Any info about this AI?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide

...its the main ingredient in the new Formastanzol V3

Cant find much info on it, and wondering if anyone out there has used it or is currently using it?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Its a cytadren analogue (altered chemical structure). I personally prefer more mainstream ai options like Arimidex or Aromasin (anastrozole or exemestane).

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Wondering if it does what it claims in the new version...
***Forma Stanzol inhibits aromatase by as much as 95-98%, which helps prevent excess fat storage and gynecomastia (male breast development) as well as potentially reducing incidences of estrogen related cancers.

***Forma Stanzol can increase IGF-1 levels by as much as 27%. Doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

***Forma Stanzol decreases the activity of progesterone (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects).

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Thanks. Wondering if it does what it claims in the new version...
***Forma Stanzol inhibits aromatase by as much as 95-98%, which helps prevent excess fat storage and gynecomastia (male breast development) as well as potentially reducing incidences of estrogen related cancers.

***Forma Stanzol can increase IGF-1 levels by as much as 27%. Doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

***Forma Stanzol decreases the activity of progesterone (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects).
Well cytadren was popular for a while but it is a really unhealthy option. It diminishes all steoridogenesis in the body leading to a host of medical related issues/sides. It also wasnt nearly as effective an ai in real world application as it was in an en vitro environment.
I dont know if replacing the ethyl group with the cyclohexyl group changed any of this or not.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
interesting.
On a whim, i bought some from Mr Supps...thinking it was the OG version.
So...wondering if it would be beneficial at all for my Msten and Trenavar cycle??? Or worthless???

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
interesting.
On a whim, i bought some from Mr Supps...thinking it was the OG version.
So...wondering if it would be beneficial at all for my Msten and Trenavar cycle??? Or worthless???
I honestly dont know enough to say for certain man. Pretty much said all I know brother. Hopefully someone with legit experience using it can chime in.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Well, i am currently taking 60mgs 6Bromo and 25mgs Arimistane @ night.

Think i might be a lab rat and take 1/2 the rec dosage for Formastanzol V3 (1 pump in the A.M.)

I always get bloods done after PCT, so...we shall see.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Let us know man. I'm curious too. I'm just afraid this might have some side effects; I was just reading some articles on cytadren. This might be different, but... I'm not sure.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Let us know man. I'm curious too. I'm just afraid this might have some side effects; I was just reading some articles on cytadren. This might be different, but... I'm not sure.
I read the same stuff.
I will let you know how it goes, for sure.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read the same stuff.
I will let you know how it goes, for sure.
I would let some other people gineau pig and see what the reviews say.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would stick to a proven product, like something from Black Lion Research.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to a proven product, like something from Black Lion Research.
Been waiting for that impatient to be released since the 1st day that I followed your log and the other folks at BLR section ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is not available anymore from Black Lion....all their new products are crap.
Crap? Explain....

Also, that mrsups product looks like garbage. Buy some damn exemestane like a man!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Crap? Explain....

Also, that mrsups product looks like garbage. Buy some damn exemestane like a man!
take a look at their new stuff...after the ban...everything has turned to crap in one way or another.
Gotta dig deep to find any good stuff.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take a look at their new stuff...after the ban...everything has turned to crap in one way or another.
Gotta dig deep to find any good stuff.
BLR has turned to crap?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
BLR has turned to crap?
go on their site and take a look. Im just saying, like all the other companies, they are turning their products in to something that is legal to sell...which is usually crap

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All blr has done was stop formestane - as it became unlawful to sell. Its not like they sold tons of ph/Ds (form was it). Viron, prolactrone, follidrone are as strong as any natty supps around. I'm using rebirth as a serm for my next cycle as well... they're testing an oral and topical AI as we speak, there's logs up....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go on their site and take a look. Im just saying, like all the other companies, they are turning their products in to something that is legal to sell...which is usually crap

Formeron was the only hormonal/ds product that BLR had out I believe... Hey J I just ran their new td AI it's pretty good. Not as strong as Formeron but in my opinion better for recomp/mild cycle. Also new oral AI by BLR, there is a guy running test/dbol/Adrol -and deca with nothing but this oral at 3/day.... It seems to be controlling E2 which is crazy, I would never attempt that with OTC. Honestly out of all the supp companies out there this one stands apart for their innovation and thinking outside the box.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron was the only hormonal/ds product that BLR had out I believe... Hey J I just ran their new td AI it's pretty good. Not as strong as Formeron but in my opinion better for recomp/mild cycle. Also new oral AI by BLR, there is a guy running test/dbol/Adrol -and deca with nothing but this oral at 3/day.... It seems to be controlling E2 which is crazy, I would never attempt that with OTC. Honestly out of all the supp companies out there this one stands apart for their innovation and thinking outside the box.
Preach it brotha!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Formeron was the only hormonal/ds product that BLR had out I believe... Hey J I just ran their new td AI it's pretty good. Not as strong as Formeron but in my opinion better for recomp/mild cycle. Also new oral AI by BLR, there is a guy running test/dbol/Adrol -and deca with nothing but this oral at 3/day.... Honestly out of all the supp companies out there this one stands apart for their innovation and thinking outside the box.
Guess i was wrong making that judgement on em.
The only product they made that i thought was good was their Formeron.
I didnt see new topical AI on their site, where did you find it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its yet to be released

The oral AI is said to be stronger

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Their version of a 'serm' main ingredient is E cottonii.
Which has only been tested on rats to reduce a mammary gland tumor....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ellagic acid is the muscle as far as the two ingredients are concerned

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
True, but nothing has been proven yet...we will see.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Buy some damn exemestane like a man!
I dont know about the whole like a man thing but I do agree with the pharmaceutical ai choice for certain. Im well past they playing games, product testing stage for myself. If people are into it thats cool but personally Ill stick with pharmaceuticals whenever and wherever possible. Personal choice, that just happens to be mine.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about the whole like a man thing but I do agree with the pharmaceutical ai choice for certain. Im well past they playing games, product testing stage for myself. If people are into it thats cool but personally Ill stick with pharmaceuticals whenever and wherever possible. Personal choice, that just happens to be mine.
True, i should have bought some. But i think for now, using 6Bromo and the new topical is fine.
When and if i run A1, i will def go the pharma route for a AI

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I can see how those ingredients (one coming from seaweed) can have promising health benefits, if taken long term. But not sure about what we would be using it for, as a months supply, etc. I dont see fast turnarounds after being shutdown.
But i guess we will find out within the next year as more people try it out, etc.