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your taking testosterone (axiron) your levels should be up even while on dmz as you are putting exogenous test in your body... That's the whole point, to replace diminished test levels within the body

drob14

Awards
Yes, I understand that, but will the dmz make it extremely high, to were the doc would lower my axiron dose? Thanks for the reply

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I understand that, but will the dmz make it extremely high, to were the doc would lower my axiron dose? Thanks for the reply
No dmz will not affect your numbers as it would only affect natural test (negatively). Stay with your axiron protocol as prescribed and enjoy your run

drob14

Awards
Excellent I was nervous about it somehow impacting the numbers. That's a relief. Thanks

drob14

Awards
Sorry another question, should I still grab an Ai at the end of the cycle? Even though not really doing pct since I'm on the axiron.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry another question, should I still grab an Ai at the end of the cycle? Even though not really doing pct since I'm on the axiron.
I think your confusing an AI with a serm. My guess would be that you may or may not need one, the only way to know would be estrogen levels through blood tests. On trt dose test aromatization should be minimal however it could elevate E2. I would have something on hand in case

drob14

Awards
No i know I dont need a serm because of the trt, I was just wondering if I needed the Ai for gyno purposes. Ok thanks just wasn't sure. So ill pick one up. Also my first doc before I switched gave me clomid so I have that on hand as well. So far so good on the cycle. No sides, up 9lbs and strength is really shooting up

Rocktown

Awards
I have not ran super dmz. But I am on trt and I have ran some other prohormones while on it. I am also gyno prone. I always run a serm at the end of my cycle. The one time I didn't the gyno flared up and I had to get it back in check with high doses of letro. But that's just my personal experience.

drob14

Awards
Ok cool, I was wondering if a serm would still be good to counter the estrogen issues coming off. Only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that in another month or two I will have to get a full blood work up and it will show messed up #s

bigead

bigead

Awards
Axrion is a clomid isomer, not test. Taking dmz 2 ie designer test plus a drug to boost your on test per se, not test for trt seems non productive if not counter productive. Save the clomid/axiron for pct? Im no doctor though and thats not medical advice...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Axrion is a clomid isomer, not test. Taking dmz 2 ie designer test plus a drug to boost your on test per se, not test for trt seems non productive if not counter productive. Save the clomid/axiron for pct? Im no doctor though and thats not medical advice...
Axiron is topical underarm testosterone application (aka androgel). It is testosterone not clomid

bigead

bigead

Awards
Oh got yeah. Sorry disrgard. I thought it was the new one coming out.

HoldtheRope76

Awards
I'm on TRT and about to run super DMZ as well. Got Ar1micare Pro for cycle support. That dosage should be spread apart from my super DMZ dosage right?

Also would it be necessary to pick up something like Erase Pro for on cycle as well?