TrenaVAR and TrenaZONE stack???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Im sure its been done, but i cant find any decent reviews on anyone running both these together in a cycle....

Was thinking running them together, low dosed, along with something like Hdrol or DMZ...

ex:
Tzone (.5ml)
Tvar (30-60mgs)
Hdrol (75mgs)
^4 weeks

Trenazone is Dienolone
Trenavar is Trenbolone

*IF i were to run something like this, would Inhibit P and Exemestane be a good match for any prolactin/estrogen issues (though doubtful they would be a bad problem running both tren's at low dosage
*Also, would .5ml of Tzone provide decent gains in strength (working alongside the Tvar)?
....curious

devi0us

Awards
I am not a pro hormone fan I use real gear I have used prohormones before you will get nice gains off the trenavar active substance being (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione) as it converts to active trenbolone once your body breaks it down and it enters your blood system! Add hdrol and the tzone you will notice some gains mate what are you using for liver support and pct after the cycle ? Personally If I were you I would just use real testosterone e with dbol or anadrol 50 for the first 4-6 weeks then add in real trenbolone ace ect you would get a hell of a lot better gains and strength

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am not a pro hormone fan I use real gear I have used prohormones before you will get nice gains off the trenavar active substance being (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione) as it converts to active trenbolone once your body breaks it down and it enters your blood system! Add hdrol and the tzone you will notice some gains mate what are you using for liver support and pct after the cycle ? Personally If I were you I would just use real testosterone e with dbol or anadrol 50 for the first 4-6 weeks then add in real trenbolone ace ect you would get a hell of a lot better gains and strength
Why do people jump to say "use real gear bro" .... it has nothing to do with his question

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
same thing i always use:
CEL Cycle Assist
TUDCA
PCT is either Nolva or Clomid, DAA, Reduce XT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do people jump to say "use real gear bro" .... it has nothing to do with his question
This^^^
Some people, including myself, just like to use ph/ds. "Real gear" can't be the answer to every question

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"that stack sounds amazing...but why not just hit up some TEST braaaaaahhhhh??!!"